Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Noe Baba

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1213141516>
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Trapattoni could manage me any day!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gufct Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2016 at 4:09pm
Jesse Devers has allegedly signed for us.
One City,One County,One Club GUFC will be back.
Sponsored Links

Andy_Eire View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andy_Eire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2016 at 3:11am
Noe Baba has signed a further contract extension with Birmingham this week
SeanG4393 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SeanG4393 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2016 at 10:26am
I'm a Birmingham City fan & Season ticket holder, the lad is still floating around our under 21 scene regular starts and is being well looked after. Rowett keeps a very keen eye on our under age teams. Birmingham City lost 2-1 to newly promoted Conference team Solihull Moors in a senior cup final on 5th May which Baba played the 90 minutes. Through different means and ways I have been told that Solihull Moors have a zero budget for their challenge next season in their new division of Conference Premier, naturally they have turned to local clubs Birmingham & Villa for help with the loaning of players. Aston Villa have said no to all options while Birmingham are open to the idea so we could well see Baba at Conference level next season which would be a great move for him. I believe any player that does make the move would be able to train with both clubs and be paid 100% of their wages by Birmingham. 
SeanG4393 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SeanG4393 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2016 at 5:29pm
Noe Baba has signed a one year contract with a further year option. Great news really hope he breaks the first team soon.
bannerboy95 View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bannerboy95 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2016 at 6:52pm
Good to hear had high hopes for this lad the past few years hopefully he can pull through
killer kilbane View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote killer kilbane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2016 at 9:50pm
Brilliant news would love to see him push on
And it's come through now to mackay... and it's there
Doyler1993 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Doyler1993 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2017 at 12:01am
Released by Birmingham. Is the next step back to Loi to try and rebuild and start again?
IT’S NO USE BOILING YOUR CABBAGE TWICE
Bitored View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bitored Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2017 at 1:36am
Originally posted by Doyler1993 Doyler1993 wrote:

Released by Birmingham. Is the next step back to Loi to try and rebuild and start again?
Hopefully, we`ve got his brother here in the U17s at Rovers and he`d be close to home.
We desperately need a decent centre half and have quality facilities.
So match made in heaven.
I won the Player of the Century award thanks to the people.Pele was second.He also came second behind Aryton Senna as Brazil's greatest sportsman.The award FIFA gave Pele isn't worth sh*t - Maradona
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2017 at 11:14pm
Originally posted by Bitored Bitored wrote:

Originally posted by Doyler1993 Doyler1993 wrote:

Hopefully, we`ve got his brother here in the U17s at Rovers and he`d be close to home.
We desperately need a decent centre half and have quality facilities.
So match made in heaven.
Signing for Rovers alright, or so the rumour goes.
AbuAbu View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AbuAbu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2017 at 1:21pm
is he any good?
It's not me it's you:-)
killer kilbane View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote killer kilbane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2017 at 10:47pm
He was a great prospect when he went over.Chose Fulham over Man Utd as a kid. Hopefully he can get back on form again
And it's come through now to mackay... and it's there
smart man View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la
Not so.......

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smart man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2017 at 1:39pm
Scored a cracker for Macclesfield town in the national league on Saturday. Check it out on balls.ie
alive and kicking
Fanny MaGee View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fanny MaGee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2017 at 2:02pm
He's in the fifth tier of English football now? Jaysis.
ripbomb View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ripbomb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2018 at 3:59pm
Has not featured for quiet a while now after what seemed a strong earlier start to the season. Does anyone know if he is injured or out of favour?
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2018 at 2:01pm
Played for the PFAI selection on Thurs, not a good sign 
The O'Shea View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
I know everything and I’m NEVER wrong

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2018 at 2:29pm
Just doesn't seem to be up to it unfortunately, he's failed to really excel anywhere since the move to Fulham.
We're decent enough..
RogerMilla View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
#TEAMJAVIER #ENGANCHE

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RogerMilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2019 at 8:53am
played at the weekend in a 3-3 draw away from home for furtuna cologne against oberhausen, got a yellow card, i'll try and find the player ratings 
The first time the Devil made me do it. The second time I did it on my own.
Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2019 at 9:28am
Had no idea he was Fortuna. Used to go and watch them years ago. 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1213141516>
  Share Topic