You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Office share in Dublin 8

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Office share in Dublin 8
    Posted: 20 Apr 2016 at 7:19pm
Any ybiggers (friends or family) want to move from working from home into a new office and hot desk? Or have an office but could save some money by getting a cheaper place? If so pm me for details

A few business's were looking to move with myself, and we found a place and they offered us the whole first floor, so we've 80sq metres to fill, 6 of us are coming in so just need to fill the rest of it.

It's a new building, so we are designing the layout. The builders need to come in and stud the room, put carpets in etc etc. Will be ready in mid May. 

We will have far better prices in comparison to other office shares in the city. One Price per month would include everything from bills to rates broadband...

facilities. 
Kitchen area - cat c cabling - flake out area - locked storage room - parking (optional) - phone lines - short term lease  

Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic