FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedPremier league champions

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Premier league champions
    Posted: 06 May 2007 at 10:30am
Well united got the trophy back. I suppose its a bit of a consolation for the sh*te on Wednesday night. The arguments have begun over whether this was their best premiership title. Anybody have any opinions?
MERRY CHRISTMAS

@IrishPercy
Sponsored Links

The GerK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Razor you wanna pint?...2 minutes later

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2007 at 11:56am
Delighted that the tramp Mourinho and his pampered players will end up without a European title or Premiership.
Great at th eend, laughing at mourinho, terry and fat frank trampard hugging and crying.

as for man u, yes i think they will savour this one the most. dont think its their best team but definately thir best title
FREEWHEELER View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
sPICE UP YOUR LIFE Gwan MONROY

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2007 at 2:29pm
Probably their most satisfying alright given Chelsea's 2 successive cakewalks, bloody Mourinho still couldn't resist having a dig after he said congrats to Sir Alex, the team, the board, the fans, etc etc and also to those others who "helped" them win the title.  Fckn ungracious prat and John Terry's behaviour on the park continues to p*ss me off as well, no wonder we all hate them.  I hope Arsenal step up to the plate next season, they have some wonderful talent coming through. The Beast has to go though, he's awful.
The Count View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2007 at 7:43am
yeah could be their best as biggest challenge so far with worst team i think, ie oshea, fletcher, brown , heinze etc. good to see that chelsea money cant buy silverware for 3rd year running. hate united more but as an everton supporter we will now get some of the blood money off united from the rooney deal as winning the league was one of the 10 million terms and conditions of the sale 
Percy View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2007 at 11:34am
I think that Chelsea may disintegrate now..  Roman may become bored with them. Glad to stuff it to Mourinho.... But if he goes who will we have as a hate figure.. I actually enjoy despising the bollicks.  Delighted for Drogba ..... someone i hate with a passion. I don't think he'd be half the player he is if he stuck to the rules of the game.
MERRY CHRISTMAS

@IrishPercy
Jimmy 2 Times View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2007 at 3:57pm
drogba and robben annoy the crap out of me, not as much lately as drogba wasnt a much of a lightweight driving as much all the time and robben was out injured. Same with ronaldo though, all pains in the hole to watch. Mourinho might be a bollocks but at least some of his comments are amusing. Its good to see someone rialling up ferguson and wenger from time to time. dont know what mourinho was up to after the game hugging all the players, could that be his way of saying goodbye im getting the sack?
Ah Shadaapa You Face!

Ah Shadaapa You Face!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic