You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Piers Morgan

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2021 at 2:34pm
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2021 at 2:39pm
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
Artie Ziff View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Artie Ziff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2021 at 2:52pm
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

https://twitter.com/luenic/status/1368838074122313728

LOL LOL  she's dead right about Prince Andrew Big smile

had to copy and paste your link to view it. 

It would damage this forums' reputation
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2021 at 2:53pm
For all the good work he's done exposing the Tories for who they are over the election period and then over the COVID figures I was thinking he was a truly redeemed man!

It's a minor setback for him I hope LOL
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2021 at 6:34pm
Gone from Good Morning Britain 

Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2021 at 6:39pm
Originally posted by Denis Irwin Denis Irwin wrote:

Gone from Good Morning Britain 

Tramp Thumbs Down
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
wexfordman1 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wexfordman1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2021 at 6:52pm
The show was very popular over there but he's completely lost his marbles the last 48 hours
Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2021 at 6:52pm
Will walk straight into a job on Andrew Neill's new TV network. 
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2021 at 6:55pm
Originally posted by Borussia Borussia wrote:

Will walk straight into a job on Andrew Neill's new TV network. 

Course he will a match made in heaven. Neill will probably given him free reign to continue his stalkerish obsession 

sid waddell View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

On a dark desert highway

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sid waddell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2021 at 6:58pm
I'd say he's been planning a stunt like this for a while, it'll feed his victimhood narrative

He'll be straight onto Andrew Neil's GB News

The logic of the market says that facts are of no intrinsic worth and that the worth of what anybody says can only be measured by the amount of reaction and engagement it generates

That's exactly what Morgan is - the perfect distillation of right wing market ideology taken to its extreme

Of no worth whatsoever as a journalist, his only reason for existence is shout, to shock, to generate reaction, to get people to look at him and talk about him

He is a true product of our age of stupidity

pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2021 at 6:58pm
Sorry to learn Piers Morgan has been sacked from GMB. I’ve left him a message of sympathy on my own voicemail.

Stolen from elsewhere, but it's superb. He is a vile human being, like most of the British media.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2021 at 7:01pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

Sorry to learn Piers Morgan has been sacked from GMB. I’ve left him a message of sympathy on my own voicemail.

LOL

irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2021 at 7:28pm
Haven't really been following this but was wondering why he was so pissed off Megan/Harry were criticizing the royals. Was he trying it on with her before she met Harry or what? 

Edited by irishmufc - 09 Mar 2021 at 7:28pm
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
sid waddell View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

On a dark desert highway

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sid waddell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2021 at 7:31pm
Originally posted by irishmufc irishmufc wrote:

Haven't really been following this but was wondering why he was so pissed off Megan/Harry were criticizing the royals. Was he trying it on with her before she met Harry or what? 
Because he's known for months he's going to have a job on GB News 
Green Cockade View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Cockade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2021 at 7:31pm
He knew Meghan before, don't know if he tried it on with her but she sent him packing anyway. Rightly so. Brash, irritating, shock jock controversialist loudmouth with a face you'd never get tired punching.
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2021 at 8:08pm
Originally posted by sid waddell sid waddell wrote:

Originally posted by irishmufc irishmufc wrote:

Because he's known for months he's going to have a job on GB News 

Viewing figures for GMB and GB News are hardly comparable whether he get paid the same ? more ? or not
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2021 at 8:18pm
I assumed when I opened the thread there'd be someone defending Morgan, he could be the first thing that the whole of YBIG agrees on 
Devrozex View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Devrozex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2021 at 11:11am
Would agree with Sid - him 'storming off' the show the other day appeared incredibly forced/staged. I'd say this is all very much part of the plan for him.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>
  Share Topic