You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Northern Ireland game - call to all supporters!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Northern Ireland game - call to all supporters!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 789
Author
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote curtains Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2011 at 5:46am
Originally posted by reder reder wrote:

Originally posted by curtains curtains wrote:

Not all the north fans travel down under this pretense.

I know but there is an obvious minority on both sides.
True but i still think its a major over reaction to miss the game due to this, especially when you are so prominently at home games. Why let the minority ruin something that you are passionate about?
Sponsored Links

dunloybhoy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dunloybhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2011 at 5:50am

there will always be a few morons who will be there for the wrong reason, and not to watch the football.

i will be there to watch the football, meet friends and have a good time!
put em under pressure!
houghton88 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote houghton88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2011 at 7:28am
I've been bringing my seven year old son to me for the friendly games and he's loving them. Is begging me to bring him to NI game. Our seats are singing section. It will be safe enough won't it? Don't Want to risk any thing happening or putting him off matches for life.
To alcohol!!!! The cause of and solution to all lifes problems.
RogerMilla View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
#TEAMJAVIER #ENGANCHE

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RogerMilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2011 at 7:41am
Originally posted by houghton88 houghton88 wrote:

I've been bringing my seven year old son to me for the friendly games and he's loving them. Is begging me to bring him to NI game. Our seats are singing section. It will be safe enough won't it? Don't Want to risk any thing happening or putting him off matches for life.

of course it will , we will pump them and they will sing a few songs and thats all that will happen
The first time the Devil made me do it. The second time I did it on my own.
Ciano316 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ciano316 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2011 at 8:17am
I look forward to this game. Be great to beat them, I'll have the camera out. Thumbs Up
I Love Loft.
twitter - @Ciano316
drog addict View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Castleknocker

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drog addict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2011 at 8:25am
Any saps singing republican songs or any of that sh*te should be drowned out by us in YBIG. For all the work that everybody has done on this forum in getting a singing section together we do not need our name tarnished by a gang of dopes who think they are at the old firm.
Chips don't bounce
MayoMark View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The NEW angrier Freewheeler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MayoMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2011 at 8:33am
I reckon if we hear any sectarian songs from either side we should counter it with the chorus from this

They finally did it man... They killed my f**kin' car...
Chopper 76 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chopper 76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2011 at 8:42am
Originally posted by Guf10 Guf10 wrote:

Originally posted by drog addict drog addict wrote:

i am sure we can do a few banners for this or a few new chants.

Lets get me started.

The wheels on the bus coat £30, £30, £30
the people on the bus sing sectarian songs, sectarian songs, sectarian songs
all day long.

LOL

LOLLOLLOLLOL
ClapClapClap
erimus View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote erimus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2011 at 8:44am
Originally posted by MayoMark MayoMark wrote:

I reckon if we hear any sectarian songs from either side we should counter it with the chorus from this

thats goin on the ipod
This is our f**king country we're talking about - Keano

ROLL ON 2016
Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2011 at 9:01am
Free tickets at home here for the game , but i could have gaelic training f.m.l. Cry
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan
drog addict View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Castleknocker

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drog addict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2011 at 9:02am
Originally posted by erimus erimus wrote:

Originally posted by MayoMark MayoMark wrote:

thats goin on the ipod

Clap
Chips don't bounce
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 789
  Share Topic