You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Polish Women

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 231>
Author
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Peter J. Russellroff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2012 at 5:41pm
I actually feel sorry for the Irish women. The women might say the Irish men aren't great looking but the foreign women like the Irishmens craic. What do Irish women have for the foreignmen when they can have their own nationality? The foreigners certainly wouldn't go for an Irish girl drinking loads of alcohol eating burgers & chips.

The foreign women Polish, American, Spanish, Norweigan , Italian even Germans etc are all far superior to the Irish women unfortunately. They're naturally beautiful & good looking unlike most Irish. They don't wear a ton of make up & fake tan like the Irish. They're all in shape unlike the Irish. They dress classy unlike the Irish. The majority are down to earth & approachable unlike the Irish. They're not naturally pasty skinned like the Irish. They don't binge drink like Irish girls (that's a horrible trait with Irish women. You wouldn't see foreign women eating garlic fries with sauce all over their face at 3am like their Irish counterparts.

It's quite often that you see a very ordinary looking Irish fella with a cracker from the countries I've mentioned above as the Irish men are good craic. Half the Irish women are waiting on George Clooney to come along & they think they're far better looking than they actually are.

Edited by Peter J. Russellroff - 21 Jun 2012 at 5:43pm
heighway2heaven View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote heighway2heaven Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2012 at 5:47pm
I think the word 'approachable' is the key there.
Nanvelify View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Nanvelify Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2012 at 6:25pm
Soo... should we expect the baby-boom in Poland in 9 months? ;)

Beer
Peter J. Russellroff View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Peter J. Russellroff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2012 at 6:34pm
Originally posted by heighway2heaven heighway2heaven wrote:

Do you agree with me that the vast majority of Irish women aren't approachable? Even if you
do get talking to one with everything going great you always get that fat ugly mate dragging her away from you as she's jealous her friend is getting some attention.... Only in Ireland.
BagOfArse View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BagOfArse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2012 at 7:02pm
Originally posted by Cotsy Cotsy wrote:

Absolute quality, jaw on the floor at every turn, have a moth so was only looking but my god they are stunning, any on here end up in the "go go club" in Poznan? think thats what it was called...

Poznan's version of Bada Bing

yep I was in there more than once!

and the Gentlemans Club in Sopot,please tell me there was other ybig lads in the early hours after the Spain game for the singalong to Michael Boltons To Love Somebody ?!

they played it 3 times in 20 minutes and the 3 Spanish lads in there thought it was utterly bizarre what was going on!

Guf10 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
...fond of the jar.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guf10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2012 at 7:16pm
Originally posted by Peter J. Russellroff Peter J. Russellroff wrote:

I actually feel sorry for the Irish women. The women might say the Irish men aren't great looking but the foreign women like the Irishmens craic. What do Irish women have for the foreignmen when they can have their own nationality? The foreigners certainly wouldn't go for an Irish girl drinking loads of alcohol eating burgers & chips.

The foreign women Polish, American, Spanish, Norweigan , Italian even Germans etc are all far superior to the Irish women unfortunately. They're naturally beautiful & good looking unlike most Irish. They don't wear a ton of make up & fake tan like the Irish. They're all in shape unlike the Irish. They dress classy unlike the Irish. The majority are down to earth & approachable unlike the Irish. They're not naturally pasty skinned like the Irish. They don't binge drink like Irish girls (that's a horrible trait with Irish women. You wouldn't see foreign women eating garlic fries with sauce all over their face at 3am like their Irish counterparts.

It's quite often that you see a very ordinary looking Irish fella with a cracker from the countries I've mentioned above as the Irish men are good craic. Half the Irish women are waiting on George Clooney to come along & they think they're far better looking than they actually are.

You couldnt have put it any better!

Not all Irish women are like this but a good majority are!
2 in a row, 2 in a row, 2 in a row

The GerK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Razor you wanna pint?...2 minutes later

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The GerK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2012 at 7:27pm
Would have cleaned up if I was singleThumbs Up
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peter J. Russellroff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2012 at 7:46pm
Originally posted by The GerK The GerK wrote:

What happens on tour stays on tour. What she doesn't know won't hurt.
Shoco View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Hail Hail the Celts are here

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shoco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2012 at 7:48pm

LOL dont flatter yourself or anything there ger!!

YOUR 3 IN A ROW LEAGUE CHAMPIONS
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2012 at 8:00pm

What happens on tour stays on tour. What she doesn't know won't hurt.

Not if your the scientist - 
What goes on tour, goes on facebook. LOL

Edited by horsebox - 21 Jun 2012 at 8:46pm
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
Gary McKay View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Yo Adrian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary McKay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2012 at 8:35pm
Originally posted by Nanvelify Nanvelify wrote:

Soo... should we expect the baby-boom in Poland in 9 months? ;)
Beer
Loads of Oisin and Fionn Lewandowskis.

Just wondering lads, did yis bring them back to your tents ?
ShamtheRam View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2012 at 9:14pm
A fine breed of women......how we ended up with some of the munters we have over here i'll never know!

A meer mention of the words "Cohamjay" and "Lash may bushanje" and they were like putty in your handsWink

Clap
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
deco911 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Reg Hunter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deco911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2012 at 9:16pm
met a nice poznan girl in the early hours after the croatia game went back to her flat at 4am she had work at 8am only realised when i left appartment at 9am that id left my new phone there cant remembeer where she lived or her name obviously i had her number but that was no good and phone was turned off was more sorry at losing contact with her and her number the loosing the phone
heighway2heaven View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote heighway2heaven Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2012 at 10:18pm

Originally posted by heighway2heaven heighway2heaven wrote:

Do you agree with me that the vast majority of Irish women aren't approachable?
Even if you
do get talking to one with everything going great you always get that fat ugly mate dragging her away from you as she's jealous her friend is getting some attention.... Only in Ireland.

Yep. I also agree with you regards the Polish women Vs Irish women make-up/fake tan points.

Was sitting in my car this evening and 2 tangoed, oompa-loompa swamp donkeys got out of the car in front of me. My heart instantly sank when I considered the girls in Poland. And it's not just a case of the grass being greener...
Salzburglilly View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Salzburglilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2012 at 10:34pm
Was just saying to the lads in Kfc Poznan after the Italy game, why would you bring your  Irish bird to Poland?must be horrible for them ,degrading ,trying to compete with a world of Polish supermodels!
Nathan Collins - The best Kildare baller since Johnny Doyle!
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peter J. Russellroff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2012 at 10:42pm
I wonder how the Irish female fans felt in Poland
harry View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote harry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2012 at 11:19pm
Originally posted by deco911 deco911 wrote:

met a nice poznan girl in the early hours after the croatia game went back to her flat at 4am she had work at 8am only realised when i left appartment at 9am that id left my new phone there cant remembeer where she lived or her name obviously i had her number but that was no good and phone was turned off was more sorry at losing contact with her and her number the loosing the phone

Confused if you realised that you left your phone there when you left surely you could have said to yourself right i must come back to this place later !
deco911 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Reg Hunter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deco911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2012 at 12:19am
Originally posted by harry harry wrote:

Originally posted by deco911 deco911 wrote:

Confused if you realised that you left your phone there when you left surely you could have said to yourself right i must come back to this place later !

true tell that to a drunk irish fella at 8 am surrounded by 8 hi rise apartment blocks that all look the exact same and are all 14 plus stories high trust me a lot easier said than done
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 231>
  Share Topic