You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Norway (H) tickets for sale

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 7>
Author
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2022 at 3:52pm
Originally posted by xRedmanLFCx xRedmanLFCx wrote:

Originally posted by Borussia Borussia wrote:

A really strange one last night - Have had the same two season ticket seats since the new Lansdowne opened however somebody had been sold one of my seats for last nights game and my seats had been moved along one which is annoying. 
To clarify, the two Season Ticket holders showed up and the seats were different to normal?

Or someone transfered their ticket and the receiver was given a different seat?
Actually, have been looking back at my old fan cards. We have always sat in seats 16 and 17 and that was the case on Tuesday. However, 16 is now no longer the first seat in the row as it looks like they have added a seat to the row and move the numbers along by 1 which is mad!

Edited by Borussia - 29 Sep 2022 at 3:53pm
Sponsored Links

Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2022 at 4:21pm

A really strange one last night - Have had the same two season ticket seats since the new Lansdowne opened however somebody had been sold one of my seats for last nights game and my seats had been moved along one which is annoying. 

Strange in Borussia - they definitely had one of your sth seats ? Same block ?
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2022 at 4:39pm

To clarify, the two Season Ticket holders showed up and the seats were different to normal?

Actually, have been looking back at my old fan cards. We have always sat in seats 16 and 17 and that was the case on Tuesday. However, 16 is now no longer the first seat in the row as it looks like they have added a seat to the row and move the numbers along by 1 which is mad!

That is sh*t so bought an aisle seat (maybe intentially) but now they have moved the numbers down and you are not aisle any longer?

Might go for an aisle myself, was dying for a wee the last day but didn't want to disturb the people I'd be moving past. 
Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2022 at 5:09pm
Originally posted by t_rAndy t_rAndy wrote:

That is sh*t so bought an aisle seat (maybe intentially) but now they have moved the numbers down and you are not aisle any longer?

Might go for an aisle myself, was dying for a wee the last day but didn't want to disturb the people I'd be moving past. 

That's basically it. Intentionally had an aisle seat as myself and my dad sat there together for over 10 years until he passed away. Thought I was cracking up* trying to figure this out but my mate who sat with me the other night assured me there were three people sat in the row alongside us when there was always only 4 seats there (very front row of the top tier). When you look on the Ticketmaster seat map the row also only shows 4 seats. 

*I may still be cracking up !
Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2022 at 7:43pm
Originally posted by Newryrep Newryrep wrote:

Strange in Borussia - they definitely had one of your sth seats ? Same block ?
  Mrs Claret booked seats on Ryan Air maybe 8 months ago and i was in 28A then came to print off mu bording pass only to find the 28A was gone ................. Now the reason was the new Air Max aircraft they have got has done away with 28A . Anyway just got another seat . 
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2022 at 12:27pm
Have two spare for Norway, 526 row L . Looking for €70 for the pair - price of the season tickets divided by 6. Same tickets €111 on ticketmaster.

Will transfer on ticketmaster once it allows me.

Edit - sold 

Edited by nvidic - 21 Oct 2022 at 3:56pm
muscles View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote muscles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2022 at 9:39pm
Are tickets actually €70 for this? cant see anything cheaper on ticketmatser
Greener92 View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Greener92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2022 at 9:59pm
Originally posted by muscles muscles wrote:

A few singles still knocking around @ €50. Have to click ‘Select tickets on map’ at the bottom 
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2022 at 10:31pm

70e for 2 above,or am I missing something 
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
muscles View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote muscles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2022 at 4:36pm
Originally posted by BigStrongMan BigStrongMan wrote:

No, 70 each
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2022 at 5:00pm

Originally posted by BigStrongMan BigStrongMan wrote:

No, 70 each

€70 for the pair is what I have down! €35 each 
mouldymould View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mouldymould Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2022 at 7:12pm
I have one spare from ST in 114, will sell for €25 
Greener92 View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Greener92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2022 at 6:19pm

4 tickets available in 109. PM if interested 
xRedmanLFCx View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xRedmanLFCx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2022 at 6:45pm
Edit:
Have 4 student singles in 114 for sale. 

Will sell for €10 each.

Edited by xRedmanLFCx - 14 Nov 2022 at 8:00pm
"We will be galvanised and motivated, and we will bring thousands to this tournament." - MON
gufct View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Trapattoni could manage me any day!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gufct Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2022 at 7:25pm
2 together in block 109 €50 for two. Have a months mind in Donegal the weekend so can’t make it

Edited by gufct - 14 Nov 2022 at 7:26pm
One City,One County,One Club GUFC will be back.
Healy52003 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Healy52003 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2022 at 7:47pm
1 ticket in Block 528 row D 

Will sell for €25 
irish_major View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
Bookie Slayer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irish_major Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2022 at 7:59pm
€20 for a ticket in 114. Pm me
Here we go again
Simba View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Simba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2022 at 8:15pm
Have a ticket in 114 for sale. 

€20 - can pay via revolut and will transfer the ticket via ticketmaster. 

PM if interested. 

***NOW SOLD***

Edited by Simba - 16 Nov 2022 at 9:12pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 7>
  Share Topic