You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Away days + World Cup 2022 Accommodation and Travel
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Poland Away in September - Wroclaw

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213 23>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote greenlad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2018 at 4:56pm
Originally posted by CatalanCelt1 CatalanCelt1 wrote:

Originally posted by Newryrep Newryrep wrote:

Originally posted by eireland eireland wrote:

Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

It was announced ages ago!

What do you think this thread is about.

Was just going off the FAI website which still states time and venue tbc.

September 11th in wroclaw. 

Thank you for your proper decent answer. 
Always nice to get one without a smart aleck response which contains zero actual information.

TBF a cursory google search would of got you the answer
For sure google gave me a few answers alright but didn't stumble across one from an official FAI article / source which was the main bit of my question. Said I'd double check on fans forum for the match. Will know for future reference to keep questions to myself, god forbid someone looks for a bit of clarity on a matter.. 
Didn't realise YBIG forum was either....
Sponsored Links

bogball88 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bogball88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2018 at 4:33pm
Booked the flight out for this one, £23 from Belfast with Ryanair on the Monday morning, anyone else on this flight?
ringerbell View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ringerbell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2018 at 5:39pm
Originally posted by bogball88 bogball88 wrote:

Booked the flight out for this one, £23 from Belfast with Ryanair on the Monday morning, anyone else on this flight?

Ive nothing booked yet but i plan to be on this flight alright 
the closest i will ever come to playing for ireland https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0_7w4JyvI4
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2018 at 5:55pm
Originally posted by ringerbell ringerbell wrote:

Ive nothing booked yet but i plan to be on this flight alright 

Looked at it but ackward to get back to Belfast plus you have the apd  that pushes the price up a bit 

Went via Dublin for 80 stg out sun  evening back wed albeit an extra night but would rather the extra night than the flight cost 

Edited by Newryrep - 18 Jun 2018 at 6:01pm
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
Gabrieléire View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gabrieléire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2018 at 8:13pm

Aye 4 of us on that flight. Home on the Wednesday flying into Dublin. 
ColemanKillybegs123 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ColemanKillybegs123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2018 at 7:16pm

Gang of us flying into Berlin on the 10th and spending a night there. Organising a bus from Berlin to Wroclaw on the day of the game, leaving at 9.30 arriving in Wroclaw around 2ish. If anyone is in Berlin and wants to jump on please let me know and I'll get you in with us.

londondub View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote londondub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2018 at 9:28am
Making a bit of a holiday of it myself for a week. Got return flights from Luton to Poznan for £31 and apartment booked for £160. Will get train (about £20)  to Wroclaw and back for match with Polish gang from Tanner's Irish Pub so looking forward to having a nice break ! Smile
Charlton's Child View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Charlton's Child Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2018 at 3:07pm
Portal now open for applications 
Adobolo View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adobolo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2018 at 6:37pm
what's the normal wait time to find out if I was successful?
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Charlton's Child Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2018 at 6:40pm
Originally posted by Adobolo Adobolo wrote:

Depends on demand , cant imagine they'll be any issues with tickets  
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2018 at 6:53pm

You could apply for a couple of hundred tickets and still know now you'd be successful 
Adobolo View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adobolo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2018 at 7:33pm
there is a few of us going, most won't be able to apply for tickets as they are not members of the FAI, now I know they will pick up tickets over there but how can I apply for extra tickets under my account as at the moment it only allowed me to apply for one.
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Charlton's Child Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2018 at 8:23pm

there is a few of us going, most won't be able to apply for tickets as they are not members of the FAI, now I know they will pick up tickets over there but how can I apply for extra tickets under my account as at the moment it only allowed me to apply for one.

You’ll need to add profiles of each of the people your applying for to your account . But they should be able to set up There own accounts you don’t need to be a member of the fai . If there thinking ok going to games regularly setting up there own personal accounts is probably a better option 
Adobolo View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adobolo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2018 at 8:25pm
ok thanks for that, I'll get them to set up their own account. 
greenlad View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greenlad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2018 at 5:47pm
booked this, €160 return, mon-wed. 
Jasonic View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jasonic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2018 at 8:51pm
What way you going Green lad to get that price?
greenlad View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greenlad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2018 at 8:54pm
Originally posted by Jasonic Jasonic wrote:

Direct from Dublin, Ryan air 
Jasonic View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jasonic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2018 at 8:55pm
Originally posted by greenlad greenlad wrote:

Originally posted by Jasonic Jasonic wrote:

Direct from Dublin, Ryan air 

Cheers, got it today.

Where are people staying in Wroclaw? travelling solo on this one...
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213 23>
  Share Topic