Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Nigeria to offer Trap 2yr contract

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Nigeria to offer Trap 2yr contract
    Posted: 13 Feb 2010 at 4:08pm
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
Sponsored Links

Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2010 at 4:10pm

Unless I see it from a more reputable source ie. BBC or RTE I'll treat this with a massive pinch of salt

Edited by Denis Irwin - 13 Feb 2010 at 4:11pm
RogerMilla View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
#TEAMJAVIER #ENGANCHE

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RogerMilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2010 at 4:11pm
FFS LOL

My beloved,

It is my pleasure to contact you for a business venture which I intend to establish in your country.Though I have not met with you before but I believe, one has to risk confiding in someone to succeed sometimes in life.

There is this amount of FIFTEEN Million US Dollars which my Father deposited with a security company which he wanted to used for his political ambition in our Country before he was kidnapped and killed by unknown gun men. Hence my father and mother is dead, I do not have any other hope rather than this funds which is why I contacted you.

Now I have decided to invest these money in your country or any where safe enough outside Africa for security and political reasons. I only give all praises to God who made every thing to be like this, my father is gone, I can count you as my father if you wish to be a Daddy to me.

Hence this investment shall be made in your company upon your withdrawal of the consignment, I do not have money to work on this and will commit suicide and die
if I cannot secure my late father's treasure which he got for his family.

I want you to help us claim and receive the consignment which will be sent to you through diplomatic means to your address to avoid any traces of the funds and to enable you plan for the investment in your Country.

I will like to invest part of the money into these three investment in your Country but, if there is any other business that is better than my suggestion, I will be very glad to follow your advice.

1). Real estate
2). The transport industry
3). Five star hotel

If you can be of an assistance to me, I will be pleased to offer to you 20% Of the total fund while the balance will be invested by you. I need your understanding and honesty to this project, I assure you to always be your brother.

I await your soonest response.

Respectfully yours

The first time the Devil made me do it. The second time I did it on my own.
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2010 at 4:17pm

LOLLOL Ok here's my bank details. Bank of Ireland sort code: Trap2go2010.

Look  forward to receiving your money.

Belfast Green View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Belfast Green Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2010 at 4:22pm
LOL
Pipkin View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pipkin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2010 at 4:28pm
Personally I don't see him staying, hopefully I'm wrong. He hasnt come out and unaminously stated that he is staying over the past few weeks which would happen if he was fully intent on staying.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2010 at 4:38pm

2 years ago today Trap was announced as our new manager.  Happy anniversary baby!  Also Brady's birthday today. 

Giovanni Trapattoni Republic of Ireland manager 2008-2010.

Moderator Group
Moderator Group
#TEAMJAVIER #ENGANCHE

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RogerMilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2010 at 4:42pm

Date: Wednesday, April 21, 2004 12:53 PM
Subject: TRANSFER

Prince Joe Eboh

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am fine today and how are you? I hope this letter will find you in the best of health. I am Prince Joe Eboh, the Chairman of the “Contract Award Committee”, of the “Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC)”, a subsidiary of the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC).

The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) was set up by the late Head of State, General Sani Abacha who died on 18th June 1998, to manage the excess revenue accruing from the sales of Petroleum and its allied products as a domestic increase in the petroleum products to develop the communities in the Niger Delta Oil producing areas. The estimated annual revenue for 1999 was $45 Billion US Dollars Ref. FMF A26 Unit 3B Paragraph “D” of the Auditor General of the Federal Republic of Nigeria Report of Nov. 1999 on estimated revenue.

I am the Chairman of the Contract Award Committee, and my committee is solely responsible for awaiting and paying of contracts on behalf of the Federal Government of Nigeria. My Committee Awarded Contracts to foreign contractors for Drilling and Ecological Matters in the oil producing areas of Niger Delta. We overshot the contract sum by US$25,000,000.00. We have paid the contractors and withholding the balance of US$25,000, 000.00. But, because of the existence of some of the domestic laws forbidding civil servants in Nigeria from opening, operating and maintaining foreign accounts, we do not have the expertise to transfer this balance of fund to a foreign account.

However, this balance of US$25,000, 000.00 has been secured in form of Credit/Payment to a foreign contractor, hence we wish to transfer into your bank account as the beneficiary of the fund. We have also arrived at a conclusion that you will be given 20% of the total sum transferred as our foreign partner, while 5% will be reserved for incidental expenses that both parties will incur in the course of actualizing this transaction, and the balance of 75% will be kept for the committee members.

If you know that you will be capable of helping us actualize this transaction, you should send to me immediately the details of your bank particulars or open a new bank account where we can transfer the money US$25,000, 000.00, which you will be holding in trust for us until we come to your country for our share. Your nature of business does not matter in this transaction. The required details includes your company’s name, address, your private personal telephone/fax numbers, your full name and address, including your complete bank details where the transferred fund will be routed by the Apex Bank.

Note that this transaction is expected to be actualized within 21 working days from the day the required details are forwarded to the Federal Ministry of Finance who will approve the needed foreign exchange control allocation for the release of this money to your account. Please, treat this as top secret. You should contact me urgently.

Thanks for your cooperation.

Yours faithfully,

Prince Joe Eboh

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2010 at 5:22pm
prince joe i havent received the $25,000,000 from you yet. I noticed that my bank account is now empty.  I think you may have taken money out of my account by accident.   I look forward to receiving the money when you realise your mistake.
                                                                           Thanks!

IrishPride View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IrishPride Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2010 at 5:31pm
f**k off Nigeria please.
Galway Will Win The 2014 Hurling Championship
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2010 at 6:24pm
TrapJunior aka TJ Sucker.

I red this today within the Brady piece: Irish Times Saturday 13th February 2010; Trapattoni has distanced himself from speculation linking him with the Nigeria national team.

In an aside Mr Trapattoni said his son junior, known as a frequent boob poster on the popular you boys in green forum, was neither his son, nor known personally to him, in a colourful outburst Trapattoni said I sh*tteth on his headeth
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2010 at 8:02pm
Im his love child. He rode my ma Sharon Curley.  He pretended he was a spanish sailor.  He refuses to acknowledge my existence.  I heard that Trap pulls the balls off himself every night thinking of the nigeria job.

Carmody 10 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carmody 10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2010 at 8:21pm

Just read on BBC Teletext "news in brief" section that Trap turned down Ivory Coast hmm okey doke news to me Confused

Anyone else hear this ?

Edited by Carmody 10 - 13 Feb 2010 at 8:31pm
Out of order
Tuff Paddy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady
It's Rome!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tuff Paddy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2010 at 4:12am
he's going nowhere. Stop panicking. Cue loads of people telling me I'm wrong again.
Waka waka hey hey, we're in Armenia!
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
#TEAMJAVIER #ENGANCHE

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RogerMilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2010 at 4:26am
OF COURSE HE IS GOING NOWHERE

his wife barely lets him come to ireland once a month , you think she will let him eff off to nigeria for 2 years!!
grannyrule View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote grannyrule Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2010 at 5:21am
Originally posted by Tuff Paddy Tuff Paddy wrote:

he's going nowhere. Stop panicking. Cue loads of people telling me I'm wrong again.

RogerMilla I'd be inclined to agree with you.

Tuff Paddy tell us what you know please...

Edited by grannyrule - 14 Feb 2010 at 5:27am
The only way is up
tetsujin1979 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tetsujin1979 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2010 at 7:03am
from today's Independent: http://www.independent.ie/sport/soccer/trapattoni-i-will-work-until-im-90-2062871.html
Quote "Look, for me this has all been about agents, ringing, saying 'Giovanni, are you interested?' I send them all away except Juve because they are in my heart after so long there. There I talk to the president and the technical manager and say 'no, thank you because I am with Ireland'. But the only one I talked to was Juventus. All the others is just 'somebody wishes me'. That I refuse to discuss."
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic