Forum Home Forum Home : League Of Ireland : Premier and First Division
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Play-off Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567
Author
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Hail Hail the Celts are here

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shoco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2011 at 9:15am
sure yous might get a lifeline when bohs get fooked out

YOUR 3 IN A ROW LEAGUE CHAMPIONS
Sponsored Links

Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2011 at 9:18am
Originally posted by Shoco Shoco wrote:

Sorry Shoco but that wouldn't sit right with me as we know it happened to Bray last year but hate to see Bohs go under .
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
Barry View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2011 at 9:49am

or when you scummy ****s get f**ked out Wink
Shoco View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shoco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2011 at 12:38pm
Originally posted by The Q Man The Q Man wrote:

or when you scummy ****s get f**ked out Wink

Confused

do you know something i dont?

Shoco View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shoco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2011 at 12:42pm
Originally posted by Claret Murph Claret Murph wrote:

Sorry Shoco but that wouldn't sit right with me as we know it happened to Bray last year but hate to see Bohs go under .

well you could look at it that way, but can i ask you did it sit right with you in 2006 when you got promoted and waterford were allowed to stay in the premier, both at our expense for off the field issues?

Saint Tom View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Saint Tom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2011 at 1:33pm

Originally posted by Guf10 Guf10 wrote:

CryCryCry Down in the fecking dumps, eventhough we were sh*te all season, still never nice to see your team relegated.

Well done Mons, Roddy will be getting a few more louis copeland suits during the off season for the big time.
Still waiting to see the papers in the morning , Roddy will have a field day . 
Was standing at the end looking across at the Mons fans thinking yer it's great when you win something or promoted and on the other end knowing who know's what the future holds for Galway , life is a killer at times when you are a football fan . I have known to many bad times and very few classic moments when you can say " I was there " makes you wonder how Spanish fans and Shamrock Rovers fans at the down side of life at the moment .
just hope we have a team next season ..................................
it can really be heartbreaking at times murph. will never forget how disappointed i was when we lost the cup final to longford or that night in paris.

anyway a hearty fair play to all at gufc who stuck by them in what can only be descrobed as a nightmare season, chin up Clap
My destination inchicore my next stop being kilmainham
Where patriots and super saints are the topics of conversation
saintjoey View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote saintjoey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2011 at 1:39pm
Originally posted by Saint Tom Saint Tom wrote:

CryCryCry Down in the fecking dumps, eventhough we were sh*te all season, still never nice to see your team relegated.

Well done Mons, Roddy will be getting a few more louis copeland suits during the off season for the big time.
Was standing at the end looking across at the Mons fans thinking yer it's great when you win something or promoted and on the other end knowing who know's what the future holds for Galway , life is a killer at times when you are a football fan . I have known to many bad times and very few classic moments when you can say " I was there " makes you wonder how Spanish fans and Shamrock Rovers fans at the down side of life at the moment .
it can really be heartbreaking at times murph. will never forget how disappointed i was when we lost the cup final to longford or that night in paris.

anyway a hearty fair play to all at gufc who stuck by them in what can only be descrobed as a nightmare season, chin up Clap

id have the derry cup final down as worse how we lost ill never know
Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2011 at 2:02am

well you could look at it that way, but can i ask you did it sit right with you in 2006 when you got promoted and waterford were allowed to stay in the premier, both at our expense for off the field issues?
Yes I agree I think it was wrong then and still do but lets face it we don't have any more dvds . The only thing that came out of that mess was Maxi , just lucky his lighter didn't work but feel sorry for the FAI Christmas tree Wink
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
Saint Tom View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Saint Tom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2011 at 2:24pm
Originally posted by saintjoey saintjoey wrote:

Originally posted by Saint Tom Saint Tom wrote:

id have the derry cup final down as worse how we lost ill never know

or beign seconds away from the double in 1996
My destination inchicore my next stop being kilmainham
Where patriots and super saints are the topics of conversation
colmoc View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
serious foot fetish

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colmoc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2011 at 3:26pm
sham.....how much is a season ticket for gortakeegan?
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2011 at 12:27am
Originally posted by colmoc colmoc wrote:

Was €120 last season Colm, no info for next season yet. I can let you know as soon as I hear if you want

Edited by sham157 - 08 Nov 2011 at 12:28am
colmoc View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
serious foot fetish

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colmoc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2011 at 12:26pm
Originally posted by sham157 sham157 wrote:

Was €120 last season Colm, no info for next season yet. I can let you know as soon as I hear if you want

Yeah let me know when you hear sure! cheersThumbs Up
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2011 at 4:08pm

Will do Colm. One thing I can tell you is that it wont cost me a centBig smile I just won a family season ticket in a club draw Cool
The Joker View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Joker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2011 at 4:19pm
Was out with Roddy on Tuesday night...gas craic...the mad hoor sent a text to Alan Matthews saying ya's will go right back down now shine my shoes bitch
colmoc View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
serious foot fetish

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colmoc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2011 at 4:20pm

Will do Colm. One thing I can tell you is that it wont cost me a centBig smile I just won a family season ticket in a club draw Cool

More money for mondogsThumbs Up
TangyZizzle View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TangyZizzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2011 at 12:54am
Originally posted by The Joker The Joker wrote:

Was out with Roddy on Tuesday night...gas craic...the mad hoor sent a text to Alan Matthews saying ya's will go right back down now shine my shoes bitch

What a horrible ****
God save Ireland! said the heroes, God save Ireland said they all.Whether on the scaffold high or the battlefield we die,Oh what matter when for Erin dear we fall!

Dalyer - so good they sold it twice
Landon Donovan View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Sheldon Cooper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Landon Donovan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2011 at 4:45pm

Originally posted by The Joker The Joker wrote:

Irish Times Fantasy 6 Nations

League Name: YBIG League
Password: YBIG
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567
  Share Topic