You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Players eligible for Ireland

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 418419420421422 450>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SeaSharp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2023 at 10:36am
Originally posted by TooOldForThis TooOldForThis wrote:

Originally posted by Het-field Het-field wrote:

Perhaps posters could be less provocative and suggest changing eligibility rules, as opposed to suggesting that there should be one 'Brit' Team?
Maybe we should have a no-trolls policy especially when they express anti-Irish sentiment such as "you Paddies" or Paddles or whatever?
Ah here, it was a funny meltdown he had but he was definitely provoked. Didn't someone say England wouldn't be admitted to FIFA under current rules ffs. That would be violating any no-trolls policy!
Sponsored Links

You Tell Me View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote You Tell Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2023 at 10:42am
It's true though. They wouldn't be allowed in. Smile
Het-field View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

By Appointment to His Majesty The King

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Het-field Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2023 at 10:50am
Originally posted by You Tell Me You Tell Me wrote:

It's true though. They wouldn't be allowed in. Smile

But they're in. Regardless of the rules of today.
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2023 at 11:12am
Originally posted by Englishborn Englishborn wrote:

Originally posted by BrendanD88 BrendanD88 wrote:

Originally posted by Sheedy11 Sheedy11 wrote:

Originally posted by zizu Kilbane zizu Kilbane wrote:

Originally posted by Maccatacca Maccatacca wrote:

The Brits should have one football team.

Correct. Ironically none of the British regions would meet the current FIFA criteria for membership 

What a load of crap. Britain invented and codified the game.

England, Scotland and Wales have the oldest national associations in the world, and along with the Irish FA, set up and consitute the IFAB which established the laws of the game and decides and rules on any proposed changes.

FIFA are happy to accept the Faroes, Gibraltar and Kosovo as members but not England or Scotland?

That's just nonsense.

Exactly except England invented the game not Britain 

Calm down Tan.

I was calm. Until you Irish do your usual England wales and Scotland aren't really countries bullsh*t.  England has every right to call itself a country as much as Ireland.  We have existed for over 1000 years. You could easily call Russia and Ukraine as non countries as they are part of the soviet Union. Our flag existed way before the union flag.  The only reason Ireland is well known is because you all emigrated abroad.  England has had Kings parliaments. Our national team existed way before the soviet Union states or the yugoslav states.  You seem obsessed with England Scotland Wales not existing.  It's sad

Beautiful LOL
Badgersboys9 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Badgersboys9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2023 at 11:14am
Could do with seeing more of this.
J89 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote J89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2023 at 11:24am
Originally posted by Scissors Kick Scissors Kick wrote:

No we shouldn't.  We are different countries u ignoramus.  Rep of Ireland have only been a country for 100 years. Don't ever call me a brit. I'm English.  The home countries have existed as football nations for over 150 years 

English with Irish roots isn't it roverman  ?
You aren't fully English at all. Or even fully British. 
Your bull sh it vision of nationality can't even be applied to yourself lad as much as you go on about it

Now stop crying & come back, we like laughing at you.

That lad is a proper head the ball. The meltdowns he do be having on the English forum when lads not even worth calling up to England squads or even underage squads are called up by other countries are mad. You just know at home the language used when ranting about Wales, Ireland, Jamaica, and Ghana is a lot worse than he posts.
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2023 at 11:25am

I came on here a few years ago just made some friends and see what Is happening with other home nations.  I'm deleting my account.  You paddles can get to f**k. You ain't even a country anyway just a region.  Bye

Can’t stop laughing at this LOL
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2023 at 11:54am
The forum was a better place when there were more head the balls on it. 
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
Mr. Snrub View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr. Snrub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2023 at 12:24pm
Bring back     JAVIER

Edited by Mr. Snrub - 15 Mar 2023 at 12:25pm
"Here's Robbie Keane...... yeeeessss! That is no more than Ireland deserve!"
FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2023 at 12:42pm
Originally posted by BrendanD88 BrendanD88 wrote:

I came on here a few years ago just made some friends and see what Is happening with other home nations.  I'm deleting my account.  You paddles can get to f**k. You ain't even a country anyway just a region.  Bye

Can’t stop laughing at this LOL
You just know this **** will be back on when we draw with Gibraltar.
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
gazurtoids View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gazurtoids Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2023 at 7:23pm
Originally posted by Sheedy11 Sheedy11 wrote:

We've had enough of you coming on here and sticking your oar in

Taking our women and our footballers....

can have the women ffs
Scissors Kick View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scissors Kick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2023 at 7:41pm
Originally posted by J89 J89 wrote:

Originally posted by Scissors Kick Scissors Kick wrote:

No we shouldn't.  We are different countries u ignoramus.  Rep of Ireland have only been a country for 100 years. Don't ever call me a brit. I'm English.  The home countries have existed as football nations for over 150 years 

English with Irish roots isn't it roverman  ?
You aren't fully English at all. Or even fully British. 
Your bull sh it vision of nationality can't even be applied to yourself lad as much as you go on about it

Now stop crying & come back, we like laughing at you.

That lad is a proper head the ball. The meltdowns he do be having on the English forum when lads not even worth calling up to England squads or even underage squads are called up by other countries are mad. You just know at home the language used when ranting about Wales, Ireland, Jamaica, and Ghana is a lot worse than he posts.

Yeah, a dangerous fu ck er. A very purist view of Englishness  / peoples rights  /  people who view this differently to him / denial of his own Irish blood  / denial of players right to play for who they are eligible for & not just England.  Basically a very dodgy human politically and socially, and an all out racist who is just about smart enough to hide the nastier aspects of that. 
TheNumber6 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheNumber6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2023 at 9:35pm
Originally posted by Conan Conan wrote:

Originally posted by TheNumber6 TheNumber6 wrote:

Originally posted by Conan Conan wrote:

What a load of waffle.. Vítoria would wipe the floor with any of the teams associated with the players mentioned above. Please, refer to their recent (Tapsoba, Edwards) and continuing (Bamba, Andre Almeida) production line. Braga, another team outside the Big 3 were in the knockout stages of Europa league and sold their striker for 30million to Marseille. 

I know one or two people who spend a lot of time watching Vitoria and all rate him.
You have a large posse of amigos in Guimaraes then? Vitoria are well behind the teams above....they are the equivalent of Hearts or Hibs. Would you pick players off their subs bench? So he's the 18th best player in a squad ranked 136th in Uefa coefficient, but those objective statistics against the opinion of your imaginary pals in some regional Portuguese town 
I expect you were one of those goons getting all excited about how Byrne and Crowley were getting a couple of assists at some diddy obscure club in the lower depths of the Eredivisie

You still doubting the validity of my previous comments? 
ChesterCopperpot View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChesterCopperpot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2023 at 9:52am
See ye later Trap!
SC92 View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SC92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2023 at 1:47pm
Definitely should go after Dennis Cirkin ... 2 goals against West Brom is a a good way to get me on side though! LOL 
Green Cockade View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Cockade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2023 at 1:49pm
Anyone know if any moves have been made to get him on board ?
You Tell Me View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote You Tell Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2023 at 1:55pm
I think we will need to wait until after the next Under 21 campaign as he will stay with England for that, having been with them right through his youth career. After that we may well see him switch across alright.
Greenie50 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Greenie50 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2023 at 2:04pm
Could see Delap switch, with the way his season has gone.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 418419420421422 450>
  Share Topic