You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Piers Morgan

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>
Author
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
Bookie Slayer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irish_major Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Piers Morgan
    Posted: 08 Aug 2012 at 11:50pm
Has caused a twitter row on whether team GB athletes should sing GSTQ. His moronic point of view is that they all should. Hes some caveman. If i was a scot i'd be disowning Andy Murray, sang it after he won!

Here we go again
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2012 at 11:52pm
Joey Barton had a go at him over this calling him Tim Nice But Dim LOL
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
ShamtheRam View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2012 at 11:59pm
Ah christ that was last week!

Good incentive offering the £1,000 donation to Great Ormand Street for each athlete who sings.
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
RogerMilla View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
#TEAMJAVIER #ENGANCHE

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RogerMilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2012 at 12:02am
He is a ****
The first time the Devil made me do it. The second time I did it on my own.
Landon Donovan View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Sheldon Cooper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Landon Donovan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2012 at 12:30am

Irish Times Fantasy 6 Nations

League Name: YBIG League
Password: YBIG
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2012 at 1:11am
Originally posted by irish_major irish_major wrote:

Has caused a twitter row on whether team GB athletes should sing GSTQ. His moronic point of view is that they all should. Hes some caveman. If i was a scot i'd be disowning Andy Murray, sang it after he won!

I think murray is a rangers fan so it doesnt surprise me he sings it. Sadly alot of scots wont disown him as they d agree with him singing it
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
Landon Donovan View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Sheldon Cooper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Landon Donovan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2012 at 1:15am
Originally posted by irishmufc irishmufc wrote:

I think murray is a rangers fan so it doesnt surprise me he sings it. Sadly alot of scots wont disown him as they d agree with him singing it

Another Confused

Irish Times Fantasy 6 Nations

League Name: YBIG League
Password: YBIG
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2012 at 1:18am
Originally posted by Landon Donovan Landon Donovan wrote:

Another Confused

Another what exactly?
Clonbhoy View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
AKA Sir Basil Butterpeas Esquire

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clonbhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2012 at 3:39am
Originally posted by Landon Donovan Landon Donovan wrote:

ClapClap
Lineker has made Morgan look a fool on twatter a few times. Should be time to pack it in when that happens.

Andy Murray follows Hibs. His position on the monarchy and Scottish independence I'm not sure of. I do know he has sent a few years trying to win over the English media for a while due to one throwaway comment
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2012 at 9:02am
Piers Morgan is Irish too.
Comes across as as right cúnt at times.
But I do find it funny the stick he gives Micheal Owen.
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
tonyjaa View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

WATP 55 not out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyjaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2012 at 9:04am

Hibs fan from Dunblane

That twitter response to Moron is exceptional
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2012 at 9:38am
Originally posted by tonyjaa tonyjaa wrote:

Hibs fan from Dunblane

That twitter response to Moron is exceptional

Actually your right there. Murray was at a Rangers game against Valencia away and i remember them saying he was a rangers fan the gobsh*tes.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/andy-murray-i-love-supporting-hibernian-1033704

Edited by irishmufc - 09 Aug 2012 at 9:41am
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2012 at 10:05am
He is dead right. If they compete for the UK then they should sing it. 

If not don't compete for it and join the indpendence movement in their country.  They can't have it both ways, of receiving the funding of the UK but then pretending they are not really from there. 

Double standards on their part and I know many people in the Indpendence movement of Scotland who agree.  That is why the Scottish footballers did not play. 
AKA pedantic kunt
seaniemac View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seaniemac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2012 at 10:11am
Why do people take Twitter so seriously? As ShamtheRam says, he's offering £1,000 for each Brit that sings it to a great charity. It's banter at the end of the day.
RogerMilla View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
#TEAMJAVIER #ENGANCHE

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RogerMilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2012 at 10:40am
Originally posted by Baldrick Baldrick wrote:

He is dead right. If they compete for the UK then they should sing it. 

If not don't compete for it and join the indpendence movement in their country.  They can't have it both ways, of receiving the funding of the UK but then pretending they are not really from there. 

Double standards on their part and I know many people in the Indpendence movement of Scotland who agree.  That is why the Scottish footballers did not play. 

Confused
The first time the Devil made me do it. The second time I did it on my own.
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2012 at 10:45am
Originally posted by seaniemac seaniemac wrote:

Why do people take Twitter so seriously? As ShamtheRam says, he's offering £1,000 for each Brit that sings it to a great charity. It's banter at the end of the day.

Some people think Twitter is a laugh and a singsong. Some people in this country need to take a look at themselves. We shouldnt be using it for a bit of a laugh at the end of the day. You mean he was faking it? What do you mean faking it??! I just want the best. You can stick twitter up yer arse.
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
AntrimMan View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
YBIG's resident Nordy/London Hipster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AntrimMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2012 at 10:53am
Originally posted by Trap junior Trap junior wrote:

Originally posted by seaniemac seaniemac wrote:

Some people think Twitter is a laugh and a singsong. Some people in this country need to take a look at themselves. We shouldnt be using it for a bit of a laugh at the end of the day. You mean he was faking it? What do you mean faking it??! I just want the best. You can stick twitter up yer arse.

LOL
@AntrimMan85
Ireland4ever View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ireland4ever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2012 at 10:56am
Piers Morgan is an attention seeker, people should stop getting caught up on what he says.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>
  Share Topic