Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Owen is CRAP

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
I'm the Gaffer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigPodge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2009 at 6:06am
Originally posted by MayoMark MayoMark wrote:

Originally posted by BigPodge BigPodge wrote:

Oh and I agree, Owen is sh*t Thumbs%20Up 

The bitterness of pool fans never ceases to amaze me, he was a great player and scored many crucial goals for yis!!

I'm sickened Tevez went to Citeh but i wouldn't call him sh*te out of spite!! Thumbs%20Down
Oh yeah he's a lovely lad Confused Not a one-man prick at all, cares about his team mates and all around him. Mick Owen, a real team player Clap

I'm not talkin aboot whether he's a nice person/team player, couldn't give a sh*te either cos Fergie would put him in his place in in a milli-second, i'm saying it's very bitter of Pool fans to all of a sudden hate a player they once worshipped and call him a sh*t player out of spite when he's far from it!!!!!

Edited by BigPodge - 21 Aug 2009 at 6:07am
Sponsored Links

MayoMark View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The NEW angrier Freewheeler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MayoMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2009 at 8:07am

The bitterness of pool fans never ceases to amaze me, he was a great player and scored many crucial goals for yis!!

I'm sickened Tevez went to Citeh but i wouldn't call him sh*te out of spite!! Thumbs%20Down
Oh yeah he's a lovely lad Confused Not a one-man prick at all, cares about his team mates and all around him. Mick Owen, a real team player Clap

I'm not talkin aboot whether he's a nice person/team player, couldn't give a sh*te either cos Fergie would put him in his place in in a milli-second, i'm saying it's very bitter of Pool fans to all of a sudden hate a player they once worshipped and call him a sh*t player out of spite when he's far from it!!!!!

I don't think he's sh*t, I was messing, I thought that was obvious in my message Embarrassed I didn't like him from the day he left. He's a journeyman. And he's not as good as he used to be. Pace is gone. That was vital to his game.
They finally did it man... They killed my f**kin' car...
Sono View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Inspector Gadget

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sono Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2009 at 8:14am
This looks very much like the GAA thread all of a sudden Confused
packiesglove View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote packiesglove Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2009 at 5:44am

I don't think he's sh*t, I was messing, I thought that was obvious in my message Embarrassed I didn't like him from the day he left. He's a journeyman. And he's not as good as he used to be. Pace is gone. That was vital to his game.

hate to say this Mark, but I agree with you here ShockedShocked
When you're chewing on life's gristle, don't worry give a whistle....
The Boy Z View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Boy Z Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2009 at 11:05am
BUMP
Theres only one sport that matters..
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2009 at 11:08am
GOOD MAN MICKEY!!
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

Gouldinho09 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gouldinho09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2009 at 11:16am
If scoring one goal in a pumpfest suddenly makes you a great player again then Abou Diaby is a shoe in for world player of the year

nosnowman View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nosnowman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2009 at 11:41am

what about the bitterness of utd fans when ince played for liverpool?there wasnt too many utd fans singing his praises then.i have to agree with mayomark here owens game was mostly about his pace and with that gone so are a lot of his goals.he cant take a chance of breaking into a sprint or he'll pull a hamstring ffs

Edited by nosnowman - 22 Aug 2009 at 11:47am
You can discover more about a man in an hour of play than in a year of conversation-plato
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2009 at 1:42pm
Originally posted by nosnowman nosnowman wrote:

what about the bitterness of utd fans when ince played for liverpool?there wasnt too many utd fans singing his praises then.i have to agree with mayomark here owens game was mostly about his pace and with that gone so are a lot of his goals.he cant take a chance of breaking into a sprint or he'll pull a hamstring ffs

Don't seem to recall United fans looking for Fergie to bring Ince back to United in the year or so before he signed for Liverpool, unlike Liverpool fans who were up until quite recently wanted Rafa to bring Owen back to Liverpool. Obviously wasn't too sh*te then and and seemingly only  become so since he signed for United because if he had re-signed for Liverpool all the Liverpool fans would have been fcukin creaming themselves.
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
brianie View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brianie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2009 at 1:44pm
Sleepy
ITS KEANE YES

YBIG You Can Please some of the People Some of the Time But Not All of The People All of The Time
billybob View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote billybob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2009 at 3:00pm
Anybody see the crowd avalanche after Owens goal?? They showed it on the premiership and how anyone wasn't hurt i dont know.

Bring back terraces
nosnowman View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nosnowman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2009 at 1:06pm
Originally posted by Denis Irwin Denis Irwin wrote:

Don't seem to recall United fans looking for Fergie to bring Ince back to United in the year or so before he signed for Liverpool, unlike Liverpool fans who were up until quite recently wanted Rafa to bring Owen back to Liverpool. Obviously wasn't too sh*te then and and seemingly only  become so since he signed for United because if he had re-signed for Liverpool all the Liverpool fans would have been fcukin creaming themselves.
i can tell you honestly i for one was not one of those liverpool fans looking for owen to come back to anfield.at the expense of repeating myself i honestly think he is too injury prone and would be a great risk for liverpool to take considering the size of the squad.utd can afford to take the chance with him as they already have berbatov,rooney and the youthful macheda there as cover where as liverpool rely heavily on torres.you can argue liverpool have babel,voronin,ngog and kuyt but none of them have really proved it as premiership strikers.kuyt and babel are mainly used as wingers now whereas ngog hasnt been given a prolonged run in the team and voronin just doesn't cut the mustard.this is the main reason rafa was linked to signing every spanish striker out there.as for the ince debate it doesn't matter wheather utd fans wanted him back or not they still abused him every time they played each other.and after him being a very influental player for them and winning numerous trophys with them.ex liverpool players usually get a good reception when they come back to anfield and i cant wait to see how it goes for owen when he returns with utd.personally i wouldnt abuse him but of course theres always a few gobsh*tes out there who will.

Edited by nosnowman - 23 Aug 2009 at 1:19pm
You can discover more about a man in an hour of play than in a year of conversation-plato
The Boy Z View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Boy Z Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2009 at 1:19pm
not really taking a chance as there was no transfer fee..
Theres only one sport that matters..
nosnowman View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nosnowman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2009 at 1:22pm
Originally posted by The Boy Z The Boy Z wrote:

but there is a weekly wage to be paid where liverpool dont have the same size bank account as utd do.so rafa has to spend every penny wisely. 
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2009 at 2:24pm

Originally posted by The Boy Z The Boy Z wrote:

but there is a weekly wage to be paid where liverpool dont have the same size bank account as utd do.so rafa has to spend every penny wisely

So why did he spunk £17m on Johnson and another £20m on Aquilani despite the fact he's going to be out until October.Confused
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
bmorgan87 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bmorgan87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2009 at 3:03pm
owen is crap...
was watching sky sports there and that ass andy gray saying hes best ever england striker and that hes back on form and all this crap..
just cuz hes scored 1 goal against wigan!
The Count View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Count Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2009 at 10:00am
Originally posted by Sono Sono wrote:

Originally posted by The Count The Count wrote:

Owen will be quality this season..... 

Confused

Owen is not up to it anymore imo, stupid buy from Fergie, while Barca and Inter were out swapping top strikers and Real adding quality to their attack Fergie goes out and signs a crocked player on a pay as you play deal, jaysus I'd say the big boys in europe are sh*tting themselves with that signing.

Embarrassed
Gouldinho09 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gouldinho09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2009 at 10:05am
Big deal he scored a goal. Joe Lapira scored today is he suddenly a great player.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic