You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Playoffs - please provide your DIY draw results
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Playoffs - please provide your DIY draw results

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3637383940 43>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rolo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2017 at 6:17pm
Originally posted by deise316 deise316 wrote:

Remember the block of Irish lads by the dugout in Cardiff and you get the idea. And the free tickets in Kazachstan. 

Ah yeah. Estonia too, a small block of Irish fans by the halfway line. Cheers.
"I'm off to see the Queen tomorrow too, don't forget that"
Sponsored Links

deise316 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Don't ask me about car warranty

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deise316 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2017 at 6:24pm
Originally posted by Swanny Swanny wrote:

The friends and family tickets ? Won't be too bad get in the home end would ya ?
Are the Croats ok ?

More or less, yes. In the past, JD/FAI have persuaded players not to take their allocation of these (in some cases, like Kazachstan, they weren't particularly wanted by connections anyway) , so basically if away first, there is a good chance these 200, or a decent amount of them, would be part of the overall FAI distribution. Different case if away 2nd though, everyone & their dog would want to go. 

Picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue.....
eboue16 View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eboue16 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2017 at 6:25pm
Originally posted by lassassinblanc lassassinblanc wrote:

Originally posted by eboue16 eboue16 wrote:

Italy is a killer in terms of trying to preempt the logistics and possibilities!

Everything else is relatively clear cut and direct or not, straight forward to get too.

Im banking on a Friday night away game ;)
See ye in Copenhagen

We have to play our home leg on either the Thursday, Friday or Tuesday due to Rugby so if we are away first it will be the Saturday

Better again
"He f**ked me over and my attitude is an eye for an eye."
Roy Keane
Talking about Alf Inge Haaland tackle
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2017 at 6:28pm
Originally posted by deise316 deise316 wrote:

The friends and family tickets ? Won't be too bad get in the home end would ya ?
Are the Croats ok ?

More or less, yes. In the past, JD/FAI have persuaded players not to take their allocation of these (in some cases, like Kazachstan, they weren't particularly wanted by connections anyway) , so basically if away first, there is a good chance these 200, or a decent amount of them, would be part of the overall FAI distribution. Different case if away 2nd though, everyone & their dog would want to go. 

I  had no problem getting 5 of those free ones for our defeat to Austria in 2013. Totally because we were goosed qualification wise LOL
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
ConorMac77 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ConorMac77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2017 at 6:41pm
Originally posted by rolo rolo wrote:

Originally posted by Pipkin Pipkin wrote:

Just off the phone to a good source that its Croker if Saturday or Sunday. Season ticketers, box holders to be accommodated

Really not funny. Sorry if I'm missing something but these continuous bullsh*t posts are not funny, and are just constantly pushing the thread off on a tangent. 

I'll get accused of being on a power trip here but if anyone is deliberately trying to troll/phish then its a ban. Last warning.

Desperate the lengths some people are going to to reach the 2 millionth post.
The nation holds it's breath...YES, WE'RE THERE!!!
DUBLIN DOC View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2017 at 6:47pm
I am a bit late to the party with my draw as i was waiting on a well know person to pull balls out but Twink was looking for to much wonga and way too much of my anaconda so she can go play with her own, but i was lucky enough through a good friend to get an even bigger name to do it but he is currently at a function for a brewery, step forward Dave Stewart (or as some would know him as Rodney) now i am not too sure he understands how these things work but i have a fear that the actual real draw will have been done by the time Rod finishes digging in to the hat, so tonight's the night and i would not want even Batman Superman or Spiderman to do it and i know the last dip will be the deepest
irish_goat View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irish_goat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2017 at 6:52pm

We have to play our home leg on either the Thursday, Friday or Tuesday due to Rugby so if we are away first it will be the Saturday

Do the IRFU not want Landsdowne on the Friday too?
Swanny View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Swanny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2017 at 7:43pm
So Basel, Copenhagen or Zagreb are defo sorry but want to be on the ball for booking flights asap tomorrow
eboue16 View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eboue16 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2017 at 7:50pm
Copenhagen and Zagreb nailed on. Very high probability for Basel but technically could be Zurich/Geneva.
Italy again is a minefield
"He f**ked me over and my attitude is an eye for an eye."
Roy Keane
Talking about Alf Inge Haaland tackle
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2017 at 7:52pm
Originally posted by irish_goat irish_goat wrote:

Do the IRFU not want Landsdowne on the Friday too?

No
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2017 at 8:01pm
Kerr saying how we won in Bosnia in the first leg before on Soccer Republic there.

An uncharacteristic boo boo from him who's generally very good at the punditry.
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2017 at 8:02pm
Is the croke park rumour bollox?
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2017 at 8:03pm
Originally posted by Trap junior Trap junior wrote:

LOL
Swanny View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Swanny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2017 at 8:04pm
And the Italians won't announce until Friday tho will they ? Drag us down the back arse of no where
ConorMac77 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ConorMac77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2017 at 8:04pm

So Basel, Copenhagen or Zagreb are defo sorry but want to be on the ball for booking flights asap tomorrow

This. If we get Denmark, Croatia or Switzerland (I'd be amazed if that's not Basel tbh) at least we can get cracking on booking travel once the dates are announced - no need to wait till Friday for the Italians to make a decision.
The nation holds it's breath...YES, WE'RE THERE!!!
DUBLIN DOC View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2017 at 8:13pm

Well let's just say pipsqueak will be looking for some company as he sit's there in the dark on his own
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2017 at 8:13pm
Originally posted by DUBLIN DOC DUBLIN DOC wrote:

Well let's just say pipsqueak will be looking for some company as he sit's there in the dark on his own

Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
Il Principe View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Il Principe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2017 at 8:28pm

Originally posted by eboue16 eboue16 wrote:

Italy is a killer in terms of trying to preempt the logistics and possibilities!

Everything else is relatively clear cut and direct or not, straight forward to get too.

Im banking on a Friday night away game ;)
See ye in Copenhagen

this isnt confirmed, speculation
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3637383940 43>
  Share Topic