You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : League Of Ireland : Premier and First Division
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Play-off Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tribalarmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2011 at 5:08pm
We were dreadful tonight, one of our best performances of the season. We had two chances early on to get the early goal we needed but didn't have that bit of class.(I thought Murph would from the free kick). Some really dreadful players, Browne is awful as is the young Ronan lad.

Hopefully we can hang on to Gilmore only bright spark in that team tonight. Runs his socks off every game. He'd do well in the graveyard.
Delighted Murph got his goal, his legs are going but he can produce pieces of his old magic.

Poor aul Bobby has lost his legs, think that could have been his last game in the LOI. Looks like he's running through water when he's chasing someone.

I think it was his brother that had the Limerick 66 points, Monaghan 64 points banner.
Sponsored Links

BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2011 at 5:10pm
Love your first line tribal
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
IrishPride View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IrishPride Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2011 at 5:13pm
3 Galway derbies next yearClap
Galway Will Win The 2014 Hurling Championship
Shoco View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Hail Hail the Celts are here

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shoco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2011 at 5:24pm
Originally posted by tribalarmy tribalarmy wrote:

We were dreadful tonight, one of our best performances of the season. We had two chances early on to get the early goal we needed but didn't have that bit of class.(I thought Murph would from the free kick). Some really dreadful players, Browne is awful as is the young Ronan lad.

Hopefully we can hang on to Gilmore only bright spark in that team tonight. Runs his socks off every game. He'd do well in the graveyard.
Delighted Murph got his goal, his legs are going but he can produce pieces of his old magic.

Poor aul Bobby has lost his legs, think that could have been his last game in the LOI. Looks like he's running through water when he's chasing someone.

I think it was his brother that had the Limerick 66 points, Monaghan 64 points banner.

Confused

YOUR 3 IN A ROW LEAGUE CHAMPIONS
Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2011 at 5:27pm
Just home, feck down in the dumps again , nothing again from us poor all the way around the park . Lets face it over the two games Mons were by far the best side , fecking Graveyard for us if we are lucky .
Well done Mons you deserve to go up all the best for next season Clap. That god for Becks I think I will be sinking a few of them while I am on here tonight . 
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
tribalarmy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tribalarmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2011 at 5:33pm
Originally posted by Shoco Shoco wrote:

We were dreadful tonight, one of our best performances of the season

Confused

Because we were even more dreadful in all our other games.......

BSM understood
Guf10 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
...fond of the jar.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guf10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2011 at 6:09pm

CryCryCry Down in the fecking dumps, eventhough we were sh*te all season, still never nice to see your team relegated.

Well done Mons, Roddy will be getting a few more louis copeland suits during the off season for the big time.
2 in a row, 2 in a row, 2 in a row

Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2011 at 6:47pm
Originally posted by Guf10 Guf10 wrote:

CryCryCry Down in the fecking dumps, eventhough we were sh*te all season, still never nice to see your team relegated.

Well done Mons, Roddy will be getting a few more louis copeland suits during the off season for the big time.
Still waiting to see the papers in the morning , Roddy will have a field day . 
Was standing at the end looking across at the Mons fans thinking yer it's great when you win something or promoted and on the other end knowing who know's what the future holds for Galway , life is a killer at times when you are a football fan . I have known to many bad times and very few classic moments when you can say " I was there " makes you wonder how Spanish fans and Shamrock Rovers fans at the down side of life at the moment .
just hope we have a team next season ..................................
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
Barry View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2011 at 6:57pm

damo was telling at the start of the season that sex case during a supporters meeting guaranteed them that they would  finish fourth from bottom

tribalarmy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tribalarmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2011 at 7:04pm
Originally posted by The Q Man The Q Man wrote:

damo was telling at the start of the season that sex case during a supporters meeting guaranteed them that they would  finish fourth from bottom

He said we'd be in Europe by now last year.....
well sure isn't Mervue in Europe

Walking down the Dyke Road tonight thinking this could be the last time...
aidz View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aidz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2011 at 6:59am
What a night in Galway
hoarse and hungover but in cloud nine
Premier division football...happy days.
Been too long without it.

You'll never beat the Irish
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2011 at 7:41am
Originally posted by IrishPride IrishPride wrote:

3 Galway derbies next yearClap

no guarantee of a div1 licence
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
Sono View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Inspector Gadget

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sono Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2011 at 7:55am
Speaking to Aido Collins earlier for Monaghan and he said it was the best night of his life, lock in down the bell in blanchardstown, had a tough career himself and I was delighted for him to achieve something like this.

Mons

Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2011 at 7:58am
I have no problem letting Aidan Collins ride my bird
Sono View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Inspector Gadget

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sono Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2011 at 8:01am
Who do ya rate better Aido or peanut Byrne Sham!?

The GerK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Razor you wanna pint?...2 minutes later

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The GerK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2011 at 8:51am
Originally posted by Shoco Shoco wrote:

Confused

Embarrassed

Come on Shocco, you are better than that son
Barry View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2011 at 8:53am
lookng forward to abusing that no show **** for at least 3 times next season, if he still plays for mons then
FREEWHEELER View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
sPICE UP YOUR LIFE Gwan MONROY

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEWHEELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2011 at 9:11am
Originally posted by Claret Murph Claret Murph wrote:

Originally posted by Guf10 Guf10 wrote:

Still waiting to see the papers in the morning , Roddy will have a field day . 
Was standing at the end looking across at the Mons fans thinking yer it's great when you win something or promoted and on the other end knowing who know's what the future holds for Galway , life is a killer at times when you are a football fan . I have known to many bad times and very few classic moments when you can say " I was there " makes you wonder how Spanish fans and Shamrock Rovers fans at the down side of life at the moment .
just hope we have a team next season ..................................

Murph, I think we can certainly identify with how you're feeling right now, only a few short years since relegation and wondering if we'd have a club don't mind a team.   Keep the faith.
We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>
  Share Topic