You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Price of Football

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1920212223 24>
Author
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2020 at 11:41pm
Poor back up effort on the fishing front. I’d say Liverpool going and winning kinda ruined your plans on that front!
Sponsored Links

pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2020 at 11:53pm
Originally posted by Borussia Borussia wrote:

Poor back up effort on the fishing front. I’d say Liverpool going and winning kinda ruined your plans on that front!
Liverpool winning or losing doesn’t impact me since I left Ireland. It was unbearable at home, but I don’t know any Liverpool fans since I left London.
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2020 at 11:56pm
Originally posted by Borussia Borussia wrote:

I’d say Liverpool winning has kinda ruined Klopps plans. Round five clashes with his wife’s cousins wedding ffs 
planning View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Football version of Comical Ali.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote planning Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2020 at 11:56pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

It’s great that locals got to see a game cheaply, especially as the main local team were already out, but selling 54k tickets and putting out the kids and having the manager on holidays is disrespectful to all involved.

Condemned for increasing ticket prices. 
Condemned for decreasing ticket prices. 

Confused

Liverpool were on "holidays" because the club are under orders from the EPL to respect the winter break. There must be no games or tours arranged. It's unfortunate that the FA couldn't respect that. The next round is another month away, but no, they had to schedule replays during a winter break. Any other week of the year, and everyone would be available to play. 

There was no reason why the game couldn't be decided on the original date. If they can be from the next round, they also can be from this round. The whole FA Cup schedule needs a radical overhaul, so this issue does not happen in the future. But the English hate change, so chances are it probably will happen again. This is the second time in 2 months that Liverpool have been discommoded by the inflexibility of cup schedules, and Klopp has decided it's time for him to take action. 
Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2020 at 10:08am
Norwich have started to refund their season card holders for matches that won't be played this season.
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2020 at 10:09am
Is a season card the same as a season ticket?
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2020 at 10:14am

It certainly is other than it being plastic and not paper.

Big smile
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2020 at 10:16am
Originally posted by Double Maxim Double Maxim wrote:

Big smile
Never heard it be called that! Thought it might have been different.  I think they are all plastic now? 
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2020 at 10:20am

Big smile
Never heard it be called that! Thought it might have been different.  I think they are all plastic now? 

From memory when they changed over from paper to plastic clubs started to refer to them as season cards.

You're right I doubt there are any paper ones used these days.

Edited by Double Maxim - 13 May 2020 at 10:21am
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2020 at 10:23am
Might be a Sunderland thing? I think I now remember the posh twat saying it  in STID and thinkingthat it showed how out of touch be was!

Edited by pre Madonna - 13 May 2020 at 12:50pm
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2020 at 10:33am

Might be a Sunderland thing? I think I now remember the posh twat saying in STID and thinking that it shower how out of touch be was!

Aston Villa refer to them as season cards too.

In correspondence to supporters Sunderland have been calling them season cards for about 12 years.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2020 at 10:35am
Of course! The two places with the silliest accents!
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2020 at 10:39am

Of course! The two places with the silliest accents!

😂😂😂

Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2020 at 12:31pm

Might be a Sunderland thing? I think I now remember the posh twat saying in STID and thinking that it shower how out of touch be was!
+1
Jock View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2020 at 6:19pm
Still call mine a season ticket despite it being a card. On that note Celtic have extended the deadline for renewal until 30th June. 
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2020 at 6:54pm
Originally posted by Jock Jock wrote:

Still call mine a season ticket despite it being a card. On that note Celtic have extended the deadline for renewal until 30th June. 

I remember when it was referred to as a season book at Celtic.

Anyway I wonder if other clubs will go for a refund or a voucher like sevco.

😂
Jock View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2020 at 9:18pm

Originally posted by Jock Jock wrote:

I remember when it was referred to as a season book at Celtic.

Anyway I wonder if other clubs will go for a refund or a voucher like sevco.

😂

I'm not sure what Celtic's intentions are. They had added a new section on your eticketing account called 'Account Balance'. I assumed this is where the refund would go. But this section has now been replaced by a 'Forwarded Tickets' section. No idea what this could mean, maybe instead of a refund we will get tickets not covered by season ticket in lieu of a refund.
JUICEBOMB View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JUICEBOMB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2020 at 10:38pm

Norwich have started to refund their season card holders for matches that won't be played this season.

Man city have done the same.
hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1920212223 24>
  Share Topic