You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Our Wee Country

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GINN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2011 at 8:31am
I can never join
dunloybhoy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dunloybhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2011 at 8:39am
Originally posted by Trap junior Trap junior wrote:

Lovenkrands got booed because he was a rangers player (dont necessarily agree with the people that did it) but since when is booing sectarian? People get booed in every game everywhere in the world. i hsve to say anyone I have met that is a nordie supporter have been total gobsh*tes.

they booed hartson for wales, boruc for poland on yes and lennon from their own teamConfused

sad little bunch of people
put em under pressure!
yapster View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yapster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2011 at 4:07pm
 The English are disgusted by them and can't wait to get rid of them.  They wear their bigotry like a badge of honor and because they know deep down in their hearts thet are Irish they try to reject it by being bigoted & ignorant. It is a disease.
They are all w**kers. john lydon.
pepsi View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pepsi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2011 at 4:09pm
my brother in-law works on this site!

most of the lads are dead sound!
yapster View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yapster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2011 at 4:10pm
Originally posted by pepsi pepsi wrote:

my brother in-law works on this site!

most of the lads are dead sound!

Then why does he tolerate the bigotry on it?
TangyZizzle View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TangyZizzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2011 at 4:14pm
Originally posted by yapster yapster wrote:

The English are disgusted by them and can't wait to get rid of them.  They wear their bigotry like a badge of honor and because they know deep down in their hearts thet are Irish they try to reject it by being bigoted & ignorant. It is a disease.

The Yap.. the Yap makes sense, yet the world continues to revolve.
yapster View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yapster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2011 at 4:16pm
Originally posted by TangyZizzle TangyZizzle wrote:

The Yap.. the Yap makes sense, yet the world continues to revolve.

Just out of bed I see..
PhilliyK View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Granny Grabber

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PhilliyK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2011 at 3:32am

You trying for an award for the most number of post's that contain the biggest amount of b/s ever posted on here?? This one must surely be in the top 3 ffs

Regarding your english comment - where's your sources?
Shoco View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Hail Hail the Celts are here

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shoco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2011 at 8:35am
Originally posted by dunloybhoy dunloybhoy wrote:

Originally posted by Trap junior Trap junior wrote:

Lovenkrands got booed because he was a rangers player (dont necessarily agree with the people that did it) but since when is booing sectarian? People get booed in every game everywhere in the world. i hsve to say anyone I have met that is a nordie supporter have been total gobsh*tes.

they booed hartson for wales, boruc for poland on yes and lennon from their own teamConfused

sad little bunch of people

and irish fans have never booed a rangers player?

YOUR 3 IN A ROW LEAGUE CHAMPIONS
yapster View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yapster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2011 at 2:25pm
Originally posted by PhilliyK PhilliyK wrote:

You trying for an award for the most number of post's that contain the biggest amount of b/s ever posted on here?? This one must surely be in the top 3 ffs

Regarding your english comment - where's your sources?

Get a life son..
GINN View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GINN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2011 at 3:05pm
Seriously lads. Can anyone explain why I cant join? I registered 3 times now, confirming the e-mail thing and everything, and everytime it says sorry number 1000 and error occurred etc. Anyone encountered this?
TangyZizzle View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TangyZizzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2011 at 3:10pm
Originally posted by GINN1916 GINN1916 wrote:

Seriously lads. Can anyone explain why I cant join? I registered 3 times now, confirming the e-mail thing and everything, and everytime it says sorry number 1000 and error occurred etc. Anyone encountered this?

If your email address or proposed username for the site is anything like your username on here you'll never be granted access.
Trapped View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Coat hangar expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trapped Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2011 at 3:28pm
It's very easy. Just register your username and email, and they send you a link to verify your account.

I've just registered as Ian Paisley Cool
67% points to games ratio at the last Euro's (better than Portugal's)
Max Power View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
A.K.A. Mod Powers

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Max Power Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2011 at 3:36pm
Call yourself something to do with an Irish league team (bar Cliftonville obviously) and thell let you in. They're strict on ip addresses from "beggarland"
Co-Founder of The Paul McShane Fan Club, Portmarnock Branch
Trapped View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Coat hangar expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trapped Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2011 at 3:44pm
Registered successfully but i can't access the forums - wtf are they so private about Confused 
67% points to games ratio at the last Euro's (better than Portugal's)
yapster View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yapster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2011 at 3:46pm
Originally posted by trapped trapped wrote:

Registered successfully but i can't access the forums - wtf are they so private about Confused 

Deep insecurity & paranoia..
Emerald View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Emerald Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2011 at 4:04pm
Originally posted by trapped trapped wrote:

It's very easy. Just register your username and email, and they send you a link to verify your account.

I've just registered as Ian Paisley Cool

LOL Snr or Junior ? Wink

Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2011 at 5:54pm
I was going to register but didnt want them identifying me on facebook by putting in your email address in the search box. I suppose I could set up another email but im so lazy to..ah couldnt be arsed finishing this po
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic