You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Players eligible for Ireland

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 171172173174175 452>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2018 at 3:11pm
Somyoure fawning over a lad who sees us as his 3rd choice? Stone the flamin’ crows
Sponsored Links

pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2018 at 3:15pm
Has he definitely passed up the Duchy on the left hand side?
Gabrieléire View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gabrieléire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2018 at 3:22pm
Originally posted by Sham157 Sham157 wrote:

Somyoure fawning over a lad who sees us as his 3rd choice? Stone the flamin’ crows

Grim times if we are behind Luxembourg in his choices 
drog addict View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Castleknocker

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drog addict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2018 at 7:54pm
If this lad at 17 is in the squad for Bayer then call him straight to the and set up and cap his ass
NewtNewbie View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NewtNewbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2018 at 8:35pm
Originally posted by drog addict drog addict wrote:

If this lad at 17 is in the squad for Bayer then call him straight to the and set up and cap his ass

The Welsh wouldn't f**k around.
Scissors Kick View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scissors Kick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2018 at 11:14pm
Originally posted by NewtNewbie NewtNewbie wrote:

The Welsh wouldn't f**k around.

Maybe, maybe not, maybe they'd be busy f*cking a sheep.

They have qualified for f*ck all, ever, apart from a one off lucky dip of a Euros, so lets not be holding them up as how to do all things.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2018 at 11:16pm

Shooting him would be  stupid!
d13dave View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote d13dave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2018 at 9:47am

exactly. no doubt we will f**k around for another 4 years though,

if he does not fulfill his promise so what. get him capped.

The O'Shea View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
I know everything and I’m NEVER wrong

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2018 at 12:50am
Former U-21 cap Billy Mehmet recently started playing for "Northern Cyprus". He's managed 4 goals in 5 appearances for them.
We're decent enough..
cildaratown View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

killdare town

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cildaratown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2018 at 1:54am
If Bamford doesn’t play in the Nations League do you think that ship has sailed? Think by ~25 you’d think that he’d switch if he was ever going to. 
kearney304 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kearney304 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2018 at 8:19am
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

I enjoyed this PM LOL
tetsujin1979 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tetsujin1979 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2018 at 9:16am
Originally posted by The O'Shea The O'Shea wrote:

Former U-21 cap Billy Mehmet recently started playing for "Northern Cyprus". He's managed 4 goals in 5 appearances for them.
Think he tried to declare for Turkey a few ago as well
All goals, red & yellow cards posted on mastodon and facebook
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2018 at 10:46am
Would he have been eligible for Turkey? In the article I read he says Ireland was always his focus, but he knows that ship has sailed now. He does talk about only recently learning that he could have played for (actual) Cyprus, and expresses some regret he didn't know about that earlier in his career; he mentions nothing of Turkish aspirations though.

Edited by The O'Shea - 14 Aug 2018 at 10:47am
We're decent enough..
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2018 at 11:02am
Originally posted by The O'Shea The O'Shea wrote:

Would he have been eligible for Turkey? In the article I read he says Ireland was always his focus, but he knows that ship has sailed now. He does talk about only recently learning that he could have played for (actual) Cyprus, and expresses some regret he didn't know about that earlier in his career; he mentions nothing of Turkish aspirations though.
As far as I know he qualified for Turkey. Muzzy Izzet, who was also born in London and had a Turkish Cypriot father, played for Turkey. Likewise, Kazim-Richards played for Turkey due to his Turkish-Cypriot mother. 
Australian left-back Aziz Behich, who is also of Turkish Cypriot parentage and now plays for Bursaspor, was also considering playing for Turkey.
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2018 at 11:12am
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

LOL
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
engpad View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote engpad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2018 at 6:20pm
Not sure if he's been mentioned on another thread but has anyone heard much about the young fella Elvis Azah? 
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2018 at 6:35pm
Moved here at 11 from Ghana according to the Daily Mail.
We're decent enough..
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2018 at 12:58pm
Kieran Kennedy of Shrewsbury (grandson of Manchester United's Paddy Kennedy) is eligible. Seems to have started the season well for them.
We're decent enough..
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 171172173174175 452>
  Share Topic