You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Playoff tickets

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 53>
Author
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2017 at 4:18pm
Had this discussion with someone the other night . I was 99% sure we only get 5% and after that it's up to the associations to work out their own deals .

On another note Ryanair will be probably be putting on extra flights on our route to the playoff
Sponsored Links

greenforever View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greenforever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2017 at 4:20pm
[QUOTE=Butch] Had this discussion with someone the other night . I was 99% sure we only get 5% and after that it's up to the associations to work out their own deals .

On another note Ryanair will be probably be putting on extra flights on our route to the playoff[/QUOTE

Once they get a few pilots

Maybe SByrne will do us the honour of flying
I know nothing :-)
keith11 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keith11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2017 at 12:04pm
Can someone explain the "General Sale" concept to me ?  I normally get my tickets through a club but what happens in the general sale ?  Do you just phone a ticket office and try to buy them or do you need some sort of FAI membership number  etc?
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2017 at 12:07pm
Originally posted by keith11 keith11 wrote:

Can someone explain the "General Sale" concept to me ?  I normally get my tickets through a club but what happens in the general sale ?  Do you just phone a ticket office and try to buy them or do you need some sort of FAI membership number  etc?

Ticketmaster.ie, no code or membership, it's open to the general public, hence a general sale
keith11 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keith11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2017 at 12:12pm
Originally posted by nvidic nvidic wrote:

Ticketmaster.ie, no code or membership, it's open to the general public, hence a general sale

thanks , can you call them (ticketmaster) or is it online only to order tickets
02ba_rebel View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote 02ba_rebel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2017 at 12:38pm
Originally posted by PaConnors PaConnors wrote:

Would there be the usual Pre-sale for ST holders?

The match is included in the ST. http://www.fai.ie/ireland/tickets-membership/season-tickets
Charlton's Child View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Charlton's Child Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2017 at 1:33pm

You can get them online but im pretty sure that the last playoff didnt even make it to general sale due to the demand
keith11 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keith11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2017 at 3:00pm
Originally posted by Charlton's Child Charlton's Child wrote:

You can get them online but im pretty sure that the last playoff didnt even make it to general sale due to the demand

Yeah thats what I was thinking.  Didnt they say last time that there would be a general sale but it never happened ?
Mr. Snrub View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr. Snrub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2017 at 3:24pm
I definitely bought one on general sale for the Bosnia match. 

It was well up in the gods but it was the best I could get

Edited by Mr. Snrub - 12 Oct 2017 at 3:27pm
"Here's Robbie Keane...... yeeeessss! That is no more than Ireland deserve!"
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greenforever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2017 at 3:49pm

If you normally get your tickets through a club surely that's the beat place to start.

I doubt if they will go on general sale and if we give the visiting team 10% even less chance.
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Charlton's Child Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2017 at 3:51pm
Originally posted by greenforever greenforever wrote:

If you normally get your tickets through a club surely that's the beat place to start.

I doubt if they will go on general sale and if we give the visiting team 10% even less chance.

What is the normal on that 5% or 10% . must keep it in mind when we see the ground will be drawn to play in next week
d-mac View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote d-mac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2017 at 3:56pm
For the general sale will the FAI be doing the child tickets at €10 along with an adult ticket for €40 as they were with Serbia & Moldova?
OohAah... View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OohAah... Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2017 at 4:06pm
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greenforever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2017 at 4:14pm
Originally posted by d-mac d-mac wrote:

For the general sale will the FAI be doing the child tickets at €10 along with an adult ticket for €40 as they were with Serbia & Moldova?

Premium 120
Cat A 70
Cat B 50
Cat C 40
Kids 20
Family 120
muscles View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote muscles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2017 at 4:14pm
Dont have my own ST but will have a mates. How did it work for last play off? i had a ST then and know i had option to buy some but can't remember how many?
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greenforever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2017 at 4:15pm

What is the normal on that 5% or 10% . must keep it in mind when we see the ground will be drawn to play in next week

5% is FIFA regulations

I'm sure they will try strike a deal for 10% but it is down to negotiations
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Charlton's Child Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2017 at 4:29pm

5% is FIFA regulations

I'm sure they will try strike a deal for 10% but it is down to negotiations

Wouldnt be supprised if we only get the 5% considering the size of some of the grounds and the importance of the game
steveiaga View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steveiaga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2017 at 6:24pm
Anybody with any presale code they won’t be using please pass it on :)
Steve
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 53>
  Share Topic