You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

NPF Membership is OPEN

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 10>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2011 at 1:42pm
Originally posted by Gavin 85 Gavin 85 wrote:

i am interested mark but i wouldnt know what to say ?

what does sham want my cv ?

If you are genuinely interested just post here in no more than 100 words why you think you would be a good addition to the NPF. Cheers.
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
soccerc View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote soccerc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2011 at 1:45pm
Originally posted by Trap junior Trap junior wrote:

If you are genuinely interested just post here in no more than 100 words why you think you would be a good addition to the NPF. Cheers.

...and what if someone fails to use the key words  or references the wrong CRS? 100 words is hardly enough if someone really wanted to be  a brown noser would it?

Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2011 at 1:47pm
Originally posted by soccerc soccerc wrote:

Originally posted by Trap junior Trap junior wrote:

...and what if someone fails to use the key words  or references the wrong CRS? 100 words is hardly enough if someone really wanted to be  a brown noser would it?

We are not looking for brown nosers SoccerC, merely likeminded posters. 100 words is penty long enough.

Gavin 85 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gavin 85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2011 at 1:54pm
I am a good candidate for the NPF because I have strong work - ethic, Motivation and desire to succeed. I am also a believer in trust and teamwork which is vital in succeding in life. What I will offer the NPF is breath of fresh air in where you will be enlightened with different subjects and interesthing topics to discuss. I will do everything possible to make my association and contract with the NPF a successful one, not only for me but also the people to whom I will have the pleasure of sharing my time with. The ball is now in your court, whatever your desicion is I shall accept it with my head held high.

Thank you.

Edited by Gavin 85 - 24 Jun 2011 at 1:56pm
You Know f**k All About Me

I Know f**k All About You

Lets Leave It That Way
Gavin 85 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gavin 85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2011 at 1:55pm
now i used caps and all there fellas, up to yous now i done my bit
You Know f**k All About Me

I Know f**k All About You

Lets Leave It That Way
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2011 at 1:58pm

now i used caps and all there fellas, up to yous now i done my bit
Duly noted Gav, good manClap
Q Man's midget View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Q Man's midget Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2011 at 4:07pm
Can midgies apply sham
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2011 at 4:11pm
Originally posted by Q Man's midget Q Man's midget wrote:

Can midgies apply sham
no heightism hereThumbs Up feel free
TangyZizzle View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TangyZizzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2011 at 5:48pm
What's the craic like in there? Much better than the public forum?

I'm just lookin' for a good buzz and bein' kept up to date with the squad so if it's all "Well Trap should play so and so there," then I'm not interested

I await the "we don't want ya anyway," like responses Embarrassed

Edited by TangyZizzle - 24 Jun 2011 at 5:50pm
God save Ireland! said the heroes, God save Ireland said they all.Whether on the scaffold high or the battlefield we die,Oh what matter when for Erin dear we fall!

Dalyer - so good they sold it twice
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2011 at 5:59pm
Much more than that goes in TZ, it's the engine room of the whole forum/website.
Landon Donovan View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Sheldon Cooper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Landon Donovan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2011 at 6:00pm
    I Landon Donovan would like to join the NPF. I feel ones experience, valour and regality would be a fine addition to a fine organisation such as the NPF. The secrecy of the NPF will always be embedded into the way of ones thought and i feel it is sacrosanct that one does protect the secrecy of a fine organisation such as the NPF. Jo Whiley is a ****. I feel one is above the other contenders for the NPF because one is much better looking and contain far more industrial power. I am really the man for the job.  

Edited by Landon Donovan - 24 Jun 2011 at 6:10pm
Irish Times Fantasy 6 Nations

League Name: YBIG League
Password: YBIG
Max Power View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
A.K.A. Mod Powers

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Max Power Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2011 at 6:04pm

I am a <SPAN ="sth_good" sth_x="be">good</SPAN> <SPAN ="sth_candidate" sth_x="be">candidate</SPAN> for the NPF <SPAN ="sth_because" sth_x="be">because</SPAN> I have strong work - ethic, Motivation and desire to succeed. I am also a believer in trust and teamwork which is vital in succeding in life. What I will offer the NPF is breath of fresh air in where you will be enlightened with different subjects and interesthing topics to discuss. I will do everything possible to make my association and contract with the NPF a successful one, not only for me but also the people to whom I will have the pleasure of sharing my time with. The ball is now in your court, whatever your desicion is I shall accept it with my head held high.

Thank you.

A really terrific application and one which will be seriously considered but we have one problem. The rules strictly state the application must be under 100 words. I'm afraid youre going to have to chop and change your application by in and around 20 words there Gav for it to be legal.

Cheers,

MP
Co-Founder of The Paul McShane Fan Club, Portmarnock Branch
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2011 at 6:05pm
Welcome to the race Landon, and might I say, that is an exceptionally well worded synopsis of the attributes that you would bring to the NPF.
TangyZizzle View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TangyZizzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2011 at 6:09pm
Well in that case I'd like to gain admission to the NPF. I haven't got an abrasive personality and where I've tread on other's toes in my short time on the site I've made an attempt to reconcile with them hastily and have been successful to the best of my knowledge in doing so thus far. I would like to be kept fully up to date with the movements of the site and group as a whole instead of being drip fed information as I feel we all are on the public forum.

I can make my CV available upon request.

Edited by TangyZizzle - 24 Jun 2011 at 6:10pm
God save Ireland! said the heroes, God save Ireland said they all.Whether on the scaffold high or the battlefield we die,Oh what matter when for Erin dear we fall!

Dalyer - so good they sold it twice
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2011 at 6:09pm
Thanks for the applications lads. Im sure the committee will look into your applications throughly. There is a deadline of 8pm on Saturday for NPF applications so anyone who may be interested just jot down a quick note here like the lads have done, outlining their interest and suitability for selection. Thanks.

MayoMark View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The NEW angrier Freewheeler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MayoMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2011 at 6:10pm
They finally did it man... They killed my f**kin' car...
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2011 at 6:16pm
Was initially a bit worried by the slow pace, but thankfully some lads have posted up what are in the main, excellent applications. Well done to you all having the bottle to sell yourselves, which as you will have guessed is part of the challenge, having the cahoneys to put yourself out there. Any others that may be feeling a bit shy, bite the bullet lads, it might just be very well worth it.
Landon Donovan View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Sheldon Cooper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Landon Donovan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2011 at 6:20pm

Originally posted by sham157 sham157 wrote:

Was initially a bit worried by the slow pace, but thankfully some lads have posted up what are in the main, excellent applications. Well done to you all having the bottle to sell yourselves, which as you will have guessed is part of the challenge, having the cahoneys to put yourself out there. Any others that may be feeling a bit shy, bite the bullet lads, it might just be very well worth it.

I just hope that i can make it after the 4 other times ive tried out Cry

Irish Times Fantasy 6 Nations

League Name: YBIG League
Password: YBIG
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 10>
  Share Topic