Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Premier League 19/20 Season

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2122232425 46>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2020 at 1:12pm
Johnny Evans
Soyunciu
Possibly even Joe Gomez

Don’t think Maguire has been that good but he did improve the last month or so before the season was halted 

Sponsored Links

Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2020 at 12:41pm
Anyone watch the MOTD show the other night were Shearer, Wright and Lineker were picking their best managers in EPL history

Wright was talking about Wenger when he came into the job saying he was so far ahead of everyone else at the time, he was telling players what to eat and even that they should chew their food for longer, and then he started getting them to inject stuff into their arms to get straight into their bloodstream. Lineker starting laughing saying are you suggesting Arsenal were doping and Wright said no it was just stuff like vitamins
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2020 at 12:45pm
Creatine was one supplement that Arsenal started taking around that time, along with whatever those vitamin shots were. Remember Adams saying himself and a few other players were reluctant to take it to begin with.
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2020 at 1:09pm
Wright said something similar, the foreign lads were all into it but took a while before english players followed 
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2020 at 1:33pm
Sounds like what the Nike Oregan project were doing. Inject enough 'vitamins' as to not to trigger a failed test.
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2020 at 12:01am

LOL
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2020 at 11:00pm
Anyone see the clips of the debate between Simon Jordan and Jim White on talksport about the reporting on Dele Alli’s house being robbed 
HuntysCousin View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HuntysCousin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2020 at 11:27pm
Wouldn't be like Jim White to be a c*nt
Croftman View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Croftman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2020 at 10:47am
Not a fan of yer man Jordan but he was spot on with what he said. White's a c**t
Some people just deserve a slap
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2020 at 11:15am
Originally posted by Croftman Croftman wrote:

Not a fan of yer man Jordan but he was spot on with what he said. White's a c**t

+1
Gary McKay View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Yo Adrian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary McKay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2020 at 12:43pm
What happened to all the ‘null and voiders’ ?
"Smalling and Jones.... have the potential to be the PL’s best ever pairing in my opinion." - SlurAlex
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2020 at 1:13pm
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
gazurtoids View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gazurtoids Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2020 at 2:39pm
Looks like Norwich players have more to worry about than relegation and a virus

pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2020 at 2:40pm
LOL
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2020 at 2:43pm
LOL
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
Hans Moleman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Muff: That is a lie and you are a liar

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2020 at 3:58pm
Will be interesting to see how the top half of the table plays out on resumption, I have a weird feeling Spurs who have been absolutely abysmal this season will put a run together. With City looking likely to be banned in a few weeks time, I can see Chelsea finishing 4th with Wolves Spurs and Arsenal going to the wire for the 5th place CL spot. 
"I called him an embarrassment to FIFA and to himself," .... He said 'No-one speaks to me like that'.... and I said, "well I do' and that was that."
Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2020 at 4:07pm
Originally posted by Hans Moleman Hans Moleman wrote:

Will be interesting to see how the top half of the table plays out on resumption, I have a weird feeling Spurs who have been absolutely abysmal this season will put a run together. With City looking likely to be banned in a few weeks time, I can see Chelsea finishing 4th with Wolves Spurs and Arsenal going to the wire for the 5th place CL spot. 
Yeah there's a very decent CL race going on. Liverpool in obviously, City out pending UEFA decision (was that already confirmed)? Leicester in pole position, then you've 2 from Chelsea, Arsenal, United, Spurs, Wolves (and an outside chance for Sheff Utd)

Leicester - 53 points
Chelsea - 48 points
United - 45 points
Wolves - 43 points
Sheff Utd - 43 points (with a game in hand)
Spurs - 41 points
Arsenal - 40 points (with a game in hand)

OnTheOneRoad View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OnTheOneRoad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2020 at 4:24pm
Originally posted by Hans Moleman Hans Moleman wrote:

LOLLOLLOL Burnley, Palace, Everton and Newcastle could be outside shouts for it too. Other than that tough to see anyone else competing.
No thank you Turkish......I'm sweet enough
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2122232425 46>
  Share Topic