You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Places you have no interest in going to

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 23>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2018 at 2:42pm
There's a whole raft of places over here, Coventry is decent in comparison to a lot of them. Colchester is probably the worst of the lot.
Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2018 at 2:48pm
I'm going to Coventry next week, half dreading going now LOL
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2018 at 2:51pm
The people are great there, loads of Irish, albeit mostly second and third generation.
Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2018 at 2:58pm
Yeah, I heard there's a massive Irish community there alright.

Sunderland are playing in the early kick-off and it was either stay in Coventry the night before or take the 6:30am flight from Dublin on the Saturday, I'll probably just find a decent Indian restuarant the Friday evening and potter back to the hotel after nothing too mad! 
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan
drog addict View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Castleknocker

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drog addict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2018 at 3:22pm
Originally posted by Green Devil Green Devil wrote:

Sunderland are playing in the early kick-off and it was either stay in Coventry the night before or take the 6:30am flight from Dublin on the Saturday, I'll probably just find a decent Indian restuarant the Friday evening and potter back to the hotel after nothing too mad! 

Where are you staying? 
Trigboy 10 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trigboy 10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2018 at 3:30pm

Yeah great Irish community in Coventry and as previously said great craic! Agree about Gelsenkirchen an awful dump of a place very dreary place. Wouldn't be a fan of Glasgow either a real kip with nothing in it really! Edinburgh though is a lovely city would recommend a visit there for people 

Edited by Trigboy 10 - 21 Sep 2018 at 3:31pm
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2018 at 3:36pm
There are some really fantastic museums in Glasgow.
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2018 at 3:40pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

There's a whole raft of places over here, Coventry is decent in comparison to a lot of them. Colchester is probably the worst of the lot.
Neither can be worse than Hull surely?  
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2018 at 3:43pm
Originally posted by 9fingers 9fingers wrote:

Neither can be worse than Hull surely?  
Never been, any place that gave the world The Housemartins is alright by me though!
drog addict View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Castleknocker

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drog addict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2018 at 3:48pm
Originally posted by Trigboy 10 Trigboy 10 wrote:

Yeah great Irish community in Coventry and as previously said great craic! Agree about Gelsenkirchen an awful dump of a place very dreary place. Wouldn't be a fan of Glasgow either a real kip with nothing in it really! Edinburgh though is a lovely city would recommend a visit there for people 

Please tell me where the great Craic is in Coventry cause I only experience miserable counts when I venture out in that city. Been to a couple of Irish pubs and they are the opposite of what I would call great Craic.
lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2018 at 3:49pm

There are some really fantastic museums in Glasgow.

There is one museum which has a near complete Plesiosaur skeleton which is pretty cool think its Hunterian.
Flanno7hi View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flanno7hi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2018 at 4:09pm
South Africa, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Israel.

Places I actively avoid going to - Wrexham - absolute hell. Hate going to the **** of a place. Most of north wales actually. Anywhere inside the M25 in England. London has to have the highest concentration of ****s in the world. 
Our City. Our Community. Our Club
IG @flanno_7hi
Flanno7hi View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flanno7hi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2018 at 4:10pm

Ever been to S****horpe? an absolute sh*thole.
IG @flanno_7hi
LO SCIENZIATO View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Fucknut Of The Year

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LO SCIENZIATO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2018 at 4:19pm
Originally posted by Flanno7hi Flanno7hi wrote:

Places I actively avoid going to - Wrexham - absolute hell. Hate going to the **** of a place. Most of north wales actually. Anywhere inside the M25 in England. London has to have the highest concentration of ****s in the world. 

jaysus South Africa? 

im off there on honeymoon doing the garden route..... ah jaysus Ouch
RayHoughton View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RayHoughton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2018 at 4:20pm
Morroco, Avoid the place like the plague. Went once and I'll never go again. 

Very hot and constantly on edge. Lads trying to swindle you at any chance they get. 
George 'The Baggio brothers, of course, are not related' Hamilton

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2018 at 4:22pm
Originally posted by RayHoughton RayHoughton wrote:

Morroco, Avoid the place like the plague. Went once and I'll never go again. 

Very hot and constantly on edge. Lads trying to swindle you at any chance they get. 
I have been there four times and absolutely adored it! I have travelled all over it too, an amazing country.
Flanno7hi View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flanno7hi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2018 at 4:24pm
Originally posted by LO SCIENZIATO LO SCIENZIATO wrote:

jaysus South Africa? 

im off there on honeymoon doing the garden route..... ah jaysus Ouch

Probably me tarring them all with the same brush but judging by the lads I know from there from playing rugby and people I've worked with I've never met any of them that don't have a very superior attitude and have been unappologetically racist.

IG @flanno_7hi
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2018 at 4:24pm

Ever been to S****horpe? an absolute sh*thole.

I think it's very appropriate the city is censored out on this forum it's that bad LOL

Last time I was there, sat there in a McDonalds, bloke lining out MDMA on the table next to me and apparently it's normal there.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 23>
  Share Topic