You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Oneplus Phones

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
Author
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
My name badge won a prize

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote theheff1989 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2014 at 8:11pm
Whats the idea of an invite. What so special about the phone?
rossieman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2014 at 8:29pm
The invite seems to be just a marketing gimmick and its supposed to be going on general sale next month.

The phone has top notch specs and is considerably cheaper compared to any other phone with similar spec and is unlocked/sim free so no need to have a monthly bill.
The battery is a huge improvement on any other smart phone I had,can go nearly 48 hours without a charge.The screen is very impressive and it has 64GB storage.No SD card though.

Check out the reviews of it online,it compares very well with any of the other top of the range phones.
I would definitely recommend it to anyone thinking about changing/upgrading their phone soon.

http://www.techradar.com/reviews/phones/mobile-phones/oneplus-one-1244307/review

http://www.engadget.com/products/oneplus/one/

Edited by rossieman - 17 Sep 2014 at 8:30pm
rossieman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2014 at 2:29pm
I have an invite to use if anyone is interested in it send me a PM and I will pass on the details.
Sono View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Inspector Gadget

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sono Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2014 at 2:44pm
Nice features Rossie on the phone but the lack of a home button kills it for me, it would drive me mental I know it would.

theheff1989 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
My name badge won a prize

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote theheff1989 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2014 at 2:56pm
Would fund it hard to buy this as it not a name that I heard off before. Would have try it first. But seen as it an invite to buy not much hope of that.
rossieman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2014 at 2:57pm
Originally posted by Sono Sono wrote:

Nice features Rossie on the phone but the lack of a home button kills it for me, it would drive me mental I know it would.

Sono ,there is a home button on it.Its a touch button below the screen .Also a menu and back button.
Doesnt bother me now at all.

rossieman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2014 at 3:00pm
Originally posted by theheff1989 theheff1989 wrote:

Would fund it hard to buy this as it not a name that I heard off before. Would have try it first. But seen as it an invite to buy not much hope of that.
I know what you mean.Its always nice to get a look at the phone before you buy.
I took the chance and am delighted with it.
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2015 at 1:48pm
rossieman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2015 at 5:26pm
Originally posted by Sham157 Sham157 wrote:

BUMP

I bought one a few weeks ago.Excellent phone.

Their system for buying is a load of bollix and it seems to be worse than with the first model.
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2015 at 5:54pm
There is a sell on value too which is good. Have you an invite to send?
rossieman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2015 at 5:59pm

yeah the one plus one is still selling for decent cash second hand.

I only have gotten one invite so far and I passed it onto a lad last week.

Do you want one ?I can give you the next one I get,if its like the first phone I will get 3 invites to pass on.
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2015 at 6:05pm
Originally posted by rossieman rossieman wrote:

Do you want one ?I can give you the next one I get,if its like the first phone I will get 3 invites to pass on.
I'm not 100% going to use it...in the making my mind up phaseEmbarrassed You have to pay customs charges or fees?
rossieman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2015 at 6:07pm

I'm not 100% going to use it...in the making my mind up phaseEmbarrassed You have to pay customs charges or fees?

no custom charges .Postage is €20 ,thats the only other fee.64gb phone is €419 delivered.
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2015 at 6:12pm

no custom charges .Postage is €20 ,thats the only other fee.64gb phone is €419 delivered.
Thumbs Up cheers rossie. Will have another look at it tomorrow, serious impressive looking anyway. 
Zinedine Kilbane 110 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Man City records obsession

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zinedine Kilbane 110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2015 at 9:45am
My mate just ordered 2 of these bad boys : oneplus 2

The tech reviews look really good and they are half the price of the high end smart phones.

http://www.trustedreviews.com/oneplus-2-review   9/10

There was some open window over the weekend were you could buy them directly from the company with no invite.

I like the idea of 2 sims in the one phone especially if you travel a lot between 2 countries.

rossieman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2015 at 12:32pm
Very good phone.I have the one and recently got the two.No complaints with either.
rossieman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2015 at 1:05pm
OnePlus X

New phone from OnePlus.Will cost €293.49 delivered that seems very good spec for the price.

I will probably get an invite from them for this so if anyone wants it please let me know.
conor253 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote conor253 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2015 at 1:17pm
I'm on the look out for an invite for One Plus X if anyone has a spare one. Thumbs Up
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
  Share Topic