You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Places you have no interest in going to

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 23>
Author
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

By Appointment to His Majesty The King

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Het-field Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2017 at 8:53am
Originally posted by FrankosHereNow FrankosHereNow wrote:

But the thread title is Places you have no interest in going to. It's not places that you will never visit.

In that case, there is nowhere I would have NO interest in visiting.
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2017 at 8:55am
Thailand

A rugby match

horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2017 at 9:11am
Rathgar.
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
GB 1HughJarse View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GB 1HughJarse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2017 at 9:41am
Niagara Falls.....know a few people who went and left after 5 mins.
A bit like my visit to the Leaning Tower of Pisa....2 mins is enough there.
OnTheOneRoad View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OnTheOneRoad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2017 at 9:42am
Mongolia
Democratic Republic of the Congo
Cork

I'd actually be really interested in going to North Korea on the other hand, find it mad that in this day and age even for a police state there's a country we know virtually nothing about
No thank you Turkish......I'm sweet enough
AnCearrbhach View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnCearrbhach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2017 at 9:43am
Originally posted by GB 1HughJarse GB 1HughJarse wrote:

Niagara Falls.....know a few people who went and left after 5 mins.
A bit like my visit to the Leaning Tower of Pisa....2 mins is enough there.

I'd be willing to bet all these people visited from the US side, it's brilliant from the Canadian side.
Aithníonn ciaróg ciaróg eile.
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GB 1HughJarse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2017 at 9:44am
Behind the goal on the South terrace in the Aviva on a match day, would have to listen to half the lunar modules in person who post on here....the other half are fine though.
MC Hammered View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2017 at 9:50am

New Delhi
San Pedro Sula
Beijing 
El Puto Amo
Croftman View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Croftman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2017 at 9:56am
South Africa's south coast & Garden Route are stunning. Was there for a month and loved it

For the OP:
Australia
India
Russia

Some people just deserve a slap
Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2017 at 9:59am
Have been to a number of places that people are mentioning here and have enjoyed them all in various different ways !
Devrozex View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Devrozex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2017 at 10:00am
Originally posted by MC Hammered MC Hammered wrote:

New Delhi
San Pedro Sula
Beijing 

The Wikipedia page for San Pedro Sula is great. In particular the 'Tourism' sub-category. LOL
Hickster74 View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hickster74 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2017 at 10:06am
That lane off Bachelors Walk
"Perhaps the reason that they did not consider the worst, was because discussion of such cases would have cast suspicion on the planner as being a "saboteur". Paranoia was rampant throughout."
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2017 at 10:09am
Originally posted by Devrozex Devrozex wrote:

New Delhi
San Pedro Sula
Beijing 

The Wikipedia page for San Pedro Sula is great. In particular the 'Tourism' sub-category. LOL

Quote Tourism     

San Pedro Sula's municipal palace.
It has a cathedral that was built in 1949.[24]

Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2017 at 10:13am
Originally posted by Denis Irwin Denis Irwin wrote:

New Delhi
San Pedro Sula
Beijing 

Quote Tourism     

Would say one of my mates would love it, I wouldn't say he is the most religious person but if we are away on he sees a Church he has to go in
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2017 at 10:15am

Behind the goal on the South terrace in the Aviva on a match day, would have to listen to half the lunar modules in person who post on here....the other half are fine though.
Yeah I'd avoid it if I was you... We dont want people who listen in there, we want people who know how to use their voicesThumbs Up
MC Hammered View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2017 at 10:17am

San Pedro Sula has the second highest murder rate in the world and has nothing of note to see. I had a couple of days in the Honduran capital Tegucigalpa which was terrible and it's supposed to be like DisneyLand compared to San Pedro Sula. La Ceiba is alright and the island of Utila is great craic so the whole country isn't a write off. 
El Puto Amo
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2017 at 10:20am
Originally posted by lassassinblanc lassassinblanc wrote:

Originally posted by Denis Irwin Denis Irwin wrote:

New Delhi
San Pedro Sula
Beijing 

Quote Tourism     

Would say one of my mates would love it, I wouldn't say he is the most religious person but if we are away on he sees a Church he has to go in
Churches are brilliant, I am fascinated by them, the only problem is what the majority of them are still used for.
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GB 1HughJarse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2017 at 12:52pm
Originally posted by Sham157 Sham157 wrote:

Yeah I'd avoid it if I was you... We dont want people who listen in there, we want people who know how to use their voicesThumbs Up

Boom boom!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 23>
  Share Topic