Forum Home Forum Home : League Of Ireland : Premier and First Division
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Owen Heary Interview.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Owen Heary Interview.
    Posted: 26 Apr 2013 at 1:15pm
AKA pedantic kunt
Sponsored Links

UCDFAN View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UCDFAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2013 at 6:16pm
With due respect to the big man I think right at the minute Owen Heary's performances are costing Bohemians.  He does crave a physical game so the match on Friday against Shamrock Rovers might suit him  so long as Shamrock Rovers don't play a counter-attacking game.  After that there may not be options on the bench.

Chap needs a rest.  Is it one season too many for him?
TBWRA View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TBWRA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2013 at 8:10pm

He has nt been playing has been injured , his presennce is invaluable on the pitch

"The Football Grounds of Europe" about Dalymount that :- "You walk down lanes you'd expect to find a backstreet mechanic only to stumble onto a national stadium steeped in tradition and history"
JUICEBOMB View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JUICEBOMB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2013 at 11:31pm
Legend.
hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard
brissy View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brissy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2013 at 12:13am
Bohs back four varly solid with heary playing.Took him a while to win over bohs crowd id say hes the fans favorite after kevin hunt.
roverstillidie View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Bohs number 1 fan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roverstillidie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2013 at 8:48pm
A done deal for the Shels job I hear
Cotsy View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cotsy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2013 at 12:38pm
Hopefully not. He is a Legend.
Bohs Till I Die
TBWRA View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TBWRA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2013 at 9:19am
Originally posted by roverstillidie roverstillidie wrote:

A done deal for the Shels job I hear

Has ruled himself out of the Shels Job

Jhonny McDonnell accprding to the Rags
"The Football Grounds of Europe" about Dalymount that :- "You walk down lanes you'd expect to find a backstreet mechanic only to stumble onto a national stadium steeped in tradition and history"
Clonbhoy View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
AKA Sir Basil Butterpeas Esquire

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clonbhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2013 at 11:50am
The LOI is so incestuous, the same names linked with every job
UCDFAN View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UCDFAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2013 at 9:51am
I still believe Bohs are better off with Heary on non-playing duties.
The draw against St. Pats reads like a well earned point.  I like the player-friendly decision of the double-substitution at half-time.  Buckley and Irish Universities International Traynor, I seen these HT or early (55'approx.) decisions from Martin 'Rusty' Russell at UCD since 2009 and I have alot of respect for them.  It's a way for a manager to continue to be familiar with their squad, gives individual player a chance to catch up with the game and then still have time to influence it.

Is the clock ticking on his care-taker role at the Club?
www.ucdsupporters.ie
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic