You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : YouBoysInGreen Fanzine : Feedback/Ideas
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Posting photos?????

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Count Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Posting photos?????
    Posted: 04 Apr 2009 at 11:33am
Easiest way....

if you find a picture on the internet you want to use eg: http://www.whatever.com/whatever.jpg

in the reply box type [img ]  then type in the address of the jpg link like above [/img]

If its one of your own pics then upload it onto http://tinypic.com/ and they will resize and give you the link to type in here on the forum Clap easy.

way number 2:
This is the way I do it anyway, especially if you are trying to upload a good few and they are big in size and you have no photo editing software this is just as handy....
Lads, remember photos can only be 500KB max in size so see below on how to resize

This is for multiple photo uploads, like your away games photos but works the same for uploading one photo, or just for just uploading another picture off the internet go straight to step 9

1. Put all the pics you want in a folder called 'whatever' on your desktop.
2. Highlight them all in the folder and rightclick on any of them
3. Select 'send to' mail recipient
4. you will then be prompted to make make the picture sizes smaller or keep existing size.
5. select 'make them smaller'
6. This will take a few seconds and they will all end up being attached to an email in outlook.

7. Select them all in the email and right click and go copy.
8. Paste them to a 'whatever2' folder on your desktop...... this are all resized now and the steps 1-8 should only take 1-2 mins no matter how many photos you have.

NEXT STEP:
9. Back in forum click on 'reply' on any post in the thread you want to upload photos (on right hand side of screen). NB: YOU MUST DO THIS TO GET THE OPTION TO UPLOAD PHOTOS.
10.Then follow worms great direction belowClap (make sure you upload photos from 'whatever2' folder.....give it a bash

Originally posted by theworm2345 theworm2345 wrote:

Edited by The Count - 13 Oct 2009 at 7:49am
Sponsored Links

brianie View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brianie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2009 at 11:37am
Thanks Count, What if your not using Outlook, eg Eircom.net?
ITS KEANE YES

YBIG You Can Please some of the People Some of the Time But Not All of The People All of The Time
The Count View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Count Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2009 at 11:46am
you should still have it installed on your pc brianie, doesnt have to be setup correctly or anything, try it anyway
brianie View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brianie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2009 at 11:46am
OK ThanksClap
ITS KEANE YES

YBIG You Can Please some of the People Some of the Time But Not All of The People All of The Time
grazza View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote grazza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2009 at 12:29pm

Thanx Count. I'll give that a try later Smile

gouldinho View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gouldinho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2009 at 2:33pm
i always wondered what the reply button was. I used to just press space, post reply and then go back and edit it
SYLT View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SYLT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2009 at 2:39pm
You get your picture.

Insert it in the envelope.

Lick the flap (thats what she said)

Seal it over.

Attach a stamp.

Finally, you place it in a postbox.

Thats how you post a picture.
brianie View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brianie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2009 at 3:23pm
Unhappy
ITS KEANE YES

Mafi Mushkila View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mafi Mushkila Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2009 at 4:19pm
Hmm I've tried all that but the upload image/browse computer won't come up for me Confused
ShamtheRam View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2009 at 5:28pm
Originally posted by Mafi Mushkila Mafi Mushkila wrote:

Hmm I've tried all that but the upload image/browse computer won't come up for me Confused

Same problem!
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
The Count View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Count Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2009 at 3:54am
try it in a different browser lads.....firefox or google chrome as maybe internet explorer is just setup ar*eways for ye

Lads, remember photos can only be 500KB max in size

Edited by The Count - 06 Apr 2009 at 5:03am
Billy O'Toole View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady
Official forum mess

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Billy O'Toole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2009 at 7:24am
tramp
Ybig holy jaysus - 4 points for Gerk & Count
RogerMilla View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
#TEAMJAVIER #ENGANCHE

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RogerMilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2009 at 3:28am
Originally posted by Billy O'Toole Billy O'Toole wrote:

tramp

indeed
The first time the Devil made me do it. The second time I did it on my own.
Billy O'Toole View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady
Official forum mess

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Billy O'Toole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2009 at 5:41pm
Originally posted by RogerMilla RogerMilla wrote:

Originally posted by Billy O'Toole Billy O'Toole wrote:

tramp

indeed

indeed is right Rog mate
Ybig holy jaysus - 4 points for Gerk & Count
GreenTribe View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Please Count, can I be a Mod?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GreenTribe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2010 at 12:33pm
Sometimes the upload button ain't coming up for me, tried firefox too.
Carsnip???!! Ermm
I am serious. And don't call me Shirley.
barcabhoy View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote barcabhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2010 at 2:24pm

feck tried something but no joy

Edited by barcabhoy - 15 Mar 2010 at 2:25pm
For these games, you must keep a cold heart no, a warm heart and a cold mind no, head! So you must have a warm heart and (pause)a cold head.
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2010 at 4:09pm
Count,

Your post does not work
1:\When I add the photos to the email recipeint it adds the photos as attachments (IE8 and MSOutlook2007) so I cant do step 6-7
2:\We dont have the option to complete step 9 - I only have the option to do this when I create a new post.

Edited by horsebox1977 - 19 May 2010 at 4:10pm
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
The Count View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Count Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2010 at 6:28pm
Originally posted by horsebox1977 horsebox1977 wrote:

Count,

Your post does not work
1:\When I add the photos to the email recipeint it adds the photos as attachments (IE8 and MSOutlook2007) so I cant do step 6-7
2:\We dont have the option to complete step 9 - I only have the option to do this when I create a new post.

wrap your laptop / computer in your dressing gown for 30 mins and stick it in the fridge for 8mins (no more no less) and it should work next time...... if not do this...

A.if you find a picture on the internet you want to use eg: http://www.whatever.com/whatever.jpg

in the reply box type [img ]  then type in the address of the jpg link like above [/img]

or

B. If its one of your own pics then upload it onto http://tinypic.com/ and they will resize and give you the link to type in here on the forum Clap easy.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic