Forum Home Forum Home : YouBoysInGreen Fanzine : Feedback/Ideas
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Posting photos?????

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2010 at 4:09pm
Originally posted by The Count The Count wrote:

i can see your photos johnny? must be your computer

LOLLOLLOLLOL
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
Sponsored Links

eaststand85 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eaststand85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2010 at 5:34am
Originally posted by ShamtheRam ShamtheRam wrote:

Originally posted by Mafi Mushkila Mafi Mushkila wrote:

Hmm I've tried all that but the upload image/browse computer won't come up for me Confused

Same problem!

+ 1, regardless of browser.
GreenTribe View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Please Count, can I be a Mod?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GreenTribe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2010 at 1:00pm
i have tried to post a few pics today and they won't display on the thread but when i preview the post it does Angry so fcuking annoying, sort it out lads.
Thumbs%20Up
I am serious. And don't call me Shirley.
ShamtheRam View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2010 at 5:29pm
Seems that I can't upload pics from my files.

Says:
Error
Only members with sufficient permission can access this page.
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
drog addict View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Castleknocker

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drog addict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2011 at 4:03am
I am trying to post up new designs for flags and scarfs from a mac and i can only do this by saving them as jpg, jpeg, gif, png and bmp which is impossible as i am a thick when it comes to this stuff.

I can only save it as a word doc or a pdf but when i put it up it looks crap.

Ant advice on how i can do this. 
Chips don't bounce
Stoked Up View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stoked Up Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2011 at 4:54am
Originally posted by drog addict drog addict wrote:

I am trying to post up new designs for flags and scarfs from a mac and i can only do this by saving them as jpg, jpeg, gif, png and bmp which is impossible as i am a thick when it comes to this stuff.I can only save it as a word doc or a pdf but when i put it up it looks crap.Ant advice on how i can do this. 

Your word document saves the entire page and that's why the image looks crap.

Cut and paste your image into Paint and then save as jpg, jpeg, gif, png or bmp. Upload into Tinypic and then link to here.
TAFKAS View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TAFKAS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2011 at 8:02am
Originally posted by Stoked Up Stoked Up wrote:

Originally posted by drog addict drog addict wrote:

I am trying to post up new designs for flags and scarfs from a mac and i can only do this by saving them as jpg, jpeg, gif, png and bmp which is impossible as i am a thick when it comes to this stuff.I can only save it as a word doc or a pdf but when i put it up it looks crap.Ant advice on how i can do this. 

Your word document saves the entire page and that's why the image looks crap.

Cut and paste your image into Paint and then save as jpg, jpeg, gif, png or bmp. Upload into Tinypic and then link to here.

That's exactly what I do for himLOL

drog addict View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Castleknocker

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drog addict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2011 at 3:56am
Ok i have uploaded it to tiny pic and it is there on the screen and where the fcuk do i go now. What do i press, this sh1t is frustrating or else i am fcuking idiot, i am going with idiot as its probably looking at me but i cant find it.
Chips don't bounce
TAFKAS View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TAFKAS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2011 at 6:45am
Here ya go.

horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2011 at 4:15pm
If you want to post up loads of photos and the photo's are too big, you can download this application from Microsoft which allows you do resize any amount of pictures in 1 go - all you need to do is

1:\ Download this app from MS - http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=211477
2:\ Install it.
3:\ When it's installed go into a folder with all your pics and right click on a picture or multiple pictures and choose "Resize pictures" and it will resize to what ever option you choose.

I think this might only work on XP.

Edited by horsebox - 28 Jun 2011 at 4:20pm
He wouldn't set me free,
na na na na na na na na.
Black Knee Stevie View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Black Knee Stevie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2011 at 5:44pm
Is there anyway of deleting the photos that are uploaded?
It is not just a simple game, it is a weapon of the revolution
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2011 at 5:47pm

How do you mean Stevie? Your own photos? If so, just edit your post and remove it.

YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Black Knee Stevie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2011 at 5:59pm
Nah McG, out of that folder?

The Count View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Count Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2011 at 6:04pm
yep, go to member control panel at the top left of the page (under the ybig logo) and then go to the file manager tab ad delete them from there
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Black Knee Stevie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2011 at 6:11pm
Cheers lads Thumbs Up
PhilliyK View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Granny Grabber

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PhilliyK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2012 at 9:24pm
Whats the handiest way to upload pics from a smartphone lads?

Am sure there is gonna be loads off pics from Poland/Ukraine lads will want to share asap so someone throw up the handiest method to get these up on the forum same with vids
theheff1989 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
My name badge won a prize

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote theheff1989 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2013 at 3:23pm
You have already uploaded a file of the same name. Please select another file, or rename the file and try again.

Keep getting this when I try to upload a picture from iPhone. The picture is below 500kb than I'm trying to post.
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2013 at 3:33pm
Click member control panel and file manager and you should see the photo in there or else the photo that you are trying to upload has the same name as a photo in the File manager.

He wouldn't set me free,
na na na na na na na na.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic