You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Away days + World Cup 2022 Accommodation and Travel
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Poznan - Travel & Accommodation

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
Author
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MidgyIRL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2013 at 5:21pm
Checked for rooms in blooms, couldn't find any really, Just booked in to the Melody hostel, €42 for the Tuesday night and Wednesday night, and it's just off the square. I remember staying there last summer. It's a nice little spot. It will do the job.
Come on You Boys in Green. Beer
Sponsored Links

londondub View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote londondub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2013 at 9:24am
Guys - you can still get last flights out of Dublin to Stanstead for 30Euro return and then return flights to Poznan early in morning for £46 or less, although some return flights only have a few seats left. Seems to be best option around now
BelfastGreen View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BelfastGreen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2013 at 8:32pm
There's a few of us doing the same as the euros for this, berlin Monday, early train to poznan Tuesday, staying in poznan till Thursday. Can't wait
HateHenry View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
Crap at lists & YBIG KK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HateHenry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2013 at 11:34pm
Anyone flying to Berlin on Mon(Aer Lingus), and getting train from Berlin Hbf at 3.37??? this flight is to Schonfeld, have to get the airport express to train station in Berlin..
Polska Bialo Czerwoni
deco911 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Reg Hunter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deco911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2013 at 11:49pm
Originally posted by HateHenry HateHenry wrote:

Anyone flying to Berlin on Mon(Aer Lingus), and getting train from Berlin Hbf at 3.37??? this flight is to Schonfeld, have to get the airport express to train station in Berlin..
we is flying with ryanair to berlin and are all getting that 337 train me greenarmy eire32 brianie and many more
MidgyIRL View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MidgyIRL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2013 at 12:20am
Are most of us on the Ryanair home to Dublin lunch time Thursday? Smile 
HateHenry View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
Crap at lists & YBIG KK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HateHenry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2013 at 12:27am
Originally posted by deco911 deco911 wrote:

Originally posted by HateHenry HateHenry wrote:

we is flying with ryanair to berlin and are all getting that 337 train me greenarmy eire32 brianie and many more
Ye saw that, have to get express up to Berlin Hbf , goes every 1/2 hour 7.20 yo yo return , tickets purchased at station.
Polska Bialo Czerwoni
SuperDave84 View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2013 at 12:46am
You should be able to book the ticket direct from the airport (Berlin Schonefeld Flughafen) to Poznan.... on bahn.com just go to advanced search options, click on the via box and input the stopover location (Berlin Hbf) and time (however many hours) and you'll get the ticket including the train to and from the airport in Berlin for the same cost as without that add on. Be stupid not to.

Incidentally, there are still cheap flights on Monday evening into Wroclaw and Gdansk, about 4 hours from Poznan, with ryanair. Total trip could still be done for under €150 if you were so inclined (albeit the ticket deadline has passed, obviously).
daboi89 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daboi89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2013 at 6:56pm
horrid tempted to book now. pay day tomorrow,. and can do the lpt for about 150
londondub View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote londondub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2013 at 9:12am
Daboi - you can still get flights from Stanstead to Poznan for around the £50 mark but see Ryanair have increased the flights from Dublin to Stanstead around 50% this week !!
kevincronin2000 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Cork Airport Dogging Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevincronin2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2013 at 10:54am
Aer lingus to Berlin out early tuesday morning return late wed evening €106
time is the stuff that life is made of, don't waste it.
HateHenry View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
Crap at lists & YBIG KK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HateHenry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2013 at 7:19pm
Originally posted by kevincronin2000 kevincronin2000 wrote:

Aer lingus to Berlin out early tuesday morning return late wed evening €106
Ryanair also flying back to Dub on Wed at 13.30...
Polska Bialo Czerwoni
shaneruane View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shaneruane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2013 at 2:14pm

Was just wondering if someone could help me out here,

I'm planning on travelling down to Poznan from Berlin on the morning of Tuesday the 19th by bus. I saw on this thread someone giving a link to Polski Bus where it was 120 zloty to travel from Berlin to Poznan which is great value compared to the train. Was just wondering though where exactly in both cities is the train station located? tried looking it up on google but had no luck. Is the bus station in Berlin in the airport in Schonefield by any chance or is there plenty of them?

All help would be much appreciated,

Thanks
timoffski View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote timoffski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2013 at 7:51pm
Anybody else on the 7.10 from Stanstead on Monday morning?
I own a football club
kevincronin2000 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Cork Airport Dogging Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevincronin2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2013 at 8:09pm
Originally posted by shaneruane shaneruane wrote:

Was just wondering if someone could help me out here,

I'm planning on travelling down to Poznan from Berlin on the morning of Tuesday the 19th by bus. I saw on this thread someone giving a link to Polski Bus where it was 120 zloty to travel from Berlin to Poznan which is great value compared to the train. Was just wondering though where exactly in both cities is the train station located? tried looking it up on google but had no luck. Is the bus station in Berlin in the airport in Schonefield by any chance or is there plenty of them?

All help would be much appreciated,

Thanks

Afaik I looked at these and the bus times dont suit if you want to make it in time for kick off. Train is your only man.
time is the stuff that life is made of, don't waste it.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
  Share Topic