You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Away days + World Cup 2022 Accommodation and Travel
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Potential Bosnia away, 31 March 2019, Travel & Acc
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Potential Bosnia away, 31 March 2019, Travel & Acc

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 151617
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Don't ask me about car warranty

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deise316 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2020 at 12:51pm
Originally posted by belt belt wrote:

Did anyone get notification from Wizzair that the Sarajevo to Budapest flight on the 1st was cancelled? I've received nothing but can see it's no longer being offered for sale

Still on sale on their site, more than likely going ahead at this stage unless there is a late change. 

Picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue.....
Sponsored Links

cardwizzard View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cardwizzard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2020 at 1:12pm
Id imagine he meant the return leg of the trip, Apr 1, sarajevo to Budapest, that isn't for sale anymore. Surly them cancelling a leg of a trip would qualify us for a refund. They seem to offer 120% of trip in vouchers if that is of interest. 

Was on the Wizzair website, it says by April 12 they intend to set up a portal of sorts to deal with all queries. There obviously overrun at the moment. However wouldn't have the same confidence we'd get the few bob back as say Ryanair, who have already refunded a couple of my flights. 
wanderer View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wanderer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2020 at 4:08pm
Originally posted by Jasonic Jasonic wrote:

Should we still check in? Cos if you don't, you're considered a no show, and that negates any rights you may have..

Wondering this myself. What is the best way to go about it ?
Might see if my travel insurance will cover it given we wouldn't be allowed to enter the country 
Shoco View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Hail Hail the Celts are here

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shoco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2020 at 5:01pm
just remember there’s usually an excess to be paid with travel insurance, sometimes it would be more than the cost of a cheap flight

YOUR 3 IN A ROW LEAGUE CHAMPIONS
wanderer View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wanderer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2020 at 5:44pm
Originally posted by Shoco Shoco wrote:

just remember there’s usually an excess to be paid with travel insurance, sometimes it would be more than the cost of a cheap flight

Forgot about that. Will just take the hit so. Think I paid 80 for these flights 
kevincronin2000 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Cork Airport Dogging Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevincronin2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2020 at 5:47pm
Originally posted by wanderer wanderer wrote:

Originally posted by Shoco Shoco wrote:

Forgot about that. Will just take the hit so. Think I paid 80 for these flights 

Looked to claim for flights when the mother in law passed away which prevented us from going to Malta last year, the Excess was €45 per flight, didn't bother claiming as the flights were only €49.
time is the stuff that life is made of, don't waste it.
gspain View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gspain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2020 at 10:51am
Re Budapest-Sarajevo on Wizzair,

Flight departed at 9.08am local time this morning.  So no chance of a refund now.  
Jasonic View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jasonic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2020 at 5:01pm
Originally posted by gspain gspain wrote:

Re Budapest-Sarajevo on Wizzair,

Flight departed at 9.08am local time this morning.  So no chance of a refund now.  

w**kers
ProudAndLoud View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ProudAndLoud Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2020 at 6:14pm
Yep I had a ghost seat on it :(
cardwizzard View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote cardwizzard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2020 at 10:29am
Just got the email to convert my Wizzair points from credit to cash. Filled in the form, and said its gona take 60 days! Ah well, when that 14e hits my bank acc be like finding a score in your pocket after that night out LOL
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 151617
  Share Topic