Forum Home Forum Home : League Of Ireland : Premier and First Division
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Nice LOI Jersey’s

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
#TEAMJAVIER #ENGANCHE

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RogerMilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Nice LOI Jersey’s
    Posted: 14 Sep 2023 at 7:07am
My favourites at the moment are the Finn harps purple and the Bohs Bob Marley. 
the Galway united green one is nice too. 

any other good ones ? feel free to post pictures
The first time the Devil made me do it. The second time I did it on my own.
Sponsored Links

thebronze14 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Derry City Til I Die

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thebronze14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2023 at 8:12am
Originally posted by RogerMilla RogerMilla wrote:

The Donegal down syndrome one? A couple of years old but yep it is a lovely jersey. The ones at the moment are alright but the solo sponsor ruins them a bit. Fitting though as they are appropriate as that's where the team are at under the scouse bluffer
MayoMark View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The NEW angrier Freewheeler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MayoMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2023 at 8:49am
Galway stuff is class. O'Neills have really improved over the last few years. Love their stuff.

Cork always seem to have quality kit too 
They finally did it man... They killed my f**kin' car...
irelandfan View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irelandfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2023 at 10:28am
You want the opinions of Friday night merchantsShocked
I'm the gaffer whatever I say goes.
Maccatacca View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maccatacca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2023 at 10:59am
The Shamrock Rovers centenary jersey is a cracker.

The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2023 at 1:04pm
As a Bohs fan, I think the Bob Marley jersey is terrible looking. Not a patch on the Fontaines one.

Galway’s jerseys are probably the best ones.
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
doherty View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Teenage Kicks, so hard to beat

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doherty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2023 at 1:16pm
Originally posted by The Huntacha The Huntacha wrote:

As a Bohs fan, I think the Bob Marley jersey is terrible looking. Not a patch on the Fontaines one.

The Bohs bus one is nice
I love beer gardens
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2023 at 1:16pm
Originally posted by The Huntacha The Huntacha wrote:

Agreed. I still think O Neills are the best around though, their gear across the leagues 
MayoMark View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The NEW angrier Freewheeler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MayoMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2023 at 3:13pm
O'Neill's are different class. Even at the local club here, the jersies, gear, leisure stuff, it's all different level to anything I've had before. Top class. Bit more expensive but you get what you pay for
They finally did it man... They killed my f**kin' car...
notpropaganda73 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote notpropaganda73 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2023 at 3:49pm
Originally posted by thebronze14 thebronze14 wrote:

The Donegal down syndrome one? A couple of years old but yep it is a lovely jersey. The ones at the moment are alright but the solo sponsor ruins them a bit. Fitting though as they are appropriate as that's where the team are at under the scouse bluffer

the sponsor is horrific on the Harps jersey, unfortunate as I like the collar (though that seems to have a mixed reception)

What sort of fit do the O'Neills tops have, is a medium alright or would it be tight round the belly LOL

thebronze14 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Derry City Til I Die

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thebronze14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2023 at 9:36pm
Originally posted by notpropaganda73 notpropaganda73 wrote:

Originally posted by thebronze14 thebronze14 wrote:

the sponsor is horrific on the Harps jersey, unfortunate as I like the collar (though that seems to have a mixed reception)

What sort of fit do the O'Neills tops have, is a medium alright or would it be tight round the belly LOL

Yeah the template is very nice, sponsor ruins it though

sausy View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
MAYO FOR SAM

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sausy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2023 at 11:13am
Originally posted by MayoMark MayoMark wrote:

O'Neill's are different class. Even at the local club here, the jersies, gear, leisure stuff, it's all different level to anything I've had before. Top class. Bit more expensive but you get what you pay for

Lasts for years too. We've tried out Stano and other brands for club gear over the years but O'Neill's are way ahead. Having a dedicated website for the club gear on their site is great too.
Bimbos Burgers - "Official Sponsor of the Irish Squad"
oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2023 at 7:43pm
bohs new home kit, my oh my, a lovely thing.
No Pasaran!
doherty View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doherty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2023 at 8:06pm
Originally posted by oldbilly oldbilly wrote:

bohs new home kit, my oh my, a lovely thing.

Hmmm not bad. Not bad atal. Like it Clap
I love beer gardens
doherty View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doherty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2023 at 8:12pm
Shams new one is nice too. Nice shade of green. Wider hoops. Nice.
I love beer gardens
Gaz View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
You'll always be Gazsh to me.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2023 at 11:05am
The Shams one has been slated online since it's release. It looks grubby or something. The 'white' hoops look almost grey in any pic I've seen and the sponsor it too low down

The bohs jersey is lovely - in fairness they always seem to do really nice jerseys

Not mad on the Shels one (although I haven't seen it in person). Looks far too Sligo/Derry for me
I dont email the count anymore, its been 9 months : ( He even sent me a YBIG scarf for my Birthday
kevincronin2000 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Cork Airport Dogging Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevincronin2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2023 at 1:37pm
Cork City reversing back to white for the first time since the 90's. Really nice home and away Adidas kits released for next season.
time is the stuff that life is made of, don't waste it.
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2023 at 3:24pm
The Rovers one is awful looking. The hoops on it seem far too big and it has a shiny look to it. Might look better as a kit but the images released so far don’t look great.
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>
  Share Topic