Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Pepe Reina

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Poor Man's Duncan Castles

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Siralex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2010 at 12:37pm
1) no
2) rarely
Sponsored Links

Clonbhoy View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
AKA Sir Basil Butterpeas Esquire

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clonbhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2010 at 12:42pm
1)Denial is not just an African river
2)So you just come on here to relieve the sexual frustration? Come on Awex prefers South African whores, unless you fall into that category
Siralex View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Siralex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2010 at 12:45pm
None of that is funny, is it?  I mean saying a fella wants to have sex with another fella n all.... That isn't even funny to 12-year-olds anymore! Unless you're 11 Clonbhoy - then it's probably quite hilarious to you.
Clonbhoy View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clonbhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2010 at 12:49pm
Dear oh dear. An age comment, brilliant synopsis of you onhere. Wasn't meant to be Sirawex,  but still managed to be funnier than your rants of personal abuse.

Edited by Clonbhoy - 28 Dec 2010 at 12:57pm
Siralex View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Siralex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2010 at 12:49pm
Wasn't meant to be what?
Clonbhoy View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clonbhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2010 at 12:59pm
English a first language? You put a question, I answer it. You respond with a question I have answered. Amazing
n.iron View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote n.iron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2010 at 1:52pm
Originally posted by Siralex Siralex wrote:

Ha ha - I love you Barlow.

You truly are a f**king retard.

I'll ask again, can you point out where I said Kuszack will be No.1 and Lindegaard No.2?

Also, Kuszack is obviously up in the pecking order as soon as VDS retires in May.  Of course he'll be given the chance to be No.1 you absolute f**king tool.  Are you as ugly as you are thick?  I really hope not!

I've already said why United will be scouting keepers although there is nothing concrete on Adler whatsoever, so don't go preaching sh*te to me about Manchester United when you haven't got a tiny patch on the knowlege I have about what's going on at the club.

I'm not saying Kuzsack has improved, I;m saying he will be given the chance to be No.1!!! Of course he will, why wouldn't he be?  fergie's a huge fan!

Now, can you either apologise for posting up a smart arse stupid comment about me saying Kuszack will be No1 and Lindegaard No.2 or else prove that I said that....C'mon man up you stupid lil turd! 

If you can't prove that, why should anybody on here respect anything you ever say on these forums...or does anybody respect anything Barlow has to say?

Anyway - apologise or prove it!

I can see now why certain posters want you banned.Its a forum ffs.

Get a life and stop insulting peopleYou First class ****** ,
Remember someday you may be having a beer with your fellow countrymen and you look out.
You sure do have a BIG mouth Ouch

BigPodge View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
I'm the Gaffer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigPodge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2010 at 1:55pm
Less of the personal abuse siralex, you are not only an embarrassment to your fellow United fans, but also the whole of YBIG and mankind!!
RogerMilla View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
#TEAMJAVIER #ENGANCHE

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RogerMilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2010 at 1:59pm

sick of this now siralex, next time you will be put on the bench , tone down the personal abuse immediately
The first time the Devil made me do it. The second time I did it on my own.
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
#TEAMJAVIER #ENGANCHE

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RogerMilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2010 at 2:01pm
and may i repeat that irish lads arguing over who is the biggest fan of an english team is
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2010 at 2:02pm
Originally posted by RogerMilla RogerMilla wrote:

sick of this now siralex, next time you will be put on the bench , tone down the personal abuse immediately

ClapClap
n.iron View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote n.iron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2010 at 2:14pm

and may i repeat that irish lads arguing over who is the biggest fan of an english team is
Roger i hear what your saying.English team or no English team.Its an open forum,
But calling people retards is a bit of an insult and degrading word to use  against anyone anywhere.
Especially posters who have mentally  challenged  family members.or special needs.
That guy needs to make an apology to his fellow posters.And grow up.
Siralex View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Siralex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2010 at 2:14pm

Do explain...?  Why.  Manchester United have more fans in Ireland than any other club team in the world...That obviously means any club team in Ireland too.

Why would two lads who support them, not argue over them?
Clonbhoy View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clonbhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2010 at 2:14pm

Clap
Clap
BigPodge View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
I'm the Gaffer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigPodge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2010 at 2:16pm
Originally posted by n.iron n.iron wrote:

Roger i hear what your saying.English team or no English team.Its an open forum,
But calling people retards is a bit of an insult and degrading word to use  against anyone anywhere.

Especially posters who have mentally  challenged  family members.or special needs.

Can this be enforced??
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
#TEAMJAVIER #ENGANCHE

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RogerMilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2010 at 2:17pm

Manchester United have more fans in Ireland than any other club team in the world...

i dont doubt you
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
#TEAMJAVIER #ENGANCHE

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RogerMilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2010 at 2:19pm
Originally posted by n.iron n.iron wrote:

agree fully n iron , it is an open forum and the lads add to the debate on united, but i am giving my opinion too that i find the oneupmanship over an english team

as for the retard remark sir alex will take an enforced holiday if he tries that again , completely out of order and against forum rules
n.iron View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote n.iron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2010 at 2:25pm

Do explain...?  Why.  Manchester United have more fans in Ireland than any other club team in the world...That obviously means any club team in Ireland too.

Why would two lads who support them, not argue over them?
What don't you get

Debate. not, argue  ,abuse, offend, insult. Which could lead to assault,

There is rules you know.Not just on the forum but life in general.

Manners are free and don't cost a penny.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic