You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Away days + World Cup 2022 Accommodation and Travel
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

POZNAŃ- FAQ and others

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 37>
Author
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BartPoznan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2012 at 3:02pm

Apartment for rent during the period 9 June 2012 to 19 June 2012

Hi, my name is Bartek and I live in Poznan. I have 2 room apartment with kitchen and bathroom with view on the Warta river in the center of Poznan.

perfect for 6 people during the stay (if you have no problem sleeping on the couch with you buddy)

5 min walk to city center (old town)
26 min by bus to stadium (stadium is on the outskirts of Poznan)
24 h open store 5 min walk from the apartment
Postal services and 3 different ATM’s in the neighborhood

includes:
WiFi
Espresso machine
Amazing view with balcony on the river (actually possible to fish from it LOL)
Equipped kitchen and bathroom
TV

If you are interested in the whole 10 days period I give you a better offer
Please contact me and I can send you some photos and give you more info.

Sponsored Links

schillaci View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la
I love Scott HULK Hogan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote schillaci Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2012 at 3:35pm
Originally posted by BartPoznan BartPoznan wrote:

Apartment for rent during the period 9 June 2012 to 19 June 2012

Hi, my name is Bartek and I live in Poznan. I have 2 room apartment with kitchen and bathroom with view on the Warta river in the center of Poznan.

perfect for 6 people during the stay (if you have no problem sleeping on the couch with you buddy)

5 min walk to city center (old town)
26 min by bus to stadium (stadium is on the outskirts of Poznan)
24 h open store 5 min walk from the apartment
Postal services and 3 different ATM’s in the neighborhood

includes:
WiFi
Espresso machine
Amazing view with balcony on the river (actually possible to fish from it LOL)
Equipped kitchen and bathroom
TV

If you are interested in the whole 10 days period I give you a better offer
Please contact me and I can send you some photos and give you more info.

Hey Bartek. Let me know the details of that please. Please send me a message with cost etc.  For some reason the forum wont let me send a personal message to you.

Edited by schillaci - 01 Feb 2012 at 3:56pm
BartPoznan View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BartPoznan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2012 at 4:05pm
Hi, please provide your email and i will send you all info with photos
or send me message bartwery@hotmail.com
The GerK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Razor you wanna pint?...2 minutes later

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The GerK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2012 at 4:55pm
Keeper...we have to taste the beer over there, tough job.
There will be a few of us

SGB - you know I only have eyes for you Heart
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BartPoznan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2012 at 10:02pm

Hi

Well this is what i wrote back to an Irish group of friends that asked me so i just forward it to you.

Tell me what you think regardless.

There is one bedroom with a double bed (its possible to put single bed in there too but it will be crowded)In the other room there is one big bed-sofa for two people and one smaller one also for two.  Bathroom with shower, sink and toilet, and kitchen with all the equipment of course. So If you lads aren’t too picky and don’t mind shearing double bed like we do with my friends than its perfect for even six people. Then it is 30 euro for a person for one night, which means 180 for one day if you stay ten days. If it is less than ten days I have to charge unfortunately more. Low class hotel takes around 26 euro for one person for one night, so I think its worth paying 5 a night more and having all the benefits of having an apartment in the center, plus the view is mind-blowing. There is a 300 euro security deposit.

So to summarize it all: 180 a night (best to split with a group of friends 5 or 6, 7 is possible too but I think you end up killing each other.) Of course I help you with all questions, buses shops, beer, costs, tourist traps and so on. Also provide your private email address and I will send you some pictures of the place.

Please contact me by email bartwery@hotmail.com

Forza2 View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Forza2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2012 at 10:37am
by the hour hotels in Poznan still would be a good deal...10 Euro per hour or ..25 Euro per night and that's for 2! Free soft drinks as well. Good rooms judging by website galleries and ... discreet as they advertise.
Anyone interested google:  POKOJE NA GODZINY Poznan
spice  up your stay and save and beat that ridiculous hotel price hikes. Email or call and negotiate for June stay.

Vojt View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vojt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2012 at 11:37am
Forza2,

this type of hotels in Poland basically look for one type of customers hence by-the-hour and discreet, ;-) if you know what I mean. Not recommended for normal foreign visitors.
the_walls View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
6 in a row, alive alive oh..

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the_walls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2012 at 11:44am
Originally posted by BartPoznan BartPoznan wrote:

Hi

Well this is what i wrote back to an Irish group of friends that asked me so i just forward it to you.

Tell me what you think regardless.

There is one bedroom with a double bed (its possible to put single bed in there too but it will be crowded)In the other room there is one big bed-sofa for two people and one smaller one also for two.  Bathroom with shower, sink and toilet, and kitchen with all the equipment of course. So If you lads aren’t too picky and don’t mind shearing double bed like we do with my friends than its perfect for even six people. Then it is 30 euro for a person for one night, which means 180 for one day if you stay ten days. If it is less than ten days I have to charge unfortunately more. Low class hotel takes around 26 euro for one person for one night, so I think its worth paying 5 a night more and having all the benefits of having an apartment in the center, plus the view is mind-blowing. There is a 300 euro security deposit.

So to summarize it all: 180 a night (best to split with a group of friends 5 or 6, 7 is possible too but I think you end up killing each other.) Of course I help you with all questions, buses shops, beer, costs, tourist traps and so on. Also provide your private email address and I will send you some pictures of the place.

Please contact me by email bartwery@hotmail.com

Hi Bart,

That looks a good offer. Just one question. How do we know if we send you money that you are legitimate and we will get what we pay for?
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BartPoznan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2012 at 1:36pm
hi

before you come i will of course send you photos of the place so you know what I'm talking about.
Im a young fellow which had the chance of living in 3 different countries, i know more than enough about things that they say about polish people, that they are hustlers and all of that, had unfortunately witnessed it myself too. Life is treating me well and I'm not cheap to be trying to get the last penny out of anyone. Since its hard to make some kind of contract because i don't know who im dealing with and neither do you, we could just go for the long forgot human trust or come up with some solution that fits us all. Maybe scan of your and my passport or something...
Logically I'm taking a risk as well because i can book you guys and you might not turn up.
So give me some ideas how you feel about it, calling me up is no problem either

Regards
Bart

poznankeeper View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote poznankeeper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2012 at 3:59pm

Going to Poznan its worth to think about comfortable accomodation. Better try to find some rooms in hotels on this list: http://www.poznan.pl/accomodation If you are looking for good fun stay in Irish Fan Village (http://www.irishfanvillage.com). You can also try in cities surrounding Poznan. Our agglomeration is very well connected with trains and buses.

Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2012 at 4:30pm
Recommend me in Poznan

1. A steakhouse
2. A chinese restaurent
3 a Polish restaurent

nothing too fancy but somewhere where  the tablecloth knifes and forks are not plasticThumbs Up
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
The Saint View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Saint Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2012 at 4:32pm
Originally posted by Newryrep Newryrep wrote:

Recommend me in Poznan

1. A steakhouse
2. A chinese restaurent
3 a Polish restaurent

nothing too fancy but somewhere where  the tablecloth knifes and forks are not plasticThumbs Up

Newryrep's checklist before leaving for an away trip
1. Passport
2. Money
3. Match tickets
4. List of restaurants
5. Mrs Newryrep
FAIlure

Good shot, lovely ............ oh good jaysus
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2012 at 4:36pm
Originally posted by The Saint The Saint wrote:

Recommend me in Poznan

1. A steakhouse
2. A chinese restaurent
3 a Polish restaurent

Newryrep's checklist before leaving for an away trip
1. Passport
2. Money
3. Match tickets
4. List of restaurants
5.Flag
6. Mrs Newryrep
Thumbs Up
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
JimmyG View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JimmyG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2012 at 5:42pm
Originally posted by poznankeeper poznankeeper wrote:

Going to Poznan its worth to think about comfortable accomodation. Better try to find some rooms in hotels on this list: http://www.poznan.pl/accomodation If you are looking for good fun stay in Irish Fan Village (http://www.irishfanvillage.com). You can also try in cities surrounding Poznan. Our agglomeration is very well connected with trains and buses.

Thanks for the information keeper.  Can you tell me if Garbary Street is in a good and safe area?
Football is all very well a good game for rough girls, but
not for delicate boys.
Vojt View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vojt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2012 at 9:29pm
Originally posted by JimmyG JimmyG wrote:

Thanks for the information keeper.  Can you tell me if Garbary Street is in a good and safe area?

What have you rented there? a flat? It is in the city center, next to the Old Square Market - superb location, although wondering off the street you may come to some doghy places. But genereally safe, as is the entire city. 
JimmyG View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JimmyG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2012 at 8:13am
Originally posted by Vojt Vojt wrote:

What have you rented there? a flat? It is in the city center, next to the Old Square Market - superb location, although wondering off the street you may come to some doghy places. But genereally safe, as is the entire city. 

Thanks for that.  Yeah I rented an apartment there for 10 days.
Football is all very well a good game for rough girls, but
not for delicate boys.
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote poznankeeper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2012 at 10:28am

Recommend me in Poznan

1. A steakhouse
2. A chinese restaurent
3 a Polish restaurent

Steakhouses:

• Sioux Restaurant,

• Crime Story Restaurant

• Fenix Restaurant

All are located in Old Market. In all of them waiters speaks english. My favorite is Sioux.

Chinese restaurants:

• Pekin – 23 lutego 33 Street – perfect food! The best chinese restaurant in Poznan

• Azalia – Sw. Marcin Street

• Bambus – Old Market

Polish restaurant:

• ChÅ‚opskie jadÅ‚o – Franciszkanska Street - next to Fenix Restaurant

• Tylko u nas – WrocÅ‚awska 2 Street – Its perfect! Large portions of food, low proces. It taste like homemade food. I love it.

• Bary mleczne - a group of home bars with low prices, you can order there two-course lunch for 3-4 euro. Here is list of streets where you can find them: Szkolna 4, Dabrowskiego 39, Jaworowa 58, Gorna Wilda 105, C. Ratajskigo Square 10, Sw. Marcin 75 , Podgorna 2, Os. Piastowskie 74

And here you can find some others restaurants http://www.poznan.pl/mim/turystyka/en/restaurants-cafes,poi,3331,6117/

Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote poznankeeper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2012 at 10:29am

Garbary is a safe street. Through Garbary run few tram and bus lines. There are many grocery stores, some of them are open 24 h. Its next to Old Market so in the evening may be a little loud. I lived there for several months and I was satisfied.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 37>
  Share Topic