You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedPaddy's Weekend

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2008 at 9:45am
Originally posted by erimus erimus wrote:

lets just cut dublin off from the rest of the country.
nobody likes the dump and lets be honest here...nobody likes dubs
I resent that comment...scumbags are everywhere from Malin Head to Mizin Head and is not merely a problem that's confined to Dubs nor is a problem confined to the South or North of the city nor is it just confined to certain areas..it's like drug dealers..you get rid of one and another comes along to fill the void..It's peoples mindsets and attitudes to each other in society that need to change in order to eradicate the scum that exists...When the newspapers write about these scumbags on a daily basis they glorify them to the younger generation who then want to aspire to be like them- therefore they merely enlarge the problem, when the StateBroadcater interview celebrity criminals on RTE, they merely glorify these people to a wider younger more impressionable audience. Finally this may sound controversial to some but at least when the Provos were active, there was a hell of a lot less of this sh*te going on with youth of the day and the streets were a lot safer
FREEWHEELER View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
sPICE UP YOUR LIFE Gwan MONROY

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2008 at 9:49am
Justice, your last sentence is extremely true.  One word from a certain person to some little bol*x troublemaker did the trick usually and if it didn't, a kneecapping was on the cards.  Yeah Yeah I know it's taking the law into your own hands and blah de blah, but it was fckn effective.  Meant to pick up Erimus on his tongue in cheek remark as well, there are skangers everywhere, no question about that.
We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....
seaniemac View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2008 at 9:57am
The provos should join the cops now that they have some free time and sort out the scummers!! LOL

In all seriousness though, there's skangers everywhere, it's just Dublin has the majority of the population and therefor the majority of the problem. Plus, most of the media is based there too and it's easier to report on your own doorstep and all that.
The GerK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Razor you wanna pint?...2 minutes later

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2008 at 10:07am
Say hello to the provos....
All true indeed. They could police the place better than the boys from Templemore
erimus View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2008 at 10:29am
Originally posted by FREEWHEELER FREEWHEELER wrote:

Meant to pick up Erimus on his tongue in cheek remark as well, there are skangers everywhere, no question about that.

ah yeah they are everywhere cos they move out of dublin....bringing your problems everywhere!!

We dont need it...we dont want it..Keep out of kildare
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2008 at 10:31am
LOL  Kildare???  Home to some of the most insane, tribal, psycho places in the whole country.    Dublin skangers would be bet in some of those places in Kildare.   Invite them down and let them all kick 7 bells of sh*te out of each other and leave the law abiders alone.
We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....
GreenTribe View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Please Count, can I be a Mod?

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2008 at 10:35am
more undercover by the gardai would be good. i saw an undercover operation unfold in front of me in glasgow a few years back while waiting at a bus stop. a man and a woman cop dressed like normal shoppers, were talking into their sleeves and ended up arresting these 2 scumbags ned girls who were drunk on street and annoying and abusing everyone who walked by the bus stop, plus spitting and smashing things up. i was delighted when i saw the silly cow crying and the cops on the phone to her parents to come down lol. she was denying everything that happened but i was more than happy to go up to the 2 cops and give my details as a witness as i saw what the silly tramps had done to everyone/everything
I am serious. And don't call me Shirley.
erimus View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2008 at 10:35am
just get chuck norris to walk the streets Smile
The Rovers View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2008 at 10:52am
Good points there justice and the comments after too, whats needed i think is the spirit of the anti drug marches of the nineties, different organisations and various people got together and  certainly where i live within a matter of weeks, the main scummers and dealers were gone and drugs were scarce, but especially the lift it gave to the community was brilliant. What was the gardai's response, not to praise the anti drug activists but to harrass and arrest some of them, why? because the anti drug workers did the job them c**ts couldnt do.
Honey Monster View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Semi-Pro

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2008 at 4:18am
Originally posted by FREEWHEELER FREEWHEELER wrote:

Just listening on G.Ryan show to that English lad, 17, who had his fckn little finger ripped off his hand during an attack by a few scummer bastds.  The English lad was so forgiving of Ireland saying it coulda happened anywhwere and etc, which was unbelievably good of him, but I felt mortified, ashamed and blood was fckn boiling at these animals.  The finger remains unfound, the lad is a 2nd row rugby player and a talented piano player.  Well done scummers, hope yizzer proud of yourselves, Happy St Patrick's Day, I hope yiz gets what's coming to yiz later in life. 

I see they found this lad's finger and it looks like he was telling porkies about losing it in an assault considering where they found the thing!
The Count View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2008 at 4:25am
it was stuck on top of a spikey fence at the end of o connell street! maybe he was legging away from these tramps or he could be a tramp himself. point is anyway that theres a serious amount of jippos around at the moment!
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Semi-Pro

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2008 at 4:39am
Originally posted by The Count The Count wrote:

it was stuck on top of a spikey fence at the end of o connell street! maybe he was legging away from these tramps or he could be a tramp himself. point is anyway that theres a serious amount of jippos around at the moment!

compleyely agree. however, it's no excuse to start saying he lost the finger cos he was english. his story was that the lads stamped it off on a curb ffs
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2008 at 5:04am
He musta been fookin hammered if he didn't remember losing his finger climbing a fence.  Can you imagine the state of that finger after a week up on a fence under the elements.........Dead but yeah he was a silly boy to be telling porkies though he was defo being hassled by scummers
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Semi-Pro

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2008 at 5:10am
According to the front page of Herald AM, the finger lookded like, and i quote, "a burnt sausage"!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic