You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Old Flags, tifos etc

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BabbsBalls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2019 at 12:05pm
They should all be in a box behind the east stand near elverys. 

I think Podge had a key .
l hear you are a racist now, father ?
Sponsored Links

Donegalman View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donegalman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2019 at 10:23am
Was onto the Fai about it. Flags still in the box where they were last. Is there enough interest for people to help out?

Edited by Donegalman - 11 Sep 2019 at 10:23am
Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2019 at 10:25am
Won't know until nearer the time whether I can get in early for the Denmark game and help to hang any flags but if I can then I will. 
gmfc90 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gmfc90 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2019 at 10:40am
I'd take a half day from work to give a hand. Could probably get a few more to help too
Danger here, OH NO
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donegalman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2019 at 10:51am
Good stuff. Have 2 others who said they would help already. Hopefully get a decent crowd and it won’t take too long. 
cliffrichard View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cliffrichard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2019 at 11:19am
Originally posted by BabbsBalls BabbsBalls wrote:

They should all be in a box behind the east stand near elverys. 

I think Podge had a key .

Is your drum there as well? LOL
Touts Out!
gmfc90 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gmfc90 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2019 at 11:37am
Any pics of what the flags/tifos looked like? Forget what they look like
Danger here, OH NO
foggy.nelson View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote foggy.nelson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2019 at 11:59am
Would also be able to take a half day from work and help out
greenlad View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greenlad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2019 at 6:28pm
Should get the PayPal going again for donations and get a display organised for the South stand lower like was done before. Who organised it previously lads? 
notpropaganda73 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote notpropaganda73 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2019 at 4:53pm
I'll know closer to the time if I can help out, will be happy to if I've the time off
gmfc90 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gmfc90 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2019 at 11:43am
Anything happening regarding flags etc for this game? Huge game and only a month away
Danger here, OH NO
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donegalman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2019 at 12:17pm
Originally posted by gmfc90 gmfc90 wrote:

Anything happening regarding flags etc for this game? Huge game and only a month away
Yeah think it will be. Noel Mooney said they were still in the box close to elverys. Is there enough tifos and flags to make it look decent a least? Seemed like the last time hanging up and taking down the flags put people off it as it was left to 2/3 the whole time. Already have 6/7 who said they would hold a tifo/ wave a flag. 
Beavis View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Beavis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2019 at 4:55pm
Originally posted by Donegalman Donegalman wrote:

Yeah think it will be. Noel Mooney said they were still in the box close to elverys. Is there enough tifos and flags to make it look decent a least? Seemed like the last time hanging up and taking down the flags put people off it as it was left to 2/3 the whole time. Already have 6/7 who said they would hold a tifo/ wave a flag. 
Fair play Clap Sign me up to carry one
Cliftonville7Ireland View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cliftonville7Ireland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2019 at 7:41pm
I’m in 115 3 seats away from 114 I can if it’s happening
gmfc90 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gmfc90 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2019 at 9:18am
With just the week to go I imagine nothing is going ahead
Danger here, OH NO
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cliftonville7Ireland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2019 at 10:01am
Seems like too short notice now for somethinh big  woukd love someone to get the flags back so we have something at least. Woukd be happy to hold or fly whatever
Drumcondra 69er View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Drumcondra 69er Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2019 at 10:12am

The box with the flags has been located and it's being looked into if it's possible to arrange something.  
Blog: A False First XI
Twitter: @afalsefirstxi
Facebook: A False First XI
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cliftonville7Ireland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2019 at 10:24am
Originally posted by Drumcondra 69er Drumcondra 69er wrote:

The box with the flags has been located and it's being looked into if it's possible to arrange something.  
👍👍
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic