You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Paddy Madden

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 13>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2013 at 8:39pm
Glad to see him progressing and that type of form you would think if he keeps it up the championship clubs will come knocking in the summer

Edited by t_rAndy - 23 Feb 2013 at 8:39pm
Sponsored Links

PhilliyK View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Granny Grabber

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PhilliyK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2013 at 9:10pm
Originally posted by t_rAndy t_rAndy wrote:

Glad to see him progressing and that type of form you would think if he keeps it up the championship clubs will come knocking in the summer
yeah, seen his name mentioned in the jan transfer window by a good few clubs. Few of these goals have been taps in or from close in but the fact he is getting into the positions and has the movement to get in them says an awful lot about how he is progressing in the right manner Thumbs Up

Seen his name mentioned in relation to a few clubs in championship in Jan so reckon if they dont go up(would say they wont but its a crazy league at minute) he'll defo be away to at least a championship team in the summer
Blue Man View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blue Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2013 at 7:57pm
To think I laughed in his face on holidays when he said he'd bag 15 goals. Absolutely delighted to see him in top form because he gets a hard time from a lot of LOI goers.

I'd say Carlisle are absolutely kicking themselves that they let him go for next to nothing. Him and Kevin Dawson can definitely make the step up

Edited by Blue Man - 24 Feb 2013 at 7:58pm
"Everytime Leeds concede a goal, its like being stabbed in the heart" - Billy Bremner

Gary Speed 1969-2011

YBIG Blind Date Champion 2010
Charlo View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Charlo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2013 at 12:01am
Gary Hooper was released from Tottenham at 16......went on to carve a career out a Maldon Town & Grays Ath both non league......a few years on rises through the divisions to be playing Champions League football, England manager watching him and tipped for a move to........Tottenham in the summer!!!!! So hope for Paddy yet, goals win games and games being won keep managers in jobs........I'd say a few will be looking at Madden as potential Hooper, Ricky Lambert and Grant Holt (all done it in lower divisions but in a higher standard now).
Blue Man View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blue Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2013 at 9:01pm
At it again tonight. Has been on a terrible drought by his standards, 118 minutes without a goal!! 
"Everytime Leeds concede a goal, its like being stabbed in the heart" - Billy Bremner

Gary Speed 1969-2011

Drumcondra 69er View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Drumcondra 69er Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2013 at 8:36pm
Came in as top League One player and 5th overall in Four Four Two's annual top 50 football league players, fair dues to him.

Edited by Drumcondra 69er - 02 Apr 2013 at 8:37pm
Blog: A False First XI
Twitter: @afalsefirstxi
Facebook: A False First XI
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2013 at 8:53pm
Another kick up darse for RTID
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
big nail View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote big nail Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2013 at 9:13pm
better option than sammon ?
skippy87 View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skippy87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2013 at 10:30pm
well done to himeClapClap. natural goalscorer
HateHenry View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
Crap at lists & YBIG KK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HateHenry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2013 at 11:31pm
Originally posted by big nail big nail wrote:

I am..
Polska Bialo Czerwoni
gwhite View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gwhite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2013 at 12:01pm
Originally posted by HateHenry HateHenry wrote:

I am..
I'd have have Madden in a hot minute over that club footed gimp from The Goonies. One of the most talentless players ever to play for us.
RogerMilla View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
#TEAMJAVIER #ENGANCHE

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RogerMilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2013 at 12:08pm
Originally posted by gwhite gwhite wrote:

Originally posted by HateHenry HateHenry wrote:

I am..
I'd have have Madden in a hot minute over that club footed gimp from The Goonies. One of the most talentless players ever to play for us.

gwhite, sammon might not be mush cop but we are not into insulting our players on this forum ( just the manager and other teams players LOL)

The first time the Devil made me do it. The second time I did it on my own.
gwhite View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gwhite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2013 at 3:11pm
You're right, sorry about that. I'd like to take this oppurtunity to apologise to Sloth from The Goonies for comparing him to Conor Sammon. Sorry Sloth.
Blue Man View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blue Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2013 at 7:49pm
On the scoresheet again today, Yeovil up to 3rd and Whack and Kev Dawson back in Dublin tonight on the rip. Would love to see them go up for the 2 lads

Gary Speed 1969-2011

Godot View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Godot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2013 at 8:17pm
Too premature to speak of a call-up... Simon Cox was a sensation in League One but average in the Championship. 
St.Pauli Reloaded 2 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote St.Pauli Reloaded 2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2013 at 1:57pm
 Get him into the next squad Please Cool We cant afford to be overlooking Goalscorers ,even if they are playing at a lower level .
In Martin and Roy we Trust !
greenforever View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greenforever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2013 at 3:18pm
Originally posted by St.Pauli Reloaded 2 St.Pauli Reloaded 2 wrote:

Get him into the next squad Please Cool We cant afford to be overlooking Goalscorers ,even if they are playing at a lower level .

My mate has scored 27 goals this season. should be be selected.......great league that AUL division 3 Wink
I know nothing :-)
St.Pauli Reloaded 2 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote St.Pauli Reloaded 2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2013 at 5:43pm
Originally posted by greenforever greenforever wrote:

Originally posted by St.Pauli Reloaded 2 St.Pauli Reloaded 2 wrote:

My mate has scored 27 goals this season. should be be selected.......great league that AUL division 3 Wink
Sorry forgot to say, AUL Div 3 Not Good Enough Wink
In Martin and Roy we Trust !
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 13>
  Share Topic