You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Away days + World Cup 2022 Accommodation and Travel
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Poznan Celebration - Suggestion

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>
Author
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2012 at 5:00pm

Just let things happen.....people are getting so menstral over things it's ridiculous!

YBIG NPF founder and CEO
Sponsored Links

Metal Paul View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
The Dude

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Metal Paul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2012 at 5:03pm
Originally posted by BigPodge BigPodge wrote:

I'll be watchin the footy mate, let me know how ya get on tho Wink
You're really over using that term bro, when did you become English??  
"There are no chicks with dicks Johnny, just guys with tits."
Lodger View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lodger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2012 at 5:10pm
Originally posted by ShamtheRam ShamtheRam wrote:

Just let things happen.....people are getting so menstral over things it's ridiculous!

Including yourself.

Originally posted by ShamtheRam ShamtheRam wrote:

Not a chance. Yet another idiotic thread.

vinny 2012 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vinny 2012 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2012 at 7:11pm
bit of calm here people
JuanNil View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JuanNil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2012 at 7:25pm
Let's all do the conga
Shes got a head like Liam Brady
Beavis View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Beavis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2012 at 7:28pm
Originally posted by irishmufc irishmufc wrote:

the lads will need us to be as vocal as possible and cover the stadium in green if we re to get out of the group.i dont normally sing or make noise so i hope im in section with mostly ireland fans who are singing 
Do you mind if I ask - as someone who seems to be passionate about the national team - why not?
...and why now at a tournament you suddenly want to get involved?

Hope that doesn't seem like I'm having a go. I'm just interested to see the mindset behind the majority of fans who don't want to contribute to atmosphere at LR but go mental away (as say Paris 06). Is it just more drink?

Edited by Beavis - 26 Mar 2012 at 7:30pm
<insert witty comment>
shawty View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shawty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2012 at 8:31pm
Jaysus, I'd get more craic at a funeral...

After reading all these posts I can see how "dedicated" you are guys are.. you are now all my hero's!!  Take a bow...

schillaci View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la
I love Scott HULK Hogan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote schillaci Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2012 at 7:22am

The amount of "I paid a fortune to get here so I'm not doing the Poznan" Uber-fans on here is ridiculous.  It looks fantastic when Celtic fans do it and would be a nice gesture to our city hosts.

I'm up for it. Regardless of anyone else.
da scientist View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady
I've a tiny micky

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote da scientist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2012 at 8:39am

Id defo be interested in doing it if Paul Green makes the squad and he comes on in a match and breaks his leg! While he is receiving attention I think it would be a great time to do the Poznan! Pass the time and at least then we can relax known he won’t be back!

Liam Brady
Liam Brady
I've a tiny micky

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote da scientist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2012 at 8:40am
Originally posted by schillaci schillaci wrote:

The amount of "I paid a fortune to get here so I'm not doing the Poznan" Uber-fans on here is ridiculous.  It looks fantastic when Celtic fans do it and would be a nice gesture to our city hosts.

agree 110% ClapClap
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2012 at 8:45am
Originally posted by da scientist da scientist wrote:

Originally posted by schillaci schillaci wrote:

agree 110% ClapClap
Scientist in agreement shocker
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
Peter J. Russellroff View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peter J. Russellroff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2012 at 8:51am
Can someone tell me exactly what's so good about doing the Poznan? Linking arms turning your back on the pitch jumping up & down missing what's happening sounds idiotic to me.

Would it not be better linking arms jumping up and down facing the pitch. I can see fellas who have never been to an Ireland match being buckled saying in the first minute "Let's do the f**king Poznan" like an excited 10 year old looking to do the Mexican Wave in Lansdowne.

Edited by Peter J. Russellroff - 27 Mar 2012 at 8:52am
Liam Brady
Liam Brady
I've a tiny micky

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote da scientist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2012 at 9:04am
Originally posted by Peter J. Russellroff Peter J. Russellroff wrote:

Can someone tell me exactly what's so good about doing the Poznan? Linking arms turning your back on the pitch jumping up & down missing what's happening sounds idiotic to me.

Would it not be better linking arms jumping up and down facing the pitch. I can see fellas who have never been to an Ireland match being buckled saying in the first minute "Let's do the f**king Poznan" like an excited 10 year old looking to do the Mexican Wave in Lansdowne.

f**k me, cheer up pal

go off and get yourself a ride, ring baldrick!

we are there to cheer on the team and have a good time, were not all going to stand there and be like a bunch of spas just singing coybig etc.

there will be a party atmosphere in the ground and it is something we might not witness again for a while after the group we have got for the world cup!

mactifosi View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mactifosi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2012 at 9:09am
ffs just do it at half-time and if you want sing something simple to the Lech Fans

super, super Ka Ka S

That would go down a treat imo

(KKS = Kolejowy Klub Sportowy Lech poznan)

niall290 View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niall290 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2012 at 9:10am

Id defo be interested in doing it if Paul Green makes the squad and he comes on in a match and breaks his leg! While he is receiving attention I think it would be a great time to do the Poznan! Pass the time and at least then we can relax known he won’t be back!

Thats the most idiotic post i have seen on this site.

I would be one of Paul Greens worst critics mainly because of the players hes getten ahead of but at the end of the day he is trying his best to represent our country and here you are wishing he breaks a leg.Get a grip lad.He is no great midfielder but dont wish a horrific injury on one of our players.
June 2012 party time!!
Liam Brady
Liam Brady
I've a tiny micky

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote da scientist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2012 at 9:30am
Originally posted by niall290 niall290 wrote:

Thats the most idiotic post i have seen on this site.

I would be one of Paul Greens worst critics mainly because of the players hes getten ahead of but at the end of the day he is trying his best to represent our country and here you are wishing he breaks a leg.Get a grip lad.He is no great midfielder but dont wish a horrific injury on one of our players.

im not paying the household charge either
BabbsBalls View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BabbsBalls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2012 at 9:42am
Let me guess this right . You want us to not watch the final 10 mins of a huge game we are losing or drawing at best ?

No thanks man
l hear you are a racist now, father ?
Peter J. Russellroff View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peter J. Russellroff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2012 at 9:49am

Originally posted by Peter J. Russellroff Peter J. Russellroff wrote:

f**k me, cheer up pal

go off and get yourself a ride, ring baldrick!

we are there to cheer on the team and have a good time, were not all going to stand there and be like a bunch of spas just singing coybig etc.

there will be a party atmosphere in the ground and it is something we might not witness again for a while after the group we have got for the world cup!

Baldrick, do you fancy the ride? We can jump up and down with our backs to everyone as a gesture of goodwill to the people of Poznan when we're finished.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>
  Share Topic