You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Phone version of YBIG Forum

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
A.K.A. Mod Powers

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Max Power Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2013 at 3:14am
I never use the mobile version. Always have the regular version turned on on the phone. Mobile version is sh*te
Co-Founder of The Paul McShane Fan Club, Portmarnock Branch
colmoc View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
serious foot fetish

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colmoc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2013 at 8:08am
Have an iPhone but don't find it near as bad as others do. Only problem is the embedded videos but other than that its sound IMO
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2013 at 8:24am
good feedback. to sum up it's sh*te.

I don't know how so many of you use  your phones for the forum. Never do myself, other than a quick scan or to read a message
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2013 at 9:02am
Never use mobile version. Just switch to desktop version on phone. Bit of a nuisance but better than the phone version.
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

NewrycityonTour View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NewrycityonTour Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2013 at 9:15am
Keep telling yas - add the forum to Tapatalk - sorted.  Phone version is grim.
Oh angry nordies, we used to be British but were O'Irish now.
rossieman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2013 at 9:23am
Originally posted by McG McG wrote:

Never use mobile version. Just switch to desktop version on phone. Bit of a nuisance but better than the phone version.

+1
Only thing to do.
Guf10 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
...fond of the jar.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guf10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2013 at 9:39am
Originally posted by rossieman rossieman wrote:

Originally posted by McG McG wrote:

+1
Only thing to do.

+1
2 in a row, 2 in a row, 2 in a row

MJD View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MJD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2013 at 10:06am
Originally posted by rolo rolo wrote:

I had an iphone there for a few months till I was mugged in Dublin in February.

And not a penny raised by the YBIG community. You must've hated those Austrians!

Back on topic..worst thing is not being able to go straight to the most recent post on a thread, you have to go to the first page and then to the last.
17 International Caps
16 International Goals
COYFIG
FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2013 at 10:19am

Going back about 10 pages when you click on new posts is the most annoying thing. Not being able to look at embedded videos, and upload videos or pictures also. Also sometimes when you try to quote a post, a whole load of jargon come up in the text box.

YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
Gaz View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
You'll always be Gazsh to me.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2013 at 10:49am
An app is badly needed. Use the desktop version on the iPhone and have to zoom in and out all the time which is muck

Tbh I very rarely go on to the forum on my phone because of this
I dont email the count anymore, its been 9 months : ( He even sent me a YBIG scarf for my Birthday
rolo View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rolo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2013 at 12:29pm
Originally posted by MJD MJD wrote:

Originally posted by rolo rolo wrote:

I had an iphone there for a few months till I was mugged in Dublin in February.

And not a penny raised by the YBIG community. You must've hated those Austrians!

LOL

I know. I wouldnt mind but nvidic and Green Devil are supposed to be pals of mine. Pricks!

"I'm off to see the Queen tomorrow too, don't forget that"
colemanY2K View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Fresh minty breath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colemanY2K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2013 at 12:55pm
LOL
"One of the dominant facts in English life during the past three quarters of a century has been the decay of ability in the ruling class." Orwell, 1942.
colemanY2K View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Fresh minty breath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colemanY2K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2013 at 12:58pm
I find it grand when using the desktop version on the S3. The screen is big enough...maybe that's where the iphone falls down.

What annoys me is as mentioned above when clicking on the most recent post and it takes you 10 pages back to something you read ages ago for example...it happens on the PC too. 

Pasting pics is a problem on the phone but I've recently discovered how to copy and paste and then hyperlink web addresses.
"One of the dominant facts in English life during the past three quarters of a century has been the decay of ability in the ruling class." Orwell, 1942.
whitesideOnside View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whitesideOnside Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2013 at 4:55pm
Dislikes
Biggest issue is not going to new quotes when
You click on the link.

Embedded pictures and videos not being
viewable either is also a problem.
Sono View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Inspector Gadget

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sono Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2013 at 12:09am
Lads is it possible to bring in that ignore button so ya don't have to read any of a forum members posts?

Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2013 at 12:21am
Originally posted by Sono Sono wrote:

Lads is it possible to bring in that ignore button so ya don't have to read any of a forum members posts?

ha ha !!!!  give us a list there Sono, who do you want to ignore, other than me obviously Wink
AKA pedantic kunt
Sono View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Inspector Gadget

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sono Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2013 at 1:16am
Not you baldy, reading a post on Coleman that made me think of it.

Honey Monster View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Semi-Pro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Honey Monster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2013 at 4:28am
Originally posted by Sono Sono wrote:

Defo PM Count about that wan Sono, he'd love to hear about that idea LOL

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic