You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Prices in your local

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 21>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coleman's Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2013 at 8:53pm
3.10 pints of Tenants, 3.25 tuborg/fosters, guinness 4.20, other lager 4.60.
On the other hand can get a baileys and brandy (a fine drink) for 5.40!
PanteirA View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PanteirA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2013 at 9:12pm
Guinness ( best Guinness iv ever had) - 3.90
Bud/ Heino monkey piss - 4.20
Pint bottle cider - 4.70 I think
Crisps - Free. I don't pay for them because I give them enough money as it is

Slow & Blind View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Slow & Blind Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2013 at 9:18pm
Local bar : £3:80 to £4:20 for lager(budvar and nelson mandella) £3:20 to £3:60 for real ale.(3.8% to 6.5%)

Where I usually drink for football: £1:85 for carling

5 minute difference when walking but the £1:85 has tv's for sport but the local has no tv's but good music .
Sono View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Inspector Gadget

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sono Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2013 at 9:27pm
Originally posted by PanteirA PanteirA wrote:

I never understand people that go out of their way to slate another drink cos they don't like it, I wouldn't drink Guinness cos I don't enjoy the taste of it but wouldn't bother my hole slating it, each to their own I suppose.

Sligo Hornet View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Runner Up, Branson lookalike 2003

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sligo Hornet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2013 at 9:41pm
Originally posted by Sono Sono wrote:

I never understand people that go out of their way to slate another drink cos they don't like it, I wouldn't drink Guinness cos I don't enjoy the taste of it but wouldn't bother my hole slating it, each to their own I suppose.

Indeed........Coors Light anyone?
PanteirA View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PanteirA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2013 at 9:42pm

What do you not understand Confused. The bud and heinoken are piss in my local. I often drink them in other bars when the Guinness is piss
Sono View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Inspector Gadget

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sono Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2013 at 9:48pm

What do you not understand Confused. The bud and heinoken are piss in my local. I often drink them in other bars when the Guinness is piss

Your post implied a general dislike for the drinks.

Sono View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Inspector Gadget

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sono Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2013 at 9:49pm
Originally posted by Sligo Hornet Sligo Hornet wrote:

Indeed........Coors Light anyone?

Bottle please SH

irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2013 at 10:19pm
Originally posted by Slow & Blind Slow & Blind wrote:

Local bar : £3:80 to £4:20 for lager(budvar and nelson mandella) £3:20 to £3:60 for real ale.(3.8% to 6.5%)

5 minute difference when walking but the £1:85 has tv's for sport but the local has no tv's but good music .

feckin hell that lager's expensive for the north east.That's similar to London prices
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
Slow & Blind View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Slow & Blind Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2013 at 10:40pm
Originally posted by irishmufc irishmufc wrote:

Originally posted by Slow & Blind Slow & Blind wrote:

feckin hell that lager's expensive for the north east.That's similar to London prices

Most decent pubs in the centre of town are £3:20 to £4 for a pint of lager . Huge variance in price from pub to pub though .
Vivakenbarlow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vivakenbarlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2013 at 10:41pm
Pint of coors 5.10 absolute rip off haven't drank there in bout 2 months
It took City 44 years to win the league and 10 months to lose it
thebronze14 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Derry City Til I Die

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thebronze14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2013 at 6:28am
Tuborg 3.30 at home...The only way!Most bars round me in NYC's pints are 6/7 without a tip. Dont mindpaying it for a nice IPA but not for piss like bud lite. Can get lots of special offers places though
flick View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2013 at 8:00am
Do people actually care about the price of a pint? The price wouldnt bother me at all I know im going to pay between €4 - €6 for a pint or pint bottle so wouldnt even cross me to find out what the actual price is
GWAN YBIG
UCDFAN View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UCDFAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2013 at 8:17am
Originally posted by flick flick wrote:

Do people actually care about the price of a pint? The price wouldnt bother me at all I know im going to pay between €4 - €6 for a pint or pint bottle so wouldnt even cross me to find out what the actual price is

When I'm anticipating the Gallon, then yes it's a factor.  I would hope there even a pretense of Price resistance among some Irish-based consumers.  I have wee chat with staff about product and price ranges when I'm in a new place.
www.ucdsupporters.ie
RogerMilla View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
#TEAMJAVIER #ENGANCHE

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RogerMilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2013 at 9:50am
no idea what the prices are in my local , i have a tab and when it gets too high they facebook me and i come down and settle up.
The first time the Devil made me do it. The second time I did it on my own.
Sono View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Inspector Gadget

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sono Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2013 at 10:11am
Originally posted by RogerMilla RogerMilla wrote:

no idea what the prices are in my local , i have a tab and when it gets too high they facebook me and i come down and settle up.

WTF

RogerMilla View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
#TEAMJAVIER #ENGANCHE

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RogerMilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2013 at 10:16am

Originally posted by RogerMilla RogerMilla wrote:

WTF

i literally havent a clue what they charge LOL
The first time the Devil made me do it. The second time I did it on my own.
Sono View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Inspector Gadget

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sono Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2013 at 10:43am

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 21>
  Share Topic