You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Predict the next social media craze?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2014 at 9:37pm
Originally posted by The GerK The GerK wrote:

Originally posted by Landon Donovan Landon Donovan wrote:

The let them eat cake challenge. Where the person in question must throw cake at the poor.

Was talking with few mates about this for Xmas
Pie for poverty.
You pie someone in the face and donate 3.16 to the poor and the pied person nominates someone that he then pies

feck sake Gerk if you are going to do it get it right ya thick its 3.14159 Wink
AKA pedantic kunt
PanteirA View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PanteirA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2014 at 9:39pm
Playing football in a field full of thistles
sid waddell View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

On a dark desert highway

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sid waddell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2014 at 9:45pm
Suck a banana selfie for gay marriage.
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2014 at 10:27pm
Originally posted by sid waddell sid waddell wrote:

LOL LOL LOL
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2014 at 10:43pm
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

Clonbhoy View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
AKA Sir Basil Butterpeas Esquire

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clonbhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2014 at 10:55pm
Originally posted by sid waddell sid waddell wrote:

LOLClap

Clonbhoy View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
AKA Sir Basil Butterpeas Esquire

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clonbhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2014 at 10:56pm
Originally posted by The GerK The GerK wrote:

Originally posted by Landon Donovan Landon Donovan wrote:

The let them eat cake challenge. Where the person in question must throw cake at the poor.

Was talking with few mates about this for Xmas
Pie for poverty.
You pie someone in the face and donate 3.16 to the poor and the pied person nominates someone that he then pies
I always wonder what clowns come up with these, then it hits you straight in the face
Zinedine Kilbane 110 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Man City records obsession

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zinedine Kilbane 110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2014 at 9:57am
Originally posted by Dukla Dukla wrote:

People taking Selfies of their Cats or something

Whatever it is, its sure to be stupid.

The cat that became an internet star has made its owner £64 Million

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2864212/Not-grumpy-Cat-internet-star-owner-64million.html

There are no words!

Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2014 at 5:07pm
In fairness it's a quality scowl on the cat. 

64Million (whistles)
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
Zinedine Kilbane 110 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Man City records obsession

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zinedine Kilbane 110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2015 at 9:55am
The new craze on facebuck of people changing their profile pic to the very first one....  I dont think we have reached the lowest ebb of social media boredom just yet. I feel there is more to come...

Seen this on Twitter:
Remember the old days…when you used to have dinner…then grab the camera, focus it, and take a picture of your food. You’d then take the roll out of the camera, drop it off at the Kodak store, and you’d pick it up a few days later…. You would then take the photos, put them in envelopes, add stamps, then run down to the post office and mail the pictures of your dinner to all your friends. Remember all that? No, then fu*k off with posting that crap up on facebook!

Hoosay View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Hoosay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2015 at 10:02am

Remember the old days when you'd be at work and you wanted to complain about the squad that Eoin Hand had picked for the next world cup qualifier? Remember how you used to write your opinion on a piece of paper, photocopy it 300 times, put them in envelopes, add stamps, head down to the post box and post it off to hundreds of Ireland fans? Remember all that? No, then f**k off posting on an Ireland fan forum.

Things change, technology changes, technology changes things.
Devrozex View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Devrozex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2015 at 10:03am
One of my mates who lives over in the States is going out with this Mexican bird. Her Facebook is the strangest sh*t ever - it is literally just constant pictures of food. Like, seems to cover off nearly every meal she's had over the past couple of years. Just do not get it at all!
Gaz View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
You'll always be Gazsh to me.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2015 at 10:06am
Originally posted by Devrozex Devrozex wrote:

One of my mates who lives over in the States is going out with this Mexican bird. Her Facebook is the strangest sh*t ever - it is literally just constant pictures of food. Like, seems to cover off nearly every meal she's had over the past couple of years. Just do not get it at all!

You know the rules..
I dont email the count anymore, its been 9 months : ( He even sent me a YBIG scarf for my Birthday
seanyshuffler View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
PM snitch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seanyshuffler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2015 at 10:09am
I predict the next craze to be "sh*te in a bucket selfie challenge".

The person must take a sh*te in a bucket and pose for a selfie while doing it. They then must proceed to dump the contents of the bucket
over their head, thus winning the internet.
Gary McKay View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Yo Adrian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary McKay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2015 at 10:17am
Originally posted by seanyshuffler seanyshuffler wrote:

I predict the next craze to be "sh*te in a bucket selfie challenge".

The person must take a sh*te in a bucket and pose for a selfie while doing it. They then must proceed to dump the contents of the bucket
over their head, thus winning the internet.

Meh been done.
Devrozex View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Devrozex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2015 at 10:19am
Originally posted by Gaz Gaz wrote:

You know the rules..

Ha, can't access Facebook in work but I think there is a decent chance even her profile picture is a plate of assorted meats...
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2015 at 10:24am
#FFF or Facebook free February
"The aim is to take back power with social media so if doesn't control you-you control it" said former inter county hurler Diarmuid Lyng yesterday
#FFF is supporting SOAR, an Independant national youth outreach programme run by former inter county hurler Tony Griffin
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2015 at 1:14pm

Originally posted by Gaz Gaz wrote:

You know the rules..

Ha, can't access Facebook in work but I think there is a decent chance even her profile picture is a plate of assorted meats...

Assorted meats all pointing at her face???
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
  Share Topic