Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Other Group D fixtures

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2019 at 4:18pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

Originally posted by Green Devil Green Devil wrote:

Originally posted by doherty doherty wrote:

Swiss all over them now. Making them look ordinary. Didnt think the swiss had this in them today going on the 1st half. 

That's because Georgia are extremely ordinary.

Sure they may have improved a bit over the last few years but at the same time we've regressed a lot ourselves. (Thus we may be guilty of over rating them to extent)

For all I hear about how technically good they are as a team we've always beaten them (bar the away game under O'Neill last campaign) 

They probably should have been winning today, they fell away a bit after that and the Swiss showed their quality.
There is no doubt that Georgia are ordinary, but so are we. They seem to have improved and we have regressed. They look very poor at the back, but we haven't much in attack. They will have definitely looked at the games against us an opportunity to show how they have improved. I can't see us winning in Tblisi and I wouldn't be shocked if we drew with them at home, especially if Mick picks the eleven he has gone for today.

I doubt anyone would be overly surprised if "the one goal" wins it for either side be it in Dublin or Tblisi.

It'll be very much a case of drab 0-0s or a 1-0 either way I sense.

It's all rather depressing how far we've fallen but not surprising. 

Sponsored Links

Jimmy Raggatip View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimmy Raggatip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2019 at 6:24pm
Georgia midfield very nice knocking it about but they've no penetration

they barely had a shot 
Maccatacca View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maccatacca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2019 at 6:49pm
No other Group D games matter at this stage. We won’t be taking advantage of any potential Switzerland or Denmark slip ups.
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Grinds my gears.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2019 at 6:51pm
Originally posted by Jimmy Raggatip Jimmy Raggatip wrote:

Georgia midfield very nice knocking it about but they've no penetration

they barely had a shot 
Yeah, we will f**king destroy them with our midfield and penetration...
you were probably told to leave an Irish centre one night but kept mouthing off and some big church going Gaa player f**ked you out the door hence your hatred for the Catholic Church and Gaa aswell!
JoxerDaly View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoxerDaly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2019 at 7:12pm
Can we get a play off ? 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567
  Share Topic