You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Places you have no interest in going to

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 23>
Author
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RayHoughton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2018 at 4:25pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

Originally posted by RayHoughton RayHoughton wrote:

Morroco, Avoid the place like the plague. Went once and I'll never go again. 

Very hot and constantly on edge. Lads trying to swindle you at any chance they get. 
I have been there four times and absolutely adored it! I have traveled all over it too, an amazing country.

Not my bag, the market was great, after a few days grows tiresome. Was like being trapped on the movie set of"Labyrinth" minus David Bowie. I suppose a week with a bout of the "Greatest Hits" was enough to make my mind up.
George 'The Baggio brothers, of course, are not related' Hamilton

Flanno7hi View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flanno7hi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2018 at 4:27pm
Originally posted by coyne coyne wrote:

Originally posted by Flanno7hi Flanno7hi wrote:

There's a whole raft of places over here, Coventry is decent in comparison to a lot of them. Colchester is probably the worst of the lot.

Ever been to S****horpe? an absolute sh*thole.

I think it's very appropriate the city is censored out on this forum it's that bad LOL

Last time I was there, sat there in a McDonalds, bloke lining out MDMA on the table next to me and apparently it's normal there.
That's what I hear, I go for work to a clients site sometimes. Made the incorrect assumption that a premier inn would be fine there because they are all the same. An absolute kip and the f**king junkie looking male cleaner came into my room at 4am, I assume on the rob. I had to jump up in my jocks to tell the **** to get the f**k out.
Our City. Our Community. Our Club
IG @flanno_7hi
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2018 at 4:27pm

There's a whole raft of places over here, Coventry is decent in comparison to a lot of them. Colchester is probably the worst of the lot.

I think it's very appropriate the city is censored out on this forum it's that bad LOL

Last time I was there, sat there in a McDonalds, bloke lining out MDMA on the table next to me and apparently it's normal there.
Sounds like my kind of town. I'm just checking the train times!

RayHoughton View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RayHoughton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2018 at 4:28pm

Sounds like my kind of town. I'm just checking the train times!

Standard Happy Meal
George 'The Baggio brothers, of course, are not related' Hamilton

Croftman View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Croftman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2018 at 4:30pm

Originally posted by LO SCIENZIATO LO SCIENZIATO wrote:

South Africa, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Israel.

Places I actively avoid going to - Wrexham - absolute hell. Hate going to the **** of a place. Most of north wales actually. Anywhere inside the M25 in England. London has to have the highest concentration of ****s in the world. 

jaysus South Africa? 

im off there on honeymoon doing the garden route..... ah jaysus Ouch

Probably me tarring them all with the same brush but judging by the lads I know from there from playing rugby and people I've worked with I've never met any of them that don't have a very superior attitude and have been unappologetically racist.

Was there for my own honeymoon. Cape Town, Garden Route & along the south coast. Absolutely loved it all, would go back in the morning
Some people just deserve a slap
GB 1HughJarse View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GB 1HughJarse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2018 at 4:38pm
Originally posted by Croftman Croftman wrote:

Places I actively avoid going to - Wrexham - absolute hell. Hate going to the **** of a place. Most of north wales actually. Anywhere inside the M25 in England. London has to have the highest concentration of ****s in the world. 

jaysus South Africa? 

Probably me tarring them all with the same brush but judging by the lads I know from there from playing rugby and people I've worked with I've never met any of them that don't have a very superior attitude and have been unappologetically racist.

Was there for my own honeymoon. Cape Town, Garden Route & along the south coast. Absolutely loved it all, would go back in the morning

+1
Cape Town, Camps Bay, Plettenberg, Stellenbosch....great food/wine....great value....very friendly people.

The only t**sers I saw were 3 locals in a hotel bar wearing SA rugby jerseys.
Looked and sounded liked they belonged in the bar in the Burlington.
LO SCIENZIATO View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Fucknut Of The Year

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LO SCIENZIATO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2018 at 4:46pm

jaysus South Africa? 

ah here we all know SA's like that LOL there not half as bad as the Aussies though. one thing about the SA's in OZ, they f**king hate the Aussies but love the Irish and Kiwis. BTW i thought you were basing your view on actually visiting there.....
LO SCIENZIATO View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Fucknut Of The Year

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LO SCIENZIATO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2018 at 4:48pm
Originally posted by Croftman Croftman wrote:

jaysus South Africa? 

Good man! send on a few tips there by PM Clap
FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2018 at 5:50pm
I absolutely hated Milan. Never want to go back.
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2018 at 8:16pm

There are some really fantastic museums in Glasgow.
The Kelingrove Thumbs Up
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2018 at 8:22pm
Originally posted by Claret Murph Claret Murph wrote:

There are some really fantastic museums in Glasgow.
The Kelingrove Thumbs Up

The Buckfast Museum
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2018 at 9:13pm
Originally posted by FrankosHereNow FrankosHereNow wrote:

I absolutely hated Milan. Never want to go back.
I was only in Milan for a day but I agree. The Birmingham of Italy.
SuperDave84 View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2018 at 9:48pm
I had a great time there, aside from the scammers outside the San Siro.

It was a bit more expensive than other parts of Italy, right enough. I was down in the Cinque Terre afterwards and it was half the price - that's a place I would recommend to anyone.
Charlton's Child View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Charlton's Child Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2018 at 9:54pm
Have to agree with SD loved Milan great city
Cabra Hoop View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cabra Hoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2018 at 10:27pm

it was McMDMA...
" BFC always gives me a laugh........ "
Cabra Hoop View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cabra Hoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2018 at 10:31pm
Originally posted by SuperDave84 SuperDave84 wrote:

I had a great time there, aside from the scammers outside the San Siro.

It was a bit more expensive than other parts of Italy, right enough. I was down in the Cinque Terre afterwards and it was half the price - that's a place I would recommend to anyone.
Agree about Cinque Terre, fabulous. Also would recommend Lucca and especially Elba. Elba just a short ferry ride from Piombino on the Tuscan coast.
" BFC always gives me a laugh........ "
Donegalman View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donegalman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2018 at 10:33pm
Enjoyed Milan myself mainly because there was a big group of us over for a few nights but it’s nothing special. The place is absolutely full of lucky lucky men almost everywhere you go and coming out of the metro at the San Siro is fairly sketchy. Fairly poor for nightlife and pubs we found but the highlight of course was the game in the San Siro. Probably the best stadium I’ve been in.

Edited by Donegalman - 21 Sep 2018 at 10:33pm
RealCDinSD View Drop Down
Phil Babb
Phil Babb

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RealCDinSD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2018 at 3:01pm
San Siro makes for a nice visit, Milan interesting enough but beware the speed cameras. 

South Africa one of my favorite places, went for 2010 World Cup. Very hospitable, friendly, and natural wonder. Like anywhere, avoid the dodgy parts and there wontw be any troubles.

No interest in:
China
Saharan Africa
Israel/Palestine

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 23>
  Share Topic