You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Predict the next social media craze?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Man City records obsession

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zinedine Kilbane 110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2014 at 12:37pm
Give up FB for life!

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2014 at 12:41pm
Originally posted by Salzburglilly Salzburglilly wrote:

Eat a vegetable challenge.

Was thinking that, something like you have to bite into a raw onion.

Another could be where you have to sing a song. 
Stretchryan View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stretchryan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2014 at 12:50pm
Im sure there would be hilarious consequences if was to try crystal meth
Hans Moleman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Muff: That is a lie and you are a liar

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2014 at 1:17pm
Anybody who has ever taken part in that necknominate thing should have been neutered straight away. There is no place in humanity for their gene pool to be surviving.

As retarded as the other fads are, if they are for charity awareness as the ice bucket thing is, then fair enough. 
"I called him an embarrassment to FIFA and to himself," .... He said 'No-one speaks to me like that'.... and I said, "well I do' and that was that."
heyirish View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote heyirish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2014 at 1:21pm
apparently there is one going around carlow now where old women post a picture of them with their kids and nominate others to do it. I havent seen one yet but a mate of mine from up there has seen a few

if that catches on it could signal the end of Facebook
karl pilkington to doctor when getting prostate examined: jesus thats high up that is, fcuking hell, right you're touching a lung now
newrygreen View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newrygreen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2014 at 1:27pm
There was nominate a proud mother doing the rounds on fb last week too.
Twitter: @50SavesOfDeGea
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newrygreen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2014 at 1:29pm
Originally posted by newrygreen newrygreen wrote:

The let the fans know about away tickets challenge. I nominate the FAI

Good to see they completed their challenge pretty quickly LOL
da scientist View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady
I've a tiny micky

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote da scientist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2014 at 1:36pm
Punch yourself in the face and give urself a black eye and donate to domestic abuse
The main thing is not to panic
cm79 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady
Cawhil cattle caaaaal

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cm79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2014 at 3:16pm
reddladd View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reddladd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2014 at 3:51pm
They're throwing buckets of rubble over themselves in Gaza.
I could agree with you but then we'd both be wrong.
Dukla View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dukla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2014 at 7:04pm
People taking Selfies of their Cats or something

Whatever it is, its sure to be stupid.
irishmale0399 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmale0399 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2014 at 7:12pm
Taking a selfie with a Palastinian flag at UEFA Cup or CL games........
Clonbhoy View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
AKA Sir Basil Butterpeas Esquire

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clonbhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2014 at 3:12pm

for the love of f**king jesus!!! The attention seeking knows no bounds. f**king ice cold water over your head wasn't enough for people, now it is ice cold water with your baps out. We will be cutting off our nads and sticking them in the freezer for testicular cancer next before moving on to shooting ourselves in the shoulder for gun crime and hanging ourselves off trees for suicide awareness or jumping off cliffs to raise awareness of the Norwegian lemming( and yes I know that was a joke). Spare me the next social media craze of look at me, look at me mammy. She can barely remember her friend's name. Still I am sure the money raised will help her get the tit job she needs for that career in the Sun. She might just get it on the NHS of course but they seem to be clamping down on that
theheff1989 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
My name badge won a prize

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote theheff1989 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2014 at 5:26pm
Awful  lot of sh*te on social media these days, worst thing about it is the people feel pressured to do it.
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newrygreen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2014 at 6:11pm
See theres one now with young people knocking themselves out ffs
tonyjaa View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

WATP 55 not out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyjaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2014 at 8:31pm
chopping off the top of your little finger and throwing it in the sea/then nominate someone
Clonbhoy View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
AKA Sir Basil Butterpeas Esquire

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clonbhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2014 at 8:59pm
Originally posted by newrygreen newrygreen wrote:

See theres one now with young people knocking themselves out ffs
 I like the sound of this. I have several nominations in mind
The GerK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Razor you wanna pint?...2 minutes later

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The GerK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2014 at 9:34pm
Originally posted by Landon Donovan Landon Donovan wrote:

The let them eat cake challenge. Where the person in question must throw cake at the poor.

Was talking with few mates about this for Xmas
Pie for poverty.
You pie someone in the face and donate 3.16 to the poor and the pied person nominates someone that he then pies
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
  Share Topic