Poland Poland Poland

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 7>

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote derrysfinest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2012 at 9:33am

Customers in the boozer have a game where they drink everytime i say GDANSK!
Jeez thats a lot of drink!!!

ScotsIrish View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScotsIrish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2012 at 9:35am
504 hours (give or take) cant wait

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Salzburglilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2012 at 9:36am
Originally posted by derrysfinest derrysfinest wrote:

Customers in the boozer have a game where they drink everytime i say GDANSK!
Jeez thats a lot of drink!!!

shoggy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shoggy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2012 at 9:42am
I've started packing already!  11 more working days Big smile  the woman has been me from even mentioning Poland now LOL
Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gufct Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2012 at 10:05am
been at all Irelands finals appearences and never lost the buzz ,Enjoy lads and live for the day one of our lads is in Hospital in belfast since Monday been everywhere with us and still wants to go although his diagnosis is not good ,Lets all make it great for everyone and sort out the skangers and messers 1st time they step out of line,
Jackthelad View Drop Down
It's OUR year

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jackthelad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2012 at 10:11am

been at all Irelands finals appearences and never lost the buzz ,Enjoy lads and live for the day one of our lads is in Hospital in belfast since Monday been everywhere with us and still wants to go although his diagnosis is not good ,Lets all make it great for everyone and sort out the skangers and messers 1st time they step out of line,

Well I wish ye all the best gufct.
This is a great thread lads, I'm not the only one jumping out of my skin obviously!!
Oh Poland we loved you.....
sir1997 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sir1997 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2012 at 10:39am

Edited by sir1997 - 18 May 2012 at 10:56am
CarmenBhoy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CarmenBhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2012 at 10:41am
Have had this running for a few months now - the time we pick up our Camper and the trip begins! 19 days - unreal!! Big smile

http://www.timeanddate.com/counters/customcounter.html?msg=Rocky+Road+to+Poland&day=06&month=06&year=2012&hour=18&min=00&sec=00&p0=78
Follow our Euro2012 Roadtrip @Tyrone2Poland

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zinedine Kilbane 110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2012 at 10:44am
Originally posted by Boston Hoop Boston Hoop wrote:

I'd push for Green (or Rovers jerseys!!) as most people have the green jersey. But at the end of the day, it'll be whatever people want. You often see fellas wearing plain polo shirts! Never got the point of that at big games when colour is everything... 

This may backfire on us but 4 of us have opted to wear this to the first match at least!

sir1997 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sir1997 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2012 at 10:54am
[QUOTE=sir1997]Same as all d above its al i tink about have d women goin crazy.lets hope i get this nixer tomoro help my spending money fund.prague first den poland poland poland.tis day 3 wks be in a hoop in prague red light district!!!!!!!Clap

GET IN nixer got an extra 500yoyos for spending money delighted wont have to watch wat i spend,lets go fookin mental lets go fookin mental!!!!!!!!! roll on june 7th yaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!
Shebber View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shebber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2012 at 11:10am
Originally posted by Offside Offside wrote:

I was shaving this evening and I thought to myself. I wonder how many more times I'll shave before heading to Poland. I reckoned it's about 5 or 6

This reminds me of panother pfunnyd pstorynd pobackand polin poland poland poland poland

Don't worry, as soon as you hit puberty the shaving will be more frequent!! Wink
If you have 200 million priests, and 5% of them are paedophiles, that's still only 10 million paedophiles!
Shebber View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shebber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2012 at 11:17am
Originally posted by ZinedineKibane ZinedineKibane wrote:

Originally posted by Boston Hoop Boston Hoop wrote:

I'd push for Green (or Rovers jerseys!!) as most people have the green jersey. But at the end of the day, it'll be whatever people want. You often see fellas wearing plain polo shirts! Never got the point of that at big games when colour is everything... 

This may backfire on us but 4 of us have opted to wear this to the first match at least!

That's class, the shipping is basically the same price as the costume though!! Ouch
If you have 200 million priests, and 5% of them are paedophiles, that's still only 10 million paedophiles!
RKBarmyArmy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RKBarmyArmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2012 at 11:29am
There are conventions ye can go to if ya want to dress up like kids.
Shebber View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shebber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2012 at 11:34am
Originally posted by RKBarmyArmy RKBarmyArmy wrote:

There are conventions ye can go to if ya want to dress up like kids.

There's also football tournaments, killjoy!!
RKBarmyArmy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RKBarmyArmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2012 at 11:52am
If its what yer into fair enough, it is the euro's so go have a mad one, but i just dont get why anyone would dress up like an eejit for the football.

On topic, iv a networking exam tommorow (ya CIT love us so much they have exams on Saturdays), and iv a full booklet to learn, which lets call a spade a spade, isnt gonna happen.

August repeats HELLO
Whelo79 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whelo79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2012 at 12:04pm
Originally posted by RKBarmyArmy RKBarmyArmy wrote:

If its what yer into fair enough, it is the euro's so go have a mad one, but i just dont get why anyone would dress up like an eejit for the football.

On topic, iv a networking exam tommorow (ya CIT love us so much they have exams on Saturdays), and iv a full booklet to learn, which lets call a spade a spade, isnt gonna happen.

August repeats HELLO

Ah its a bit of craic. It adds to the pre game atmosphere. Did yis see loads of the lower league clubs in England do it for the last day of the season. Hartlepool fans dressed as Smurfs.

ClapClap

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BabbsBalls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2012 at 8:44pm
It's getting worse . Nearly put petrol in my van today instead of diesel .

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2012 at 8:47pm

It's getting worse . Nearly put petrol in my van today instead of diesel .

i spent a chunk of my poland money on a two day session with 2 of the lads back home from london Ouch. good craic but im sickened Dead

Edited by irishmufc - 22 May 2012 at 8:48pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 7>