You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Patrick Bamford

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 13>
Author
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gwhite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Patrick Bamford
    Posted: 11 Apr 2013 at 8:31am
According to the Indo we're trying to get this guy to declare for us. Never heard of him, anyone know if he's any use?
Sponsored Links

rainpaulo View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rainpaulo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2013 at 10:10am
If he has gone back to represent England we would be better off letting him go.
big nail View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote big nail Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2013 at 2:04pm
we shouldnt be "trying" to get anyone to declare for us , they are either irish or not . they should bring in a rule you cant switch after under 15 .
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2013 at 2:07pm
Originally posted by big nail big nail wrote:

we shouldnt be "trying" to get anyone to declare for us , they are either irish or not . they should bring in a rule you cant switch after under 15 .

why?Confused

did you have your whole life figured out at 15?
big nail View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote big nail Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2013 at 2:12pm
no but i knew what country i was from, its getting embarresing at this stage trying to round up any tom dick or harry with a drop of irish blood in them .
FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2013 at 2:18pm

no but i knew what country i was from, its getting embarresing at this stage trying to round up any tom dick or harry with a drop of irish blood in them .
FFS, everybody does it. Spain had Marcos Senna, Italy had Camronesi, Germany have Podolski & Klose and AFAIK, they had no parentage or anything like that to tie them to those countries. It was only because they lived there.
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
big nail View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote big nail Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2013 at 2:23pm
ye but we are ireland we should have a bit more pride than that . 
Humpy Gussy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Humpy Gussy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2013 at 3:22pm

He have great pride in the Kilbanes, Houghtons, Hollands, Aldridges etc etc that served the country so well and with such pride over the years. Who is to say that Bamford would be any different? We have absolutely zero indication that this lad played for Ireland for any reason that is deserving of cynicism.
'Joxer Goes to Poznan' - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wEjtiJ9udkM
Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2013 at 3:25pm
Originally posted by Il Trap Il Trap wrote:

He have great pride in the Kilbanes, Houghtons, Hollands, Aldridges etc etc that served the country so well and with such pride over the years. Who is to say that Bamford would be any different? We have absolutely zero indication that this lad played for Ireland for any reason that is deserving of cynicism.

+1

Count in the fact he has played for Ireland before would indicate he has us in his thoughts!
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan
Doyler1993 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Doyler1993 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2013 at 3:43pm
Big nail u my friend are an idiot Clap  well done
danny10tot View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote danny10tot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2013 at 3:49pm
Signed for Chelsea for big money (from forrest i think it was) Scores a hatfull of goals for the Chelsea underage set up and has been fast tracked through the system and been sent out on loan as opposed to staying with the next gen chelsea side that lost to Villa in the final last week. 
I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered.

George Best
Stillhuntinghenry View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

useless at posting links

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stillhuntinghenry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2013 at 3:55pm

we shouldnt be "trying" to get anyone to declare for us , they are either irish or not . they should bring in a rule you cant switch after under 15

Blue Man View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blue Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2013 at 4:24pm

Give over will you. Any player that could potentially improve our squad is always welcome. As long as any player pulls the green over their head and gives 100% for OUR country, I couldn't give a sh1te where they're from. Suppose you moan that the players don't sing the national anthem as well??
"Everytime Leeds concede a goal, its like being stabbed in the heart" - Billy Bremner

Gary Speed 1969-2011

YBIG Blind Date Champion 2010
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2013 at 4:27pm

What the f**k is that supposed to mean?!

BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2013 at 4:45pm

PM me for all forum moderation queries.
MC Hammered View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2013 at 7:29pm

A poor WUM. Pay no heed
rainpaulo View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rainpaulo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2013 at 7:54pm
Originally posted by danny10tot danny10tot wrote:

Signed for Chelsea for big money (from forrest i think it was) Scores a hatfull of goals for the Chelsea underage set up and has been fast tracked through the system and been sent out on loan as opposed to staying with the next gen chelsea side that lost to Villa in the final last week. 

Conor Clifford mark 2.
deise316 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Don't ask me about car warranty

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deise316 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2013 at 7:58pm
Originally posted by nvidic nvidic wrote:

why?Confused

did you have your whole life figured out at 15?

I'm sure he will let you know as soon as he reaches that age. 

Picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue.....
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 13>
  Share Topic