You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Away days + World Cup 2022 Accommodation and Travel
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Passport delays

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Il Principe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2016 at 8:10pm
applied on wednesday and got it on saturday ClapClap

some job
Sponsored Links

Citizen Smith View Drop Down
Phil Babb
Phil Babb

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Citizen Smith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2016 at 9:36am
Applied on Saturday for a passport card through the app. First selfie got accepted. Hopefully it arrived before I head off on the 11th!
caseballs View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caseballs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2016 at 10:42am
Originally posted by Citizen Smith Citizen Smith wrote:

Applied on Saturday for a passport card through the app. First selfie got accepted. Hopefully it arrived before I head off on the 11th!

I completed my application online last Tuesday evening and when I got home from work on Thursday it was there. Serious turnaround there so I doubt you will have any issue.
Salzburglilly View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Salzburglilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2016 at 7:13pm
Applied 11 days ago, didn't use the app,haven't recieved anything yet,did anyone get an email once they ordered it ?Money is gone from the credit card and i have taken a screen shot of the application number,any way of tracking it ?
Nathan Collins - The best Kildare baller since Johnny Doyle!
Salzburglilly View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Salzburglilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2016 at 7:17pm
Scratch that,just figured it out, Card was posted out today.
Nathan Collins - The best Kildare baller since Johnny Doyle!
Lansdown Roar View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lansdown Roar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2016 at 8:28pm
Applied a week ago and still on stage 2 of 6. How did some get it back so quick? Cry
They've only gone and done it
GD18 View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GD18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2016 at 8:57pm
Originally posted by Lansdown Roar Lansdown Roar wrote:

Applied a week ago and still on stage 2 of 6. How did some get it back so quick? Cry

Same as meself. I applied on 21st, tracker last updated 22nd. Got in contact today and eventually got an estimated target date of June 13th. Confused
DonkeyOatey View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DonkeyOatey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2016 at 9:43pm
Applied myself almost two weeks ago, still on 2 of 6. Sent them a message on twitter and they added my travel details and said if I haven't got it by 7th, get back onto them.
Citizen Smith View Drop Down
Phil Babb
Phil Babb

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Citizen Smith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2016 at 1:47pm

Just DM'd them on Twitter to see what the story is. They said they were doing their best to get all card requests out in time for the Euros

Edited by Citizen Smith - 31 May 2016 at 1:48pm
Mr. Snrub View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr. Snrub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2016 at 2:56pm
Do ya reckon you'll be safe with just the passport card for France? Thinking of leaving the real passport at home
"Here's Robbie Keane...... yeeeessss! That is no more than Ireland deserve!"
Bluezar View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bluezar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2016 at 4:58pm
Applied last week for Passport Card and got it in the post this morning.
Handy thing to have in the wallet and means I can leave my actual passport in the hotel safe while over in France. Definitely recommend getting one for the sake of €35
As Johnny Logan Would Say - "What's another Year"
corkery View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote corkery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2016 at 8:44pm
Just used the passport card. You can't use them on the machines.
'The younger generation as in 17 -25 are certainly gayer than their predecessors. I think they may cause the extinction of the human race with their activities.'- Baldrick
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic