You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

"Other" European Leagues

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 11>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tribalarmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2012 at 12:38pm
Unai Emery sacked by Spartak Moscow.
Sponsored Links

JUICEBOMB View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JUICEBOMB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2012 at 12:39pm
that was quick....right after the 5 nil defeat??
hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard
DG80 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DG80 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2012 at 10:37pm
anybody (well, looking in the direction of tribalarmy!) know why sporting lisbon are doing so bad this season. 11 points from 10 games so far.
cup champions
tribalarmy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tribalarmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2012 at 11:30pm
Originally posted by DG80 DG80 wrote:

anybody (well, looking in the direction of tribalarmy!) know why sporting lisbon are doing so bad this season. 11 points from 10 games so far.

No idea but I'm extremely surprised to see that. Sa Pinto really turned them around when he came at the start of Februaury. They were playing some brilliant stuff in the Europa League and reached the cup final. I thought they might give Benfica, Braga and Porto a challenge this season. They signed some decent enough experienced players and only lost Matias Fernandez and Pereira.

Looks like the season didn't start well for Sa Pinto and he was gone after 5 league games.

The new coach hasn't fixed the problem, whatever it is.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tribalarmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2012 at 9:45pm
Pana have been threatened with the electricity being cut off at the ground, and after discussions with authorities, the Greek Football Federation has recommended the following course of action:

Due to financial difficulties, Panathinaikos has not met the minimum financial obligations towards the stadium. For this reason, please consider the matches of the club to take place in the midday hours so that Panathinaikos not be charged for extra electricity, thus simultaneously increasing the amount of the arrears to the stadium.

Worrying times in Greece...
HuntysCousin View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HuntysCousin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2012 at 10:24pm
UEFA have outlawed third party owned players in their competitions,with a period of 3 or 4 years to allow for clubs to adjust.Bad news for Portuguese and Russian clubs
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tribalarmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2012 at 10:47pm
Porto f**ked...
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tribalarmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2012 at 4:21pm
Galatasaray -v- Fenerbahce @ 6pm

Galatasaray are currently 1st with Besiktas, Fenerbahce and Antalyaspor all 2 points behind them.

http://www.thefirstrow.eu/watch/159214/1/watch-galatasaray-vs-fenerbahce.html

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tribalarmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2012 at 5:58pm
Quality display from the Gala Ultras. Massive lion rising out of their support and what I think may have been Fenerbahce's stadium on fire. With a fener fan holding his hands looking at it.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tribalarmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2012 at 6:01pm
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tribalarmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2012 at 6:15pm
1-0 Galatasaray. Place is hopping.
Jackthelad View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
It's OUR year

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jackthelad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2012 at 6:37pm
Superb!!
Oh Poland we loved you.....
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tribalarmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2012 at 6:39pm
Gooooolazo free kick 2-1 to Galatasaray

Wonderful game.
colemanY2K View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Fresh minty breath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colemanY2K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2012 at 5:12pm
A Zenit supporters group has called for no black or gay players to be selected for their team.

Russian football fans continue to show themselves in the best possible light following their antics at EURO 2012.

corkery View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote corkery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2012 at 6:04pm
Them Russians are loonies. There will be problems there with black supporters. We seen a small bit of this in Poland like.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tribalarmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 2012 at 12:27pm
Raul Meireles gets 11-game ban for allegedly spitting at ref and making homophobic gesture.

Meireles said: “I’m really annoyed at being accused of spitting at the referee. I have an eight-year-old child, can you imagine if kids at school start saying your father spat at a referee? This could ruin my reputation in the eyes of my child.

“I have many gay friends who I deeply respect. The hand gesture I made is directed at the referee caving in to the pressure of the home fans. That hand gesture was to tell him he was scared. Look at my hairstyle, what I wear, I’m not a prejudicial person, my hand gesture was in no way, shape or form a homophobic one.

“I don’t know what the hand gesture for calling somebody gay is in Turkey but what I did was entirely based around the referee being a coward and bowing to the pressure. The referee’s accusations are outrageous and defamatory. I will be taking legal action against him to prove my innocence.”

11 games for the Gala player(earlier this year). 12 for Meireles.

Edited by tribalarmy - 21 Dec 2012 at 12:28pm
Landon Donovan View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Sheldon Cooper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Landon Donovan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 2012 at 12:39pm
Turkish league be crazy
corkery View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote corkery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 2012 at 6:46pm
Originally posted by Landon Donovan Landon Donovan wrote:

Turkish league be crazy

Would rather go to a game there than the UK though.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 11>
  Share Topic