You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Northern Ireland a Dump

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rostrevor Fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Northern Ireland a Dump
    Posted: 05 Aug 2010 at 5:36am
http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/local-national/northern-ireland/illegal-waste-from-republic-heads-back-over-the-border-14897252.html

I know most of you freestaters have never even been in the North but would you kindly refrain from leaving your rubbish in our little troubled country - We have our very own discarded Tayto Crisps packets ( The yellow ones)  we dont want any of your old red white and blue rubbish - its now all heading for the LiffeyWink
GreenTribe View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Please Count, can I be a Mod?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GreenTribe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2010 at 5:43am
Originally posted by Rostrevor Fan Rostrevor Fan wrote:

http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/local-national/northern-ireland/illegal-waste-from-republic-heads-back-over-the-border-14897252.html

I know most of you freestaters have never even been in the North but would you kindly refrain from leaving your rubbish in our little troubled country - We have our very own discarded Tayto Crisps packets ( The yellow ones)  we dont want any of your old red white and blue rubbish - its now all heading for the LiffeyWink

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL you can throw a few yellow packets of taytos in the liffey when you go to see Down win in the final in September WinkClap
I am serious. And don't call me Shirley.
Rostrevor Fan View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rostrevor Fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2010 at 5:46am
Maybe Greentribe we can sell them outside the ground from our very own northern pram
Sligo Hornet View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Runner Up, Branson lookalike 2003

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sligo Hornet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2010 at 5:50am
250,000 tonnes.........that's some serious fly-tipping.........I like the way they are  calling the throwing back of the waste...."The repatriation process"LOL
Wallet ?? What the fcuk is that ?
RogerMilla View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
#TEAMJAVIER #ENGANCHE

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RogerMilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2010 at 5:52am
i heartily agree with the title of this thread LOL
The first time the Devil made me do it. The second time I did it on my own.
zizu Kilbane View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zizu Kilbane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2010 at 6:06am

Thats the bit i found the funniestLOL
"Sometimes, sh*t happens, someone's gotta deal with it, and who ya gonna call?"
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2010 at 6:19am
The south's Tayto are different class to the norths!
Chopper 76 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chopper 76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2010 at 6:26am
Keep the Republic tidy, throw your rubbish in the UKThumbs%20Up
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rostrevor Fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2010 at 6:33am
Maybe all the queues into Newry weren't for shopping at all just the southerners with their wheelie bins dropping all their sh*t off Evil%20Smile
PhilliyK View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Granny Grabber

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PhilliyK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2010 at 6:42am

What ya doing reading that crap newspaper rostrevor fan?? Sure its been pollutting the north for years!!

Got distracted by the pics of ladies on nights out & have to say did they deliberatly pick all the mingers on most of the pics???
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rostrevor Fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2010 at 6:46am
Was news headlines on bbc  - dont read that crap paper - it was the first link I came across on the WEB - The last time I got that paper I threw it out the window in Dundalk   

Edited by Rostrevor Fan - 05 Aug 2010 at 8:14am
GreenTribe View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Please Count, can I be a Mod?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GreenTribe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2010 at 7:07am

Maybe Greentribe we can sell them outside the ground from our very own northern pram

LOLThumbs%20Up
Thumbs%20Up
I am serious. And don't call me Shirley.
PhilliyK View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Granny Grabber

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PhilliyK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2010 at 7:35am

Was news headlines on bbc  - dont read that crap paper - it was the first link I came across on the WEB - The last time I got that paper I through it out the window in Dundalk   
haha good man
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rostrevor Fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2010 at 7:57am
Originally posted by zizu Kilbane zizu Kilbane wrote:

Thats the bit i found the funniestLOL

Zi-Zu could have been part of your little country if you had held out in 1922

The conflict was waged between two opposing groups of Irish nationalists: the forces of the "Provisional Government" that established the Free State in December 1922, who supported the Anglo-Irish Treaty, and the Republican opposition, for whom the Treaty represented a betrayal of the Irish Republic. The war was won by the Free State forces.

The Civil War may have claimed more lives than the War of Independence against Britain that preceded it, and left Irish society divided and embittered for decades afterwards. The two main political parties in the Republic of Ireland, Fianna Fáil and Fine Gael, are the direct descendants of the opposing sides in the War [3].

Edited by Rostrevor Fan - 05 Aug 2010 at 8:02am
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rostrevor Fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2010 at 10:16am
The £1.65m bill to clear the two sites in the province, however, is expected to soar to around £30m by the time work is completed

Read more: http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/local-national/northern-ireland/illegal-waste-from-republic-heads-back-over-the-border-14897252.html#ixzz0vkF63hOB

Joking on the side leave the crap where it is - that money could build a new hospital or school somewhere
petej1963 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote petej1963 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2010 at 2:50pm
Yes N.Ireland is a dump.............

Well said RF, leave the dump and build a hospital, do something usefull with the money.
Sleep gentle our Rose of Mooncoin.......
PaddyBourke2 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaddyBourke2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2010 at 2:55pm
once we have a united Ireland we'll have to fly to england to dump our rubbish.
and the north is not your own country. its ruled by the the ugly old english wan with the crown.

Edited by johnny ccfc - 05 Aug 2010 at 2:57pm
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2017 at 9:59am
Heading up to Lurgan with the football team on Sunday. Anywan near this place,weather up there today update please?
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic