You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Polish Women

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 231>
Author
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrBrightside Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2012 at 12:27am
Originally posted by Peter J. Russellroff Peter J. Russellroff wrote:

I wonder how the Irish female fans felt in Poland

I talked after the match with the Poles. They ask how we can live with such ugly women. They saw our women and said that if they had such at home, they would perish. Their women are kinder, nicer.

Yesterday I was at a concert in Gdansk. I met a girl who looked like an angel with thouse of curly hair and
beautiful face. Tall, slender brunette. Absolute quality! I thought that I met my future wife. Mother of my childrenBig smile.
 She talked with me but she wouldn't give me her nr. Why? Because last saturday she met Irish. He works in London and went on a sunday but she told me that it isn't fair to give chance to another Irish lad.
Even if John never return, or resumes. After the concert she went home and I drank all night. Today I returned to Germany where lads are prettier than native women. And puking all day like a cat.
SO F*CK YOU JOHNNY!
Wherever you are in this f.....ing London!Angry
eire77 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eire77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2012 at 12:38am
Originally posted by heighway2heaven heighway2heaven wrote:

2 tangoed, oompa-loompa swamp donkeys got out of the car in front of me.

Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean they aren't out to get me...
darmack View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darmack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2012 at 12:50am
Even though Torun was only a small place, I think they were  better there compared to Warsaw. And didn't even notice any in Poznan or Gdansk on match days.
The dark side.. And the light
CandyFloss View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CandyFloss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2012 at 2:04am
You're amazing, really! Thanks for incredible and magical atmosphere  in Poznan, you are the best supporters on EURO 2012. Without Irish fans Poland is empty...  Now, I miss You... We stole a piece of my heart to Ireland... I must visit Green Island, fastly!  If someone of you looking for a wife or girlfriend - I'm interested ;) 

You'll never beats the Irish & Polska Biało Czerowni 

Edited by The Count - 22 Jun 2012 at 11:58am
coleman's View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coleman's Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2012 at 4:44am
Torun was the ultimate. All finished their exams the last few weeks as well so they were mad for the craic! The future wife potential is ridiculous!
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2012 at 8:54am
Irish hoes getting a serious hammering on this thread. Embarrassed
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
NordyBoy View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NordyBoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2012 at 10:51am
Glad to hear U enjoyed our company we had an unbelievable time in Poznan , so much so that we're gonna come back , would love some beautiful Polish hostess' to show us round properly, interested. ??? ....
colemanY2K View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Fresh minty breath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colemanY2K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2012 at 12:21pm
This thread is hilarious.

My gf is Polish and she was on to me over the past few months that I was only with her to deepen the Irish gene pool. Then when we headed off to Poland she was saying that it was an "irish gene invasion"....... 

After reading the thread I think she may have had a point LOL
fr larry duff View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fr larry duff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2012 at 1:09pm
Originally posted by CandyFloss CandyFloss wrote:

You're amazing, really! Thanks for incredible and magical atmosphere  in Poznan, you are the best supporters on EURO 2012. Without Irish fans Poland is empty...  Now, I miss You... We stole a piece of my heart to Ireland... I must visit Green Island, fastly!  If someone of you looking for a wife or girlfriend - I'm interested ;) 

pictures please Wink
Black Knee Stevie View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Black Knee Stevie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2012 at 1:18pm
Not one pic Thumbs Down 
It is not just a simple game, it is a weapon of the revolution
erimus View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote erimus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2012 at 1:23pm
Using the ice tonite.
Will have plenty of pics in my mind
This is our f**king country we're talking about - Keano

ROLL ON 2016
Peter J. Russellroff View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peter J. Russellroff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2012 at 1:52pm
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

Irish hoes getting a serious hammering on this thread. Embarrassed

I'd say 90% of Irish women deserve to be absolutely slated to be honest. Binge drinking, chain smoking fake blonde haired, up their own arse dirt. That's all they are.

I've now seen the light from my trip to Poland. Irish women I've a message for you...., Stick your fake tan & 3am burgers from Eddie Rockets up your arse. Yizzer nothing but overrated fake skanks. Take the make up & tan off and 90% look like Freddy Krueger.

Edited by Peter J. Russellroff - 22 Jun 2012 at 1:54pm
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2012 at 1:57pm
Peter don't hold back whatever you do let it all out. Tell them what you really think LOLLOL.
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2012 at 2:00pm
Is it a TJ profile :) 
AKA pedantic kunt
Cotsy View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cotsy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2012 at 2:04pm
Peter J. you are some man, but im finding it hard to diagree, polish women tore my heart in 2 over there, 2 marriage proposals turned down i had.
Bohs Till I Die
David McWilliams View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote David McWilliams Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2012 at 2:06pm
I reckon an annual or bi-annual YBIG trip to Poland is in order!
Peter J. Russellroff View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peter J. Russellroff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2012 at 2:07pm
The Irish skanks deserve the abuse. They give us enough of it. I walked down
Henry St earlier & I puked in my mouth several times. Horrible out of shape things with their arse hanging out of their tracksuit bottoms. Disgusting. Funny thing is they probably think they're georgous.

Edited by Peter J. Russellroff - 22 Jun 2012 at 2:10pm
CandyFloss View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CandyFloss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2012 at 2:08pm
Originally posted by fr larry duff fr larry duff wrote:

Originally posted by CandyFloss CandyFloss wrote:

pictures please Wink

I don't give you here. Is something like a private message on this forum? :> 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 231>
  Share Topic