You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Old Firm match

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 7>
Author
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Big Club Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2011 at 12:46pm
f**king delighted and was pleasntly surprised with performances of forrest, kayal and rogne although ,mastaravic still worries me. Fair dues to samaras takes alot of stick but deliveres today.
WHEN I SEE YOU CELTIC, I JUST CANT GET ENOUGHClapClap
Sponsored Links

Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2011 at 2:05pm

Hail hail

Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
Johnnybhoy View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Johnnybhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2011 at 7:43pm
WE SLIP and SLIDE AS WE FALL IN LOVE
AND I JUST CANT SEEM TO GET ENOUGH
Wearside Bhoy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wearside Bhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2011 at 7:44pm
Originally posted by Johnnybhoy Johnnybhoy wrote:

WE SLIP and SLIDE AS WE FALL IN LOVE
AND I JUST CANT SEEM TO GET ENOUGH

Hail hail the bhoys are back ClapClapClap
TJ Doyles,Sunderland probably the best Irish pub in the world.
Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2011 at 1:46am
Didn't see that result coming but Lenny called it exactly right. We deserved the win particuarly in the second half. Nice to see the defence look so solid for a change.

Happy days though 2/3 more additions to the Bhoys in the January window would be nice. Thumbs%20Up
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
colmoc View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
serious foot fetish

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colmoc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2011 at 5:01am
See theres more complaining about the "orchastrated coughing" during the minute silence on the huns forum than about the resultLOL

Great result.....honestly never seen it coming.

Was pleasantly surprised with mulgrew and sammy yesterday
athlonecelt View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote athlonecelt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2011 at 5:36am
How can you remember and think about those who were killed that day when you are straining and concentrating so so hard to try and for the love of god please hear some coughs and sniffles.

Now thats what I call respect

Edited by athlonecelt - 03 Jan 2011 at 5:37am
samscafe View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote samscafe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2011 at 5:42am
It was a kafflik helicopter whirring overhead during it.  And they fenyun seagulls didnae shut up.
Certain mods are complete wankstains
FREEWHEELER View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
sPICE UP YOUR LIFE Gwan MONROY

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEWHEELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2011 at 7:30am
Lads, ignore the pathetic posts...........I fancied us to win actually given that we've had matches the past few weeks and The Huns didn't and once we kept it 0-0 to half time I was quite confident.

One swallow don't make a Summer however, Samaras owed the club a big display so he's gotta kick on now from here and reproduce it till next May, he did  himself a huge favour with his performance so hopefully the inept, clueless and sh*te displays that we've been accustomed to are on the way out.

Solid all round given the absences.  But still a long way to go.  Well done Lenny and the lads and the fans. Clap
We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....
Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2011 at 7:32am
Originally posted by FREEWHEELER FREEWHEELER wrote:

Lads, ignore the pathetic posts...........I fancied us to win actually given that we've had matches the past few weeks and The Huns didn't and once we kept it 0-0 to half time I was quite confident.

One swallow don't make a Summer however, Samaras owed the club a big display so he's gotta kick on now from here and reproduce it till next May, he did  himself a huge favour with his performance so hopefully the inept, clueless and sh*te displays that we've been accustomed to are on the way out.

Solid all round given the absences.  But still a long way to go.  Well done Lenny and the lads and the fans. Clap

Exactly mate lets hope its a turning point for the season. Be nice if Miller leaves the huns in the window
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEWHEELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2011 at 8:12am

An old Billy Connolly Old Firm Story..........LOL

We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....
The Rovers View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Rovers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2011 at 8:48am
Wasnt too optmiistic going into yesterday, I was surprised at how well celtic did, they battled for every ball from start to finish, samaras gets alot of stuck, he can be awful but showed yesterday he does have quality and can be a right nuisance for defences.

Somebody mentioned mulgrew above, in fairness he put some quality crosses in, just needs to get to the back line a bit more, and that was a celtic team without about 6 first choice starters. What a massive win and massive improvement on the way they have been playing of late, hopefully they have turned a corner, the side have been very poor the last year or 2 but signs yesterday we are on the up, and also watching games like wigan against newcastle yesterday makes me realise we could be much worse!! And well done to the celtic fans at game, observed the minutes silence superbly.

daithi View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daithi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2011 at 8:50am
loving that link FW fair play had forgotton how funny the big yin is
Just because it's tradition does not make it right
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2011 at 9:59am
surprising read this - highest earner in scottish football is now Ljunberg on 16k a week!!

OldBawnHoop View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OldBawnHoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2011 at 5:15pm
Thought Celtic deserved it on the day. But Rangers will be too strong for them in the long run.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEWHEELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2011 at 5:15pm
Dinnae worry horsebox, mods will act properly and weed out the nonsense, would love to see a post from a Rangers fan here giving the other point of view logically, sensibly etc etc.........we can only hope.

horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2011 at 5:28pm
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

surprising read this - highest earner in scottish football is now Ljunberg on 16k a week!!

How much was McGeady getting?

And the likes of Larsson, Lennon, Sutton and Big John H.
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
JH91 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JH91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2011 at 6:47pm
Just back now, some weekend.
4 of us went over ticketless and ended getting 4 off one of the players agents the morning of the game.
Disgusted to see Samaras starting, but delighted to be proved wrong.
Kayal was immense as well.
Highlight of game

(Front of upper tier facing down at Rangers fans. They didn't take to well to it)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 7>
  Share Topic