You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Park Ji Sung

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MintBerryCrunch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2010 at 8:38am
Originally posted by Gaz Gaz wrote:

Originally posted by BigPodge BigPodge wrote:

Originally posted by RogerMilla RogerMilla wrote:

Originally posted by erimus erimus wrote:

aaron lennon?25 million??

Give me a f**kin break

you said it , 10 million tops

Lads he's English so that usually adds 10m to the price tag, he's worth 15m imo so 25mill is a decent guess!!

exactly Podge - thats why i said €25 for him erimus..inflated prices for english players..i think lennon would have been prolific for united..his pace suits united's attacking play..
Dont need another player who can't cross the ball we have enough of them! Lennon gets nervous a soon as gets to the edge of the box
Sponsored Links

bhob View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

YBIGs Donald Trump

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2010 at 10:26am
Park is decent, was a bargain at the time and has made the club a fortune in shirt sales
Valencia is only gonna get better and is looking like he's gonna be quite the player in a few seasons time.
Lennon is a good player and Tottenham will not sell him for less than 25m esp after the World Cup cause i'd say he'll be one of Englands better players and do very well for them running at defences
Gouldinho09 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gouldinho09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2010 at 11:38am
Buy David Villa and pay the man instead of pissing about with 20th century wages.

Sono View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Inspector Gadget

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sono Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2010 at 12:01pm
Fergie always picks this lad for the big games as well, cant understand the logic behind it myself, never seems to do anything or add anything to the team.

Have been a big critic of Fletcher in the past and Barlow knows it but I have to admit he has really come on and adds alot to their team, completely different side when he is not in it IMO.
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2010 at 12:17pm
Originally posted by Sono Sono wrote:

Fergie always picks this lad for the big games as well, cant understand the logic behind it myself, never seems to do anything or add anything to the team.

Have been a big critic of Fletcher in the past and Barlow knows it but I have to admit he has really come on and adds alot to their team, completely different side when he is not in it IMO.

Clap 

I was the same myself, up until about 2/3 years ago I would be going FFS if I saw him on the teamsheet but now it's a case of FFS if he isn't playing.
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
The Boy Z View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Boy Z Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2010 at 2:53pm

Defoe/Kranjcar/Modric-Not Good Enough for Manchester United.

Park is a seriously under rated player.Was at the Semi Final vs Barcelona in 2008 ans the work rate of himself and Tevez was incredible.There is a reason that,before this season at least,he was always picked to play in the big games-BECAUSE HE ALWAYS DID WELL.He is never gona be a world class player but 11 world class players don't necessarily make a world class team.
Theres only one sport that matters..
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic